[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

Have CM Punk and Bryan Danielson officially signed with AEW? I appreciate that there is no way you can tell the game that they are likely to sign there but are we not jumping the gun a little?

I'm not criticising this amazing mod in any way, It's entirely up to the creators and I know that we can just go in and remove the contract in the editor if we choose, I'm just interested as to why the decision was made. Plenty of rumours I know but nothing confirmed.

Have CM Punk and Bryan Danielson officially signed with AEW? I appreciate that there is no way you can tell the game that they are likely to sign there but are we not jumping the gun a little?

I'm not criticising this amazing mod in any way, It's entirely up to the creators and I know that we can just go in and remove the contract in the editor if we choose, I'm just interested as to why the decision was made. Plenty of rumours I know but nothing confirmed.

Because of the manner that no one confirmed it. Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & Kenny Omega all had interviews in which they basically spilled the beans, but then had to fumble & backtrack over it.

These kind of rumor would flat out be rejected if they were wrong

Because of the manner that no one confirmed it. Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & Kenny Omega all had interviews in which they basically spilled the beans, but then had to fumble & backtrack over it.

These kind of rumor would flat out be rejected if they were wrong

Or they could just be trying to get eyeballs on their tv show. I'm not saying I don't believe the signings have happened and I certainly hope the rumours are true, I'm just saying in a real world mod where the August 6th WWE releases haven't happened yet, should Punk and Danielson have AEW contracts when there is no concrete proof? Personal preference I guess, I'm just asking the question.

Quest covered it when he first released this month's database.

A few notes to come with this bad boy - CM Punk and Bryan Danielson have been added to AEW as it seems like they're done deals. I'm aware this could age very badly but at this point I'd be astonished if they weren't signed, so... screw it. Just letting you guys know off the bat so you can remove them if you'd rather.

Not sure if this is a bit of an off-the-wall suggestion, but what do you think about adding Nick Khan into the next update and set as a possible future owner to the WWE should Vince pass? (though I'm sure he'll end up as the wrestling equivalent of Nixon's Head)

Should put him in the mod, just so I can take over WWE and fire him.

Noticed that when im ROH, we NEVER draw any PPV numbers, I just did a save, 1 month we did and then didn't again for 5 months, the company is rated 5th in the world.

I then tested it on another MOD & we draw fine, is there something I'm doing?

Noticed this before with this MOD.

Noticed that when im ROH, we NEVER draw any PPV numbers, I just did a save, 1 month we did and then didn't again for 5 months, the company is rated 5th in the world.

Tested it with 3 events on day 1. I'm guessing it's a game code thing where the subscription service takes priority for fans over PPV if you have both available.

Fite & Honor Club = 45k viewers , 0 PPV buys

Just Honor Club = 45k viewers

Just Fite = 9k PPV buys

Subscriptions take priority over PPV buys in TEW, nothing to do with the mod, it's part of the game code that we can't alter.

Subscriptions take priority over PPV buys in TEW, nothing to do with the mod, it's part of the game code that we can't alter.

So it’s completely useless to have a PPV deal with our own subscription service? Even if the PPV deal has more coverage?

Why does the SAMP Gif Aug2021 pack not automatically assign pics to workers? I have to assign pics individually to each worker. Any way to fix this?

It does auto assign pictures providing you're downloading the correct version of data and the gif pictures pack. Ensure you have also selected the correct picture folder where the gif pics are located.

It's very odd everything is autoassigned except workers. Literally everything else, Logos, Events, Titles, TV, etc., but not the workers. Not sure what else I can do on my end. I tried creating a new folder and switching the contents of the SAMP Aug2021 pic pack; made sure the right pic pack was chosen in the editor, chose the right pic pack in the saved game editor, no luck. Very odd.

It's very odd everything is autoassigned except workers. Literally everything else, Logos, Events, Titles, TV, etc., but not the workers. Not sure what else I can do on my end. I tried creating a new folder and switching the contents of the SAMP Aug2021 pic pack; made sure the right pic pack was chosen in the editor, chose the right pic pack in the saved game editor, no luck. Very odd.

Are you sure that you got the right data? (.jpg data for the jpg picture pack?)

Should Sammy Guevara have the Troublemaker personality? I think he got that when he didn't want to go to job on Impact, but that doesn't fit him at all. People Person would be more like him.

Aswell as the Impact incident you should look up what he said about Sasha Banks. Man is a trash person.

So it’s completely useless to have a PPV deal with our own subscription service? Even if the PPV deal has more coverage?

No thats not it, you can have a ppv and a subscription service, but think about it realistically, if you wanna watch an event, and you have to either buy, say, a 50 dollar PPV, or you sub to the streaming service for a month for 10 dollars, what will you choose? its the same in game, people will choose the cheaper option.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="SeanMc99" data-cite="SeanMc99" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47535" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Aswell as the Impact incident you should look up what he said about Sasha Banks. Man is a trash person.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> He has grown since the Sasha Banks comment. He owned up to his stupidity. In interviews and his vlog he comes across like a genuinely good person. People are allowed to mature over time. </p><p> </p><p> Also, the "Impact incident" was overblown and the real situation wasn't close to what the dirt sheets claimed.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Vinsmoker" data-cite="Vinsmoker" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47535" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Are you sure that you got the right data? (.jpg data for the jpg picture pack?)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> This was actually the problem. I downloaded the JPG version and used the Gif pic pack. It worked after deleting the mod data and pic pack and redownloading them. Thank you!</p>

Interested to see NXT in future versions with it seems Triple H getting blamed for losing to AEW with his ‘midgets’ and ‘Indy mark pleasers’ Vince / Ace and Prichard seemingly want it to be an old school dev territory again with focus on over 6’ Roman Reigns types.

Would Triple H and Vince have simmering tension

Gargano appears to have been targeted and responded by liking a Young Bucks post

It sounds dull but I want to have a go at booking this NXT

I put simmering tension between Ace/Prichard and Triple H, and loyalty between Ace/Prichard and Vince McMahon. Let them fight it out.