landxx Modern World Mod

Venues

Spark Arena - Location is Auckland, NZ. Opened 24 March 2007. Capacity is 12,000

Horncastle Arena - Location is Christchurch, NZ. Opened 1998. Capacity is 8,888

Western Springs Stadium - Location is Auckland, NZ. Opened in 1929. Capacity is 20,000

Sky Stadium - Location is Wellington, NZ. Opened in 2000. Capacity is 34,500.

Forsyth Barr Stadium - Location Dunedin, NZ. Opened in 2009. Capacity is 30,748.

Tv Stations

Prime Tv - Terrestrial free-to-air

Duke - Terrestrial free-to-air

Maori Tv - Terrestrial free-to-air

Sky Sport Arena in NZ show PPV's and would fall under being Cable.

Thanks!

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Landxx, me again =) I still have (alot) of issues with the popularity in your mod. Its still too high for 90% of the people.. Also DDP has more pop than AJ Styles.. as an example.

If you allow me, i just want to share my opinion.. and again, its only an an opinion:

90+ Lesnars, Cenas,Rocks and Stone Colds

85+ Current Day Main Eventers: Reigns, Bray Wyatt, Rollins, Jericho,Daniel B.

80+ The Other (less) Main eventers: Lynch,Charlotte, Kevin Owens, Orton, Rey, Nakamura, Omega, Strowman, Drew

75+: Sami Zayn, Cody, Ziggler, Asuka, Kofi, Kane, Miz etc

70+ The Other Uppers and MidCarders (wwe) , Young Bucks, Samora Joe, Richochet etc

I think something like this is more realistic and will still allow some nice tv ratings

Keep up the good work =)

Hi Landxx, me again =) I still have (alot) of issues with the popularity in your mod. Its still too high for 90% of the people.. Also DDP has more pop than AJ Styles.. as an example.

If you allow me, i just want to share my opinion.. and again, its only an an opinion:

90+ Lesnars, Cenas,Rocks and Stone Colds

85+ Current Day Main Eventers: Reigns, Bray Wyatt, Rollins, Jericho,Daniel B.

80+ The Other (less) Main eventers: Lynch,Charlotte, Kevin Owens, Orton, Rey, Nakamura, Omega, Strowman, Drew

75+: Sami Zayn, Cody, Ziggler, Asuka, Kofi, Kane, Miz etc

70+ The Other Uppers and MidCarders (wwe) , Young Bucks, Samora Joe, Richochet etc

I think something like this is more realistic and will still allow some nice tv ratings

Keep up the good work =)

Hm strange DDP somehow get through the crack now its fixed and to be perfectly honest im about happy of wreslers popularity especially wwe(Because most of main eventers will have 83-87 popularity on USA) , yes of course there will be further editing of that will look around what i can do, but not that massive like you writed here of course thanks for opinion and feedback :)

I want to play as NXT, but man I'm dying trying to keep track of a 90 wrestler roster and not being able to release guys because the WWE owns their contracts.
life of development company eh ? and of course you can edit things delete some contracts before game for you liking :)

Work on Skills and Popularity was continued WXW, NXT UK got in there too WWE and AEW so i think those who dont liked popularity on wreslers will like it more.Also more attribues to wreslers , and some edits to Bruce Prichard who is Booker for WWE in my mod he for some reason was starting doing 60s ratin Raw Shows and losing all TV deals so got some edits to. Overall a very productive day for today.

landxx Modern World mod on game Trial Version updated on 2020/05/07 -

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="landxx" data-cite="landxx" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47538" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Also more attribues to wreslers , and some edits to <strong>Bruce Prichard who is Booker for WWE in my mod he for some reason was starting doing 60s ratin Raw Shows and losing all TV deals</strong> so got some edits to.[/size] [/url]</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> When you look at the current WWE product, that seems to be perfectly realistic ;-)</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="burnum81" data-cite="burnum81" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47538" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>When you look at the current WWE product, that seems to be perfectly realistic ;-)</div></blockquote> hahaha

Hi Landyy, me again :p Testing again your new mod build =) Thanks for your feedback on the popularity =) Its your mod and your vision, do it the best you think off =) ill be here to enjoy the mod. One think i noticed now, but i am not sure what can be done about it.. TV Viewers.. the first AEW show had over 4milion viewers.. in reality it has around ~700k/800k.. Anything to be done to get these numbers to a realistic level?

Hi Landyy, me again :p Testing again your new mod build =) Thanks for your feedback on the popularity =) Its your mod and your vision, do it the best you think off =) ill be here to enjoy the mod. One think i noticed now, but i am not sure what can be done about it.. TV Viewers.. the first AEW show had over 4milion viewers.. in reality it has around ~700k/800k.. Anything to be done to get these numbers to a realistic level?
will look in to it.

The economy levels are all over the place.

NA & Canada Averge and falling?

ROW - Low and falling?

India's economy is rising.

China's economy was/is rising too.

All the industry levels are High and Rising too, which I don't really think is the case if you look at it historically. Taking away the last few months due to Corona viewership and attendances were down in North America alone.

The economy levels are all over the place.

NA & Canada Averge and falling?

ROW - Low and falling?

India's economy is rising.

China's economy was/is rising too.

All the industry levels are High and Rising too, which I don't really think is the case if you look at it historically. Taking away the last few months due to Corona viewership and attendances were down in North America alone.

im away from my home so i cant check it but economy for all was on the lows so it intresting

Noah News:

-Ratels have now disbanded after Hayata turned on them and joined Stinger.

-A new stable formed with Atsushi Kotage turned on Stinger, and Hajime Ohara and Seiki Yoshioka who turned on Sugiura-Gun and formed "Full Throttle"

-Sugiura-Gun have "dismissed" Hideki Suzuki, Kazma Sakamoto, and Dick Togo and have announced they are bringing in Kendo Kashin

-Stinger (HAYATA & Yoshinari Ogawa) have won GHC Jr. Tag Team Championship

-Katsuhiko Nakajima have won GHC National Championship

Noah News:

-Ratels have now disbanded after Hayata turned on them and joined Stinger.

-A new stable formed with Atsushi Kotage turned on Stinger, and Hajime Ohara and Seiki Yoshioka who turned on Sugiura-Gun and formed "Full Throttle"

-Sugiura-Gun have "dismissed" Hideki Suzuki, Kazma Sakamoto, and Dick Togo and have announced they are bringing in Kendo Kashin

-Stinger (HAYATA & Yoshinari Ogawa) have won GHC Jr. Tag Team Championship

-Katsuhiko Nakajima have won GHC National Championship

Thanks.