As the new game sets to drop soon I figured I might make a thread where people could come up with unique workers. People are free to add them into their worlds if they want. I'll try and add at least one a day.

'Kallous' Kieran Baker

A former mixed martial artist turned pro wrestler. Hailing from London, England, he 6'4 265 pounds with brown eyes and brown hair with a ripped build. He wrestles in a two strap traditional attire.

Known as the "The Human Hypnotic" he brings a pillow down to ringside each match to show he is about to put someone to sleep. Do not ask this man if he needs some help, he will take that as an insult and choke you out on the spot.

-----------------------------------------------------

Johnny Hart

This twenty year old up and comer from San Francisco California is already creating a buzz. Was a standout high school wrestler and is quickly been known for as "The Man of a 1000 holds".

Standing at 6'8 and 285 pounds you think he would be only a powerhouse. Little do they know Johnny can make them tap with the best of them. Once he puts his deadly armbar on you (which he names "Alcatraz") you will be screaming bloody murder.

Whe he comes to the ring he with crouch in the corner waiting for the bell to ring. His style is very well balanced and he can perform complex maneuvers.

His only downfall is he shows signs of irascible and can get angered easily.

Dont have any for sure characters I'm using in the next game but I might add in some wrestling family children who I made but obviouslt didn't get to have debut in 2016

I like this idea. I hope the new game has a lot of family related wrestlers making their debut in the game.

This is probably gonna sound weird Buttt

I create myself but I put myself in all the games I play so basically I have a crazy backstory

I was a race car driver (Forza horizon and Forza motor sport)

I been to Mars (surving Mars)

I'm was actor (Hollywood mogul)

Mma fighter (wmma)

So basically I'm a top wrestler and booker and very famous.

This is probably gonna sound weird Buttt

I create myself but I put myself in all the games I play so basically I have a crazy backstory

I was a race car driver (Forza horizon and Forza motor sport)

I been to Mars (surving Mars)

I'm was actor (Hollywood mogul)

Mma fighter (wmma)

So basically I'm a top wrestler and booker and very famous.

I feel like there's a pretty good amount of us that put self inserts in the games tbh. I know I do it with myself and some of my friends haha