Differnces between Who's and RWC mods

For my understanding, Who's mods are more complete, but much harder. It makes it impossible to play with WWE. We need X rating per show for the broadcasters to like. With such low popularities (Seth, for example, has 60!), it's impossible to get shows that they like. Do you feel the same?

You're never going to be able to get a current day real world mod that has 'accurate' stats that the majority of people will be happy with as so much of it is subjective plus the vast amount of wrestlers makes it impossible to keep even just one company updated month to month nevermind 20+. If you set up a poll that asked what people thought e.g. the Young Bucks stats should be you'd get such varied results.

As for the difference between the two, Who's mod has more workers but with that as above, it's impossible to keep them updated stats wise.

Honestly they're both amazing. Who's is super realistic and some people found that hard last time I checked, but having a mod that challenges you is never a bad thing. I would try them both out to see which one you like more. Whos has more workers as stated above.

<p>TheWho87 always used to say his mod was Fifa, RWC was PES. </p><p> </p><p>

Getting your first monthly mod out is the easy part, keeping that mod updated every month with fixes, additions and new pictures is where the real work starts.</p><p> </p><p>

My suggestion is try both. Also landxx has a real world mod and I believe there is another one now out by gazwefc83 - for the life of me it escapes me what it is called but it's on the forums and from all accounts looks really good.</p>

<p>Here's my thoughts: Fleisch and TheWho87 (along with landxx and others) have put an immense amount of time into creating something to allow us to play in the "real world", download them all, try them out, mix and match.</p><p> </p><p>

Here's what I did from my ROH save. I started it up with TheWho's Dec 2017 data to have a robust range of promotions and a ton of workers. Then I downloaded Fleisch's data to import a couple guys who were missing, or had a ton more detail work. I also every 9-12 months I download a new TheWho and Fleisch data and import the new names into my game. I take guys that I feel are underrated and bump them up appropriately after I've play-tested them a bit. It's made for a great challenge and fun mod. These guys deserve the credit for making something so excellent.</p>