landxx Modern World Mod

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="vtechguy" data-cite="vtechguy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47538" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Be careful with broadcasters & load times</div></blockquote> Really brodcasters give load times ? i dont see any longer load times when testing

I'm having an issue. I picked AEW and whenever I go through the roster, I get to Chris Jericho and get "run time error 481 invalid picture". I have the pictures downloaded and in the folder. I've even tried using one of the many different pictures of Jericho, and I get the error every time. Even if I start a new one.

I'm having an issue. I picked AEW and whenever I go through the roster, I get to Chris Jericho and get "run time error 481 invalid picture". I have the pictures downloaded and in the folder. I've even tried using one of the many different pictures of Jericho, and I get the error every time. Even if I start a new one.
I think its game fault never had any error of this kind.Make sure u , using newest patch for game

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="landxx" data-cite="landxx" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47538" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I think its game fault never had any error of this kind.Make sure u , using newest patch for game</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It looks like it actually happens with the entire Inner Circle. I have the update. But if I go to anyone that's in inner circle I get that error and the game crashes.</p><p> </p><p> EDIT: I got it figured out. I went back a page, to 25, downloaded that picture file, deleted the old ones first, and now it's all working well. I downloaded this stuff I want to say a week ago, and only just tried using it for the first time a few days ago. The file size I had before was a different size than the one I just downloaded.</p>

It looks like it actually happens with the entire Inner Circle. I have the update. But if I go to anyone that's in inner circle I get that error and the game crashes.

EDIT: I got it figured out. I went back a page, to 25, downloaded that picture file, deleted the old ones first, and now it's all working well. I downloaded this stuff I want to say a week ago, and only just tried using it for the first time a few days ago. The file size I had before was a different size than the one I just downloaded.

Very nice that u got figured out!!

How do I get the graphics as a non rar file? Or can someone walk me through converting it?

Hello everyone I would like to congratulate everyone on the start of summer.And so new month new update for my real world mod, this will be big one because i edited about 2600+ wreslers skills it will be another experience than playing mine older mod update only a few wreslers have 90s skills and only one some skills only not all of them like i done before also i adding Sabin's free pictures mod to mine mod now over 2200 free pictures in the game and new wreslers willl use them by mine experience it makes game really more realistic

Also added a ton of new matches from tag chambers to a lot of cinematic matches righ now my mod have 3097 match types.Also added a bunch of Brodcasters who will make game more alive and better.And last but not least my mod grapichs are now updated i added newest JoeMurphy update for his superawesome pic pack so you now get game more refreshing.I recommend to download new grapichs for my mod to have those all things.Have fun!

landxx Modern World mod on Tew 2020 June Update Edition /06/01 -Download

Grapichs for TEW 2020 (720mbs) (Before u install new grapichs please delete the old picture folder because i deleted many not used pics)

Any way to get an updated CWFH roster with updated titles. Those are the champions from over a year ago. If you need help I can tell you who to add and the current champions, and the title changes that have happened. Willie Mack isn't even in the company anymore.

Any way to get an updated CWFH roster with updated titles. Those are the champions from over a year ago. If you need help I can tell you who to add and the current champions, and the title changes that have happened. Willie Mack isn't even in the company anymore.
Yeah that would be awesome !

Newest game patchs shows excellent resuls most indy companies does 50-65 rating shows only bigger one NJPW/AEW/NXT/NXTUK/Impact does better ratings.So after all the work for balancing im really happy.Also saw that new patch added thing where Companies buy wreslers for developtment comapanies example wwe buying wreslers and non wreslers for NXT UK biggest singing they made Kurtis Chapman

Landxx, I've been building a mod for myself based on RWC (permission received from Questlove) to enjoy & partway through I realized that I would release it to the community in case anyone else found it fun. Since I didn't start with the intention to release to others, it's possible that it might contain remnants of something like venues or broadcasters from your work.

If I make sure to credit you for contribution, would it be ok with you if I release the mod for others?

Hi landxx, I've used your mod and added a few other feds from around the world including Hungarian Championship Wrestling, Dove Pro Wrestling, H20 Harcore Hustle, The Wrestling Revolver, Zona 23, Pro Wrestling WAVE, and more. If you want, I can send it to you and you can add them to your mod? They all have full rosters and title history etc.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Kanwulf" data-cite="Kanwulf" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47538" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hi landxx, I've used your mod and added a few other feds from around the world including Hungarian Championship Wrestling, Dove Pro Wrestling, H20 Harcore Hustle, The Wrestling Revolver, Zona 23, Pro Wrestling WAVE, and more. If you want, I can send it to you and you can add them to your mod? They all have full rosters and title history etc.</div></blockquote> į can Add them as not active companies like the who does and ig you want it you could play it pretty easily with those companies in it

I just want to thank you landxx! Finally I'm having fun with TEW2020, took me a while to understand the mechanics since I haven't even played the predecessor for months. This mod kept me interested and now I'm having a blast playing one of my best and most interesting saves ever. I prefer real world mods, so without the hard work you and all the other creators are doing I probably wouldn't even play the game.

I haven't seen any major mistakes so far, but other people are probably doing a better job pointing that out anyways. Having said that, there are probably a few broadcasters and broadcasting deals that you could add. AEW for example is missing deals for Europe. Maybe that's too specific, but there are German channels in the database that would probably never have a wrestling show in their program but the channel that is actually broadcasting Dynamite is not. There are also some minor mistakes with the types (e.g. ProSieben should be Terrestrial Commercial like RTL, not Terrestrial Free-To-Air). I'd like to go through the broadcasters and companies I know and help you with that if you don't mind, if you're even planning working on that. Maybe I'm the only one having a problem with that :o