[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

Just following up on this, maybe it was missed? Thanks!

I think maybe I figured it out, Dann and Emily Read I am a little thrown off by, but I reviewed the change logs and they generally match up to the post Anthony Ogogo ids. Also still a little confused about the 19 workers in the April file after him that never appeared again…but I’ll find a spot for monster clown jr.

NEW RELEASE sort of

RWC October 2021 Post-Draft GIF Edition

RWC October 2021 Post-Draft JPG Edition

qYlq3pF.jpglGKOHei.gif

bZxJW96.jpgU7L7ery.gif

FJmVhgT.jpgMdeNaLv.gif

sEQykud.jpgVm18qbq.gif

Wskv97l.jpgrlrlrae.gif

G9vdsVE.jpgn1XSQcs.gif

sq45QW5.jpgZru9YCG.gif

gZhg7Ln.jpgLldhjg7.gif

Ivkap2f.jpg5UbQdqD.gif

Should have done all the draft stuff, all recent results and title changes plus anything that was reported in this thread or on Discord. Steveson is still set to be on a hiatus until next year because who knows how his contract is gonna work out, if you want to use him straight away keep that in mind and remove it before you start.

Enjoy! Post any issues as always, it all helps.

NEW RELEASE sort of

RWC October 2021 Post-Draft GIF Edition

RWC October 2021 Post-Draft JPG Edition

qYlq3pF.jpglGKOHei.gif

bZxJW96.jpgU7L7ery.gif

FJmVhgT.jpgMdeNaLv.gif

sEQykud.jpgVm18qbq.gif

Wskv97l.jpgrlrlrae.gif

G9vdsVE.jpgn1XSQcs.gif

sq45QW5.jpgZru9YCG.gif

gZhg7Ln.jpgLldhjg7.gif

Ivkap2f.jpg5UbQdqD.gif

Should have done all the draft stuff, all recent results and title changes plus anything that was reported in this thread or on Discord. Steveson is still set to be on a hiatus until next year because who knows how his contract is gonna work out, if you want to use him straight away keep that in mind and remove it before you start.

Enjoy! Post any issues as always, it all helps.

Thanks for all of your work over the years. Its very appreciated

Some little things about gatoh move. Mitsuru Konno retired in august last year. Ayumi Hayashi said she'll take an indefinite hiatus from wrestling last month. Also, any chance for Pro Wrestling Wave to be added to the database? I'm sure like 90% of their roster is already in the game.

Any chance we can get West Coast Pro added into the game next update?

Here's a link to their Twitter

Some of their featured regular talent include:

Titus Alexander

Big Ugly

Starboy Charlie

Kevin Blackwood

Vinnie Massaro

Juicy Finau

NJPW Young Lion Graduates (Karl Fredricks, Alex Coughlin, Yuya Uemura, Kevin Knight)

D Rouge

AJ Gray

Davey Richards

Daniel Garcia

Minoru Suzuki (on his Current U.S Tour)

Hammerstone

West Coast Wrecking Crew

Nicole Savoy

Sandra Moone

Jacob Fatu

etc.

Here's a link to their Cagematch Profile for more info on them.

Current name: West Coast Pro Wrestling

Current abbreviation: West Coast Pro

Active Time: 2018 - today

Championships: West Coast Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Championship (AJ Gray current champion)

They're a heavily featured indie promotion that's just getting off the ground so to speak with fly-ins and international talent.

Would LOOVE to play as this company if it could be considered being added next update!

Can we get Freelance Wrestling added to the mod either in the normal one or the + version please?

Freelance Wrestling has been in RWC+ since the start bud!

As well as ACTION Wrestling, Camp Leapfrog, Southern Underground Pro, New Texas Pro Wrestling, VxS, New South Pro Wrestling, Deathmatch Down Under, Paradigm Pro Wrestling, Saint Louis Anarchy, H2O and Limitless Wrestling.

Freelance Wrestling has been in RWC+ since the start bud!

As well as ACTION Wrestling, Camp Leapfrog, Southern Underground Pro, New Texas Pro Wrestling, VxS, New South Pro Wrestling, Deathmatch Down Under, Paradigm Pro Wrestling, Saint Louis Anarchy, H2O and Limitless Wrestling.

VxS is absolutely no where to be seen but the others are. DMDU is missing also. As is Limitless. Unless you could point me in the right direction?

Edit: Nevermind i didn't see the update to your Indis+ thread!

Which one is Freelance in because I really like the promotion. Does it have any titles as well as I'm making my own mod and would like to use your title pics for it

It's in the main pack here, Indies+.

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=551409

And yeah, they have all three belts, although sadly I've been unable to find good enough pictures for them.

And if you have any further notes (Which I would love to get!), then please do leave them in that thread. Don't wanna clutter the main RWC thread too much.

I can't see any of the freelance title pics. Is there any chance someone could post them on here for me to download

Sorry, I should've clarified. I don't have any pictures for them, since I couldn't find any good ones.

And again, please do direct other questions to the RWC+ thread.

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=551409

Currently playing as AEW in the Sep 2021 playthrough and I'm in January 2022. One thing I noticed was that in the span of a month, WWE opted NOT to re-sign AJ Styles, Cesaro or Brock Lesnar who still all have very high popularity.

Anyone know what's up here?

Nick Khan on the war path.

Currently playing as AEW in the Sep 2021 playthrough and I'm in January 2022. One thing I noticed was that in the span of a month, WWE opted NOT to re-sign AJ Styles, Cesaro or Brock Lesnar who still all have very high popularity.

Companies tend to not resign most their active wrestlers in game when they hit over 40.

Companies tend to not resign most their active wrestlers in game when they hit over 40.

Pretty much. Seems to be an AI thing in general when it comes to workers in time decline because owners/bookers do this no matter what their worker and firing preferences are set to in my experience.

I guess a way you could work around it is when it seems a contract like that is coming up, just go into the editor and just boost it back to a year or two.

Anyone know how to fix it when you go to add a team and an already established team of guys on your roster doesn't show up in the auto add?

Then you go to manually add it in and it says it exists in the database but set to inactive, so i went to the editor and looked at tag teams and where their relationship with PWG (who im playing as) is set to Active already.

What can I do? Delete the record in the database editor and manually add it back in? This has happened with other saves & teams too using the same database.

Anyone know how to fix it when you go to add a team and an already established team of guys on your roster doesn't show up in the auto add?

Then you go to manually add it in and it says it exists in the database but set to inactive, so i went to the editor and looked at tag teams and where their relationship with PWG (who im playing as) is set to Active already.

What can I do? Delete the record in the database editor and manually add it back in? This has happened with other saves & teams too using the same database.

Idk if you've done this, but...go to the team page for your company, hit search, and where it says "type" select any type. It may pop up. I know a couple teams were hidden for me because they were set to inactive and the team screen defaults to show only active teams.

Idk if you've done this, but...go to the team page for your company, hit search, and where it says "type" select any type. It may pop up. I know a couple teams were hidden for me because they were set to inactive and the team screen defaults to show only active teams.

this worked! thanks heaps