[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

As of this week's episode of NWA Power, Silas Mason has vacated the NWA National title and The Immortals are gonna vacate the US Tag titles to face BFT at Hard Times, which has already been taped. Do you want those spoilers now or wait until they air on TV?

EDIT: Speaking of NWA, Charity King and Danni Bee need to be added to the database and a tag team needs to be added with the name the King Bees. They're the current NWA Women's Tag Team champs.

EDIT 2: Another thing lol. I believe as of the move to the CW app (dunno how you plan on simulating that deal unless you just put them on the actual channel) NWA USA is no more. It's just Power.

Edited by JCStensland

• 2 weeks later...

NEW RELEASE!

RWC April 2024 JPG Edition
RWC April 2024 GIF Edition

I didn't have an awful lot of time to work on this last month so there's not as much new stuff as usual, but it should be in pretty good shape anyway. Next release will have at least 1 new company if not 2 or 3 and I'm planning on finally getting around to updating all the event schedules as well. 

Enjoy and as always report any issues, if there's enough or they're particularly annoying I'll release a hotfix in the next 2 days, but I'm hoping there won't be as many for this release.

• Like 4

• Questlove changed the title to [RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

PWInsider.com has confirmed the following AEW talents were released today:

-The Tate Twins aka Dalton Castle's Boys.

-Anthony Henry.

-Stu Grayson.

-Gravity.

-Dasha Fuentes.

-Slim J.

-Parker Bordeaux.

-Jose The Assistant.

-Jora Johl.

I was about to come here and ask if the new Rossy Ogawa company was going to be included in the future (I assumed may) release and I get delighted with a new update. 

I guess my question remains, but either way I'm starting the save in this april data as soon as the company name drops. Great work! 

Dunno if you're releasing a post-Mania update but I'm going through NWA and here's some changes that can be made

- Angelina Love, Fodder, Ashley D'Amboise, Beast Mode/Peter John Ramos, Brady Pierce, Bully Ray, Da Pope, Jennacide, Kevin Kiley Jr., Luke & PJ Hawx, Matt Vine, Paola Blaze, and Robert Anthony haven't worked in NWA all year. Actually, Luke Hawx might could be set to retire, according to Cagematch, he hasn't worked anywhere since '22.

- Samantha Starr is a heel going by Miss Starr

- Natalia Markova and Bryan Idol could be flipped face

-

• Like 1

Something minor I noticed but I believe having Bryan Danielson only have 65 star quality is a bit low. I know we're a decade removed from the Miracle on Bourbon Street (Jesus, that hurt to type) but still it's Bryan Danielson.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, JCStensland said:

Something minor I noticed but I believe having Bryan Danielson only have 65 star quality is a bit low. I know we're a decade removed from the Miracle on Bourbon Street (Jesus, that hurt to type) but still it's Bryan Danielson.

I think a 65 is pretty much realistic for the state AEW is currently in right now.  He really hasn't been drawing them to the point where he can climb into the 70+

17 hours ago, Lennylomangino2 said:

is there a post mania version coming out?

No, next release is June.

On 4/6/2024 at 8:45 PM, JCStensland said:

I don't really think he has any star quality to be honest? Nothing about him says more than average guy to me, he's over due to insane skill, charisma and likeability rather than some kind of intangible aura

• Like 1

On 4/1/2024 at 7:45 PM, Questlove said:

NEW RELEASE!

RWC April 2024 JPG Edition
RWC April 2024 GIF Edition

I didn't have an awful lot of time to work on this last month so there's not as much new stuff as usual, but it should be in pretty good shape anyway. Next release will have at least 1 new company if not 2 or 3 and I'm planning on finally getting around to updating all the event schedules as well. 

Enjoy and as always report any issues, if there's enough or they're particularly annoying I'll release a hotfix in the next 2 days, but I'm hoping there won't be as many for this release.

for some reason when i download this my laptop detects a virus

On 4/9/2024 at 8:45 AM, Questlove said:

I don't really think he has any star quality to be honest? Nothing about him says more than average guy to me, he's over due to insane skill, charisma and likeability rather than some kind of intangible aura

Not that it's a big deal whatsoever but I personally disagree, whenever I've seen him live whenever it's been in AEW or WWE there definitely is a sense of aura that isn't there with other wrestlers. I'd personally make him a 68-70, which obviously isn't a huge boost by any means but there is an impact/reaction when his entrance hits.

• Like 1