landxx Modern World Mod

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="vtechguy" data-cite="vtechguy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47538" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Runtime Error 6 "Overflow"</div></blockquote> i think this Same sounding error like that was on latest Beta i think u need send this to Adam also post in tech forum maybe

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="vtechguy" data-cite="vtechguy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47538" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yup, I sent it his way this morning. Hopefully it doesn't give any more problems on my L2G / I2T challenge.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I2T?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="landxx" data-cite="landxx" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47538" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Haha today is day of updates here we go again i think this need be name 1,2 edition of the landxx real world mod because i added new Locasions/venues about 500 more a lot more about 1000 other shows and added few characters Mike Tyson who will be with character avatars and set to debut Júlíus Björnsson better know as the mountain from Game of Thrones. Also assinged NJPW tourament titles to events.<p> <em><em><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="text-decoration:underline;">landxx Modern World mod on Tew 2020 May Full Game Edition 1.2 </span></span></strong></em></em><em><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></em>-<a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/idzs7a2euc0pbpb/landxx_May_2020.rar/file" rel="external nofollow"><span style="font-size:14px;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Download</span></span></strong></span></a></p><p> </p><p> <a href="https://www.mediafire.com/file/9glnxjnm1a338fo/landxx_graphics_update.rar/file" rel="external nofollow"><span style="font-size:24px;"> May Small graphics update </span> </a></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Will this effect my saved games or will I need to redo them. Just got my girl into the game and we’re doing an NXT save. But want the new update.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="KingBDL" data-cite="KingBDL" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47538" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Will this effect my saved games or will I need to redo them. Just got my girl into the game and we’re doing an NXT save. But want the new update.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> My best advice is to overwrite the modded database with the old name. Import the stuff that is new like free pictures, workers, etc while in-game. It won't make any duplicate workers.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="KingBDL" data-cite="KingBDL" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47538" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I2T?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Insignificant to Titanic (Since Local & Global got renamed)</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="landxx" data-cite="landxx" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47538" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Haha today is day of updates here we go again i think this need be name 1,2 edition of the landxx real world mod because i added new Locasions/venues about 500 more a lot more about 1000 other shows and added few characters Mike Tyson who will be with character avatars and set to debut Júlíus Björnsson better know as the mountain from Game of Thrones. Also assinged NJPW tourament titles to events.<p> <em><em><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="text-decoration:underline;">landxx Modern World mod on Tew 2020 May Full Game Edition 1.2 </span></span></strong></em></em><em><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></em>-<a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/idzs7a2euc0pbpb/landxx_May_2020.rar/file" rel="external nofollow"><span style="font-size:14px;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Download</span></span></strong></span></a></p><p> </p><p> <a href="https://www.mediafire.com/file/9glnxjnm1a338fo/landxx_graphics_update.rar/file" rel="external nofollow"><span style="font-size:24px;"> May Small graphics update </span> </a></p></div></blockquote> Just updated the download link because the creator of other shows edited some thing so i added edited things to database.

<p>After starting a new game as WWE with the most up to date download, a few things I found. </p><p> </p><p>

Drew McIntyre is a heel but should be a face. </p><p>

Angel Garza is a face and should be a heel. </p><p>

Akam of AOP is out for personal reasons but he should be available like in real life. WWE is choosing to not use him right now not the other way around. I did surgery on Rezar so he is coming back in 5 months instead of 10 but obviously Akam will be out for 10 months still.</p><p>

Charlotte is a face but should be a heel.</p><p>

Humberto was in Zelina's stable.</p><p>

Miz & Morrison were an inactive tag team.</p><p>

Liv Morgan is a heel but should be a face.</p><p>

Denzel Dejournette has contracts with Evolve, NXT & WWE. Surely he should be just WWE and then can be sent to NXT or Evolve. The way it is now if you don't want him on the roster you have to release him or send him to NXT UK.</p><p>

NXT In Your House needs to be added.</p><p>

Finally and this may have been talked about before but it might be best to have the starting date be June 2020 rather than May, otherwise you have to do Money in the Bank again even though Otis & Asuka have already won in the database.</p><p> </p><p>

Ignore if any of these were ones you are working on but just in case I thought I would add anything I could find to hopefully help out a bit.</p>

After starting a new game as WWE with the most up to date download, a few things I found.

Drew McIntyre is a heel but should be a face.

Angel Garza is a face and should be a heel.

Akam of AOP is out for personal reasons but he should be available like in real life. WWE is choosing to not use him right now not the other way around. I did surgery on Rezar so he is coming back in 5 months instead of 10 but obviously Akam will be out for 10 months still.

Charlotte is a face but should be a heel.

Humberto was in Zelina's stable.

Miz & Morrison were an inactive tag team.

Liv Morgan is a heel but should be a face.

Denzel Dejournette has contracts with Evolve, NXT & WWE. Surely he should be just WWE and then can be sent to NXT or Evolve. The way it is now if you don't want him on the roster you have to release him or send him to NXT UK.

NXT In Your House needs to be added.

Finally and this may have been talked about before but it might be best to have the starting date be June 2020 rather than May, otherwise you have to do Money in the Bank again even though Otis & Asuka have already won in the database.

Ignore if any of these were ones you are working on but just in case I thought I would add anything I could find to hopefully help out a bit.

First of all thank for bringing this up . With face and heel divides i dont do anything because game randomizes them up the game start , but surei will do them right. Also for game start i made for May because we in may and some people i guess wanna play as AEW and play on Double or Nothing also you can always change date to june, and also thanks for all other info

<p>Hype for your mod. </p><p> </p><p>

Was experimenting with how to minimize the penalty for Elimination Chamber matches on the PPV of the same name and got my first auto-booked 100 match. The Main Event @ WWE Elimination Chamber. The co-Main Event was an Elimination Chamber match w/ Braun, Orton, Aleister Black, and Elias that only pulled a 75. </p><p> </p><p>

The Main Event though? Auto-booked, and I didn't touch a thing: The Usos vs. The Fiend & Brock vs. Kevin Owens & Edge. 19 minutes. 100 score. </p><p> </p><p>

Now to decide if I keep this card and work up some storyline reason for why Bray is teaming with Brock...lol</p>

Hype for your mod.

Was experimenting with how to minimize the penalty for Elimination Chamber matches on the PPV of the same name and got my first auto-booked 100 match. The Main Event @ WWE Elimination Chamber. The co-Main Event was an Elimination Chamber match w/ Braun, Orton, Aleister Black, and Elias that only pulled a 75.

The Main Event though? Auto-booked, and I didn't touch a thing: The Usos vs. The Fiend & Brock vs. Kevin Owens & Edge. 19 minutes. 100 score.

Now to decide if I keep this card and work up some storyline reason for why Bray is teaming with Brock...lol

Nice still never had 100s score on my mod haha

1 Fall Power Factory is now named "Nightmare Factory" after Cody bought a share in the school. A suggestion I have is to make it a performance centre and have AEW own it due to the fact that a couple of wrestlers have went there to train and AEW has signed some graduates from the school.

1 Fall Power Factory is now named "Nightmare Factory" after Cody bought a share in the school. A suggestion I have is to make it a performance centre and have AEW own it due to the fact that a couple of wrestlers have went there to train and AEW has signed some graduates from the school.

yes! please :"D

AEW!