TEW 2016 In Ring Performance

Hi, apologies if this is the wrong place to be asking this. I'm new to TEW and have been playing the 2016 version for the past few weeks. I'm currently playing in the default Cornellverse trying to start from my own company. One thing I'm struggling with is the wrestling performance with my matches. Currently speaking I'm trying with my own slightly modified product and have experimenting with editing some of the stats of my wrestlers to understand what levels I need to get good in ring performances. I understand that my matches are rated more heavily on popularity than performance.

However no matter how good the in ring skills are of my performers or how much i try to alter the bookings, on the post match notes it always says that the matches featured either abysmal or terrible wrestling.

Can someone please explain why this is so because its becoming quite frustrating.

Sorry for the long post.

<p>Moved to the correct forum.</p><p> </p><p>

Those notes refer to the performance level of the wrestlers. You can see it mentioned in the road agent comments at the bottom of the screen (i.e. "X had a performance of 21"). If you're using a small company then the levels will naturally be quite low and so the text will refer to the wrestling as being poor. It's not something you particularly need to worry about, as it's just flavour text - as long as the segment grades are good enough for your company's size, that's all that matters.</p>