[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

Just a quick update for the database, I noticed that the belt for TJPW isn't set to fixed, which is probably an oversight. AEW probably should also have agreement with TJPW similar to DDT. TJPW has sent talents on excursion to AEW before. Both DDT and TJPW should probably have excursion agreement with AEW, instead of talent trading. Also TJPW's That's J-PW has ended its run already so it should be dormant. The last show is #24 and the show is only 15min per episode.

As for Stardom, Shirakawa Mina speaks okay English(she majored in English literature in university and has her YouTube channel with full English video). Also Fuka has been working for Stardom ever since the beginning. Kyoko Kimura no longer works for Stardom since a long time ago.

Starlight Kid's new heel gimmick is 闇に踊るスカイ・タイガー("Sky Tiger that dances in the dark", probably someone can have a better translation)

And the last thing is probably a bit difficult to implement as we don't really have the exact numbers but I believe Stardom pays fixed monthly salary + merchandise commission to wrestlers instead of per event payment. It's written on their website and it has been mentioned in interviews before. But we don't know the details and it's a game so I guess it's not a big deal.

Just a quick update for the database, I noticed that the belt for TJPW isn't set to fixed, which is probably an oversight. AEW probably should also have agreement with TJPW similar to DDT. TJPW has sent talents on excursion to AEW before. Both DDT and TJPW should probably have excursion agreement with AEW, instead of talent trading. Also TJPW's That's J-PW has ended its run already so it should be dormant. The last show is #24 and the show is only 15min per episode.

As for Stardom, Shirakawa Mina speaks okay English(she majored in English literature in university and has her YouTube channel with full English video). Also Fuka has been working for Stardom ever since the beginning. Kyoko Kimura no longer works for Stardom since a long time ago.

Starlight Kid's new heel gimmick is 闇に踊るスカイ・タイガー("Sky Tiger that dances in the dark", probably someone can have a better translation)

And the last thing is probably a bit difficult to implement as we don't really have the exact numbers but I believe Stardom pays fixed monthly salary + merchandise commission to wrestlers instead of per event payment. It's written on their website and it has been mentioned in interviews before. But we don't know the details and it's a game so I guess it's not a big deal.

TJPW's Dojo is also where they filmed the Japanese portion of AEW's women's tourney, and as hbkmog has said, is where Yuka and many other Joshi talent AEW has used has came from.

Speaking of, ASUKA. can probably be renamed VENY (with ASUKA as an alter-ego in SEAdLINNNG and promotions where they still use the name). This would make finding her easier to find in the worker list.

TJPW's Dojo is also where they filmed the Japanese portion of AEW's women's tourney, and as hbkmog has said, is where Yuka and many other Joshi talent AEW has used has came from.

Speaking of, ASUKA. can probably be renamed VENY (with ASUKA as an alter-ego in SEAdLINNNG and promotions where they still use the name). This would make finding her easier to find in the worker list.

Actually they filmed that and also J-PW show at Ice Ribbon Dojo. You can even see Ice Ribbon logo in the background in some earlier episodes before they covered it up with Wrestle Universe banner. DDT used that place some times too like those Chris Brooks produced shows.

Hazuki has returned to Stardom, she doesn't have any match announced yet so don't know if she's gonna be there full time or ocassionally. Also Mai Sakurai joined Stardom from Actwres girl'Z. As far as i know she isn't in the database. She's in the Cosmic Angels faction.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47535" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Starlight Kid's new heel gimmick is 闇に踊るスカイ・タイガー("Sky Tiger that dances in the dark", probably someone can have a better translation)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> As of yesterday (29th August) she was still going by the name Starlight Kid so I'm unsure where this name change came from. Do you have a source? She has had the "Stardom Sky Tiger" nickname since January but nicknames aren't really used in TEW.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Fleisch" data-cite="Fleisch" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47535" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>As of yesterday (29th August) she was still going by the name Starlight Kid so I'm unsure where this name change came from. Do you have a source? She has had the "Stardom Sky Tiger" nickname since January but nicknames aren't really used in TEW.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Okay that makes sense. Yeah her ring name is Starlight Kid. I thought gimmick name was nickname in the game. </p><p> <a href="https://wwr-stardom.com/fighters/starlight_kid/" rel="external nofollow">https://wwr-stardom.com/fighters/starlight_kid/</a></p><p> Her nickname has indeed changed to 闇に踊るスカイ・タイガー after she turned heel.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="slicknick3822" data-cite="slicknick3822" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47535" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm sorry to say that Questlove and NLG have had a falling out over Star Quality.<p> </p><p> There's blood everywhere.</p><p> </p><p> God save us all.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> it's over, rip questlove but i'm built different</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="slicknick3822" data-cite="slicknick3822" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47535" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yeah guys, it turned out Nathan was right, which was probably the worst outcome.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> hahahahahaha omg i'm plopping</p>

Kayla Rossi debuted on today's episode of AEW Dark aligning with Joey Janela. Rossi is a friend of Jade Cargill that was training at the Nightmare Factory. She's not as tall as Jade, but same type of solid muscular build. She powerbombed Robert Anthony (fka Egotistico Fantastico) after the match.

Robo is now Wrestling under the name Jora Johl

And is part of the Hardy Family Office in AEW using a 'reluctant heel' type gimmick (this is all part of a storyline where Matt Hardy offered to help Jora with staying in the US, but only if he joined the HFO 'on the bottom rung, washing the HFO's laundry, and doing other menial tasks' for the group, so he still shows babyface stylings in his ringwork while the HFO members "managing" him berate and abuse him).