[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

Minor things regarding relationships that I've noticed:

- 10 is set to be QT Marshall's mentor when it's the other way around.

- Cliff Compton should have a strong friendship with CM Punk. Conversely, you should delete Compton's and Cabana's friendship. Punk got Cliff in the divorce afaik.

- Kevin Owens and Beast King FTM should be best friends or have a strong friendship at least.

- Whether you wish to include these is up to you but just from watching a bunch of Ego's Amigos, all these guys seem to be really good friends with each other. Bit of a Illinois/Ohio independents clique it seems: Ethan Page, Eddie Kingston, Davey Vega, Mat Fitchett.

- other notable friendships I'd suggest: Ethan Page/Josh Alexander, MJF/Ricky Starks, Ethan Page/MJF, Eddie Kingston/ACH, Eddie Kingston/Bryce Remsburg, Eddie Kingston/Curt Stallion, Allie Kat/Effy,

- Skye Blue's birth year is set to 1996. Apparently, this is referring to this Skye Blue who isn't the one from NWA and AEW. I can't find the correct birth date for her unfortunately, but from all accounts she's 21 years old apparently, so maybe set it to some date in 2000.

- Whether you wish to include these is up to you but just from watching a bunch of Ego's Amigos, all these guys seem to be really good friends with each other. Bit of a Illinois/Ohio independents clique it seems: Ethan Page, Eddie Kingston, Davey Vega, Mat Fitchett.

Well, they are the "Besties in The World." So that would make sense.

- Skye Blue's birth year is set to 1996. Apparently, this is referring to this Skye Blue who isn't the one from NWA and AEW. I can't find the correct birth date for her unfortunately, but from all accounts she's 21 years old apparently, so maybe set it to some date in 2000.

Checking some old tweets and Instagram posts, it looks like her birthday is October 2nd and she has a post that mentioned turning 21 last year, so October 1999 should be her birthdate.

having a weird thing when i start a game (only have tried it with AEW so i haven't checked if it's a widespread problem) but the product immediately goes to 100 percent angles 0 percent matches and its kicking my butt

You need to update your game to the latest patch or at least whatever one introduced the product they're set to use.

Few little notes that I hope are helpful (apologies if any of these have already been mentioned and I missed 'em):

- With her set to make her English commentary debut for Stardom, Mina Shirakawa should have Colour Commentator set to active.

In that case, half of Stardom roster should be commentator. Many of them have done Japanese guest commentary. She's just a guest commentator. If she does that full time, or even part time, then it can be considered.

In that case, half of Stardom roster should be commentator. Many of them have done Japanese guest commentary. She's just a guest commentator. If she does that full time, or even part time, then it can be considered.

Fair point! You sound like you know more about Stardom than me. I just figured since it was English commentary that it might be worth toggling to active.

Dunno if you've addressed this but can you take a look at improving playability when using Impact? I lost almost double what I had starting in one month. Dunno if there's even anything you can do about it but just a suggestion.

Could you do me a favour and post your finances screen if you've still got the save so I can see what you're losing so much money on? In my tests I'm not seeing any issue with their finances but it could just be that I already noticed and fixed it then forgot about it.

Added Workers

I'm looking to import any added wrestlers and the file I started my game with was April (I have the change log for September but not the other months). I tried comparing the two worker lists after dumping them into MDBs, is it everyone after Anthony Agogo that's been added since April? and if so, what happened to the other 19 guys that were listed after him in the April file?

I'll drop it after I get home from work and do some last minute bits like adding Impact's Social Media Influencer Championship

I know it's extra work but will there be a post WWE Draft update? Seems pointless starting a new game with the draft happening this weekend so was just wondering if it's planned?

I know it's extra work but will there be a post WWE Draft update? Seems pointless starting a new game with the draft happening this weekend so was just wondering if it's planned?

Wasn't planning on it but there'll be so few changes to make I don't mind quietly putting out another update on Tuesday with the draft changes, sure.

what's the difference between the gif and jpg version??

The difference is that they are built for different picture packs. If you use a picture pack that has jpg worker pictures, then you choose the jpg version, and you use the gif version if the worker pics are gifs.

For a guide:

GIF - SAMPP GIFs, NLGifs

JPG - Super Awesome Modern Picture Pack, Brand Spankin New Picture Pack™