[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

This is always such a good, thorough mod. Thank you so much for all your hard work. I especially love all the lesser known indie workers with potential in the database.

One thing though... with the latest update, it's flagging 179 critical errors. Is this a known issue or has something screwed up in my game? Thanks.

Could you maybe take a screenshot or list any of the issues?

Could you maybe take a screenshot or list any of the issues?

Sorry, solved it now. I'm not sure what I had done to cause the problem but I deleted the database, reinstalled and started it again. This time it worked fine. The majority of the critical errors from before related to two different development deals etc if I recall. Thanks.

I'm not much of a complainer, but is it just me, or is AEW severely underrated? I know a lot of exciting are happening in a short amount of time, but their attendance is doing incredibly well. Also, the majority of their roster's popularity is massively low. There is no middle card. Has anyone noticed this?

In what way are they underrated? Their events do 20-30k, the TV gets 1mil+ in the ratings, they grow into the 70s within a year. If anything they're dead on because it's naive to say they're on WWE's level yet imo. There's also like 40 guys in well known/recognisable so I'm not sure how you can say there's no midcard.

In what way are they underrated? Their events do 20-30k, the TV gets 1mil+ in the ratings, they grow into the 70s within a year. If anything they're dead on because it's naive to say they're on WWE's level yet imo. There's also like 40 guys in well known/recognisable so I'm not sure how you can say there's no midcard.

AEW is absolutely dead on imo. Jim Ross is still good though, he needs to be better :-)

I'm not much of a complainer, but is it just me, or is AEW severely underrated? I know a lot of exciting are happening in a short amount of time, but their attendance is doing incredibly well. Also, the majority of their roster's popularity is massively low. There is no middle card. Has anyone noticed this?

I don't think this is a big issue, currently I'm in August 2022 with AEW, and I'm almost the same size as WWE in the US, with a custom broadcaster, it's quite fast to grow.

I would also say AEW feels innacurate in some ways.

Cage and Starks were still a team in the September Update.

FTW Title has been around and defended and won on shows so that should be added. I know it's in the database but it's been AEW canon since Taz arrived basically.

I don't know how else I'd fix it, other than some of the 'Events' are active IRL then not active in game. Fyter Fest etc.

(Not an AEW note but game note) - Will Ospreay is listed as a babyface and hasn't been since he turned on Okada, not even in the UK was he playing a babyface at any point.

I would also say AEW feels innacurate in some ways.

Cage and Starks were still a team in the September Update.

FTW Title has been around and defended and won on shows so that should be added. I know it's in the database but it's been AEW canon since Taz arrived basically.

I don't know how else I'd fix it, other than some of the 'Events' are active IRL then not active in game. Fyter Fest etc.

(Not an AEW note but game note) - Will Ospreay is listed as a babyface and hasn't been since he turned on Okada, not even in the UK was he playing a babyface at any point.

The inactive ones are ones they do on TV as specials (like Fyter Fest) rather than PPV. I agree about the FTW title though, even though it's not recognized as an 'official' title, it should be in AEW.

Few little notes that I hope are helpful (apologies if any of these have already been mentioned and I missed 'em):

- With her set to make her English commentary debut for Stardom, Mina Shirakawa should have Colour Commentator set to active.

- Ric Flair should have personality type 'Sleazy' (he currently has personality type 'Wild' which fits too).

- Should there be scandals in the game set for Flair and Tommy Dreamer?

- Jake Atlas announced his retirement from wrestling.

Unsure out of this group who are actually in the DB but:

- Parker Bordreaux new NXT name is Harland.

- Joshua Dawkins new NXT name is Malik Blade.

- Sean Tan (aka Trexxus) new NXT name is Dante Chen.

- Anriel Howard new NXT name is Lash Legend.

- Jennifer Cantu Iglesias new NXT name is Yulisa León.

- Sanjana George new NXT name is Vish Kanya.

- Jessica Woynilko new NXT name is Tiffany Stratton.