[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

NEW RELEASE!

RWC March 2023 JPG Edition

RWC March 2023 GIF Edition

Additional cuts for SAMPP

Consider this a bit of a stopgap release as I got back into this pretty late (surprise) so there's still a lot of things undone that I didn't want to leave out, but there will be an April release as well which should include all the changes I wanted to make.

There's loads of new workers and a big pop overhaul to try and curb some of the inflated ratings which will be expanded on a bit more in the next release. 

As always enjoy and let us know anything that needs fixing here or in the RWC Discord!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Questlove said:

NEW RELEASE!

RWC March 2023 JPG Edition

RWC March 2023 GIF Edition

Additional cuts for SAMPP

Consider this a bit of a stopgap release as I got back into this pretty late (surprise) so there's still a lot of things undone that I didn't want to leave out, but there will be an April release as well which should include all the changes I wanted to make.

There's loads of new workers and a big pop overhaul to try and curb some of the inflated ratings which will be expanded on a bit more in the next release. 

As always enjoy and let us know anything that needs fixing here or in the RWC Discord!

Thx for the great work!

can i import the new worker in my save game without to break something in my save?

7 hours ago, WillowHardy said:

The pop drop on some wrestlers is just silly. Seth at 66 it's like...bruh wtf

If you say The Rock and Austin at their peak are 100s, Roman is 80-85 max, and on that scale Seth isn't close to him so he lands around there sort of by default. He's super stale in the main event scene and never moved the needle despite being pushed for nearly a decade. The update isn't totally perfect but he's the one I'm least worried about

Edited by Questlove

12 hours ago, Questlove said:

If you say The Rock and Austin at their peak are 100s, Roman is 80-85 max, and on that scale Seth isn't close to him so he lands around there sort of by default. He's super stale in the main event scene and never moved the needle despite being pushed for nearly a decade. The update isn't totally perfect but he's the one I'm least worried about

I agree, I think it's about the "casual" fame as well.... people who don't really know wrestling, how much do they know that particular wrestler... My girlfriend doesn't watch wrestling, but she knows who Rey Mysterio, John Cena, Batista, or New Day is somewhat. I think that plays a huge part in "overness" in my personal opinion... being a "68" in a large company suits majority of the WWE stars of today

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SuperBooker420 said:

Can we get Velveteen Dream in this mod? Considering the allegations ended up being a load of BS would be nice to use him and rebuild his career.

Here's the oldest release on this thread. If you absolutely gotta play with your favorite nonce, then do the work yourself and import them.

On 5/6/2020 at 10:00 PM, Questlove said:

BETA Release!

Pic pack is the same as the one from 2016 if you still have it. It's in the first post of this thread if not.

There's a lot of issues with this still but frankly I need a break because I can't stand to be in the editor any longer. I don't recommend starting a long term save obviously, but it's functional and should give a half-way decent idea of how it'll look once conversion is finished.

As always, if you find problems, please post them so I can add them to my big ass list of stuff to fix for the proper release. :p

Edited by raspymorten
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, SuperBooker420 said:

Disappointing. Why even make a mod if you are going to put your personal feelings into it and not include actual wrestlers?

“don’t put your personal feelings in your mod, put my personal feelings in instead!”

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

27 minutes ago, SuperBooker420 said:

Disappointing. Why even make a mod if you are going to put your personal feelings into it and not include actual wrestlers?

He's not a wrestler, his career is over. 

Also, what the hell are you even talking about? What do you think all the stats in any mod are, objective fact? Personal feeling is 99% of every mod.

Edited by Questlove
  • Like 6

33 minutes ago, SuperBooker420 said:

If you want him in that bad, take the extra 5 minutes and import him from another RW mod. Questlove spends his time updating this mod, final say on any of it should be his.

Edited by krautz
  • Like 2

Hello everyone! If you don't know me, I help out with RWC from time to time. I'm not very active on here and you'll mostly find me in the RWC discord. I have created a survey to see what wrestling companies people actively watch. This will help the team determine what companies should be prioritized in the future. Listed within the survey are all the companies currently in the March 2023 RWC update as well as notable wrestling companies not currently in the mod (Deadlock, Warrior Wrestling, and more).

I would greatly appreciate it if you took the time to fill out this survey! If you watch a company that is not listed in the survey, there's a place at the bottom where you can write them in.

Thank you very much!

https://forms.gle/5PKgBsuEqyiRMYH77

UPDATE: The poll has now been closed.

Edited by john_connerson
  • Like 1

On 3/6/2023 at 6:25 PM, harrypotterhead said:

I agree, I think it's about the "casual" fame as well.... people who don't really know wrestling, how much do they know that particular wrestler... My girlfriend doesn't watch wrestling, but she knows who Rey Mysterio, John Cena, Batista, or New Day is somewhat. I think that plays a huge part in "overness" in my personal opinion... being a "68" in a large company suits majority of the WWE stars of today

I mean the dude has 4.2 million Twitter followers. He has the same pop as Kenny Omega who has 570k followers so while I like the idea of the "casual" fame thing, it doesn't really stack up. I'm not complaining at all, whoever puts their heart and soul into this mod can rate pop however they see fit, we can always mass edit to our liking. For me, Seth Rollins would be around a 72 to 75. He's still getting great reactions every week on the second most watched wrestling show on tv but it's a subjective opinion and the awesome mod makers have their reasons why he's rated lower.

• Like 1