landxx Modern World Mod

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also WWE isn’t really a soap opera product. I think it’s episodic entertainment of PG entertainment.

WWE is PG Rated Sports Entertainment. The editor says; "This is the traditional Western Sports Entertainment but done with an eye toward a younger audience. It's dumbed down and sanitised, but as a result has a fairly wide appeal and is very sponsor-friendly." Which would be WWE.

Episodic Entertainment is; "Designed to be attractive for binge-watching TV viewers, strong characters and storylines are just as important as the matches. The whole thing has a sports entertainment vibe to it." (ie Lucha Underground would be Episodic Lucha Libre, HUSTLE would be Episodic Entertainment).

That is just my thoughts on it.

Fleisch I agree but the PG product in the game doesn’t really allow for elimination chamber and hell in a cell matches. The mod is very good and I am trying so hard to like it but there are a LOT of silly mistakes that make me very annoyed. I know you are trying hard but you should be trying a little harder because it seems like the research is a little sloppy. For example, I’m booking raw right now and I was gonna have Apollo crews in a match however he is on the Smackdown brand for some reason. If you need any help finding information and stuff than you can always ask the forums. I’m trying to be nice and please don’t think I’m trying to belittle you because I’m not. The stats are good but a lot of it seems somewhat sloppy. I shouldn’t say a lot but I think you know what I mean. Thanks.

Fleisch I agree but the PG product in the game doesn’t really allow for elimination chamber and hell in a cell matches. The mod is very good and I am trying so hard to like it but there are a LOT of silly mistakes that make me very annoyed. I know you are trying hard but you should be trying a little harder because it seems like the research is a little sloppy. For example, I’m booking raw right now and I was gonna have Apollo crews in a match however he is on the Smackdown brand for some reason. If you need any help finding information and stuff than you can always ask the forums. I’m trying to be nice and please don’t think I’m trying to belittle you because I’m not. The stats are good but a lot of it seems somewhat sloppy. I shouldn’t say a lot but I think you know what I mean. Thanks.

It's not my mod - I was merely giving my feedback on the promotion set up. I will say though, some times you're working on the big problems that some of the smaller updates slip through the net. I think landxx does these on their own so it is alot to keep updated for 1 person - we struggled on RWC when a few of us started keeping it up to date so it is very, very difficult to get everything in we wanted, and some silly things did slip through because we may have knocked it off the to do list by mistake.

No drama from me, I personally have no vested interest in any current day real world mods.

It's not my mod - I was merely giving my feedback on the promotion set up. I will say though, some times you're working on the big problems that some of the smaller updates slip through the net. I think landxx does these on their own so it is alot to keep updated for 1 person - we struggled on RWC when a few of us started keeping it up to date so it is very, very difficult to get everything in we wanted, and some silly things did slip through because we may have knocked it off the to do list by mistake.

No drama from me, I personally have no vested interest in any current day real world mods.

I know it’s not your mod. I’m talking to the creator of the mod not you lol.

Firstly i stopped watching WWE or any wresling weekly i find information online so i still trying give best product i can because i love wresling and i love TEW and if you see that silly you should give information who are heels and what side wreslers are Raw or Smackdown it would be a lot better than saying so many mistakes and dumb things , also really thank u for all other feedback :)

Also WWE isn’t really a soap opera product. I think it’s episodic entertainment of PG entertainment.
What i seen all past years is very near soap opera thats why i done that , and yeah i think change up is needed to PG entertaiment ;)

Hi, love your mod. I just noticed in terms of attributes that Mike Knox is set to being able to play offbeat/unstable well, as well as not being able to play offbeat/unstable. Not sure if that was a mistake or intentional, but I'm just letting you know.

Hi, love your mod. I just noticed in terms of attributes that Mike Knox is set to being able to play offbeat/unstable well, as well as not being able to play offbeat/unstable. Not sure if that was a mistake or intentional, but I'm just letting you know.
This mistake is made by converting mod to 2020 sometimes its make wrong attributes , thank u for reporting and thank u for kind words will fix it.

Firstly i stopped watching WWE or any wresling weekly i find information online so i still trying give best product i can because i love wresling and i love TEW and if you see that silly you should give information who are heels and what side wreslers are Raw or Smackdown it would be a lot better than saying so many mistakes and dumb things , also really thank u for all other feedback :)

How do you expect us to think the mod is great when you don’t even watch weekly wrestling???

How rude, do you think others watch EVERY shows I don't think so.

If you like to play WWE I'm sorry but he's pretty accurate on others shows which works for me. There is many other RW Mods so try all of them and see who suits you the most. Understand me, I'm nobody here but I don't like to see someone being agressive over a simple game/mods.

Have a good day

How do you expect us to think the mod is great when you don’t even watch weekly wrestling???

I usually try to stay out of stuff like this but if you don't like it then make your own mod. Other people have done it in the past. If you make one I'm sure it'll be awesome, but remember that the mod makers do this for free in their personal time, all I'm saying that if minor oversights on an otherwise great mod make it unplayable for you then try making one that makes you happy.

I usually try to stay out of stuff like this but if you don't like it then make your own mod. Other people have done it in the past. If you make one I'm sure it'll be awesome, but remember that the mod makers do this for free in their personal time, all I'm saying that if minor oversights on an otherwise great mod make it unplayable for you then try making one that makes you happy.

Have you heard of the phrase death by a thousand cuts before though? One thousand little things can make one big thing.

I wonder if you realize how entitled you sound here. I get the point you're trying to make, but you're just coming across as insulting. You seriously have no idea how hard it is to keep this mods accurate and up to date until you do it, so lay off him. Nobody here gets paid to do this, they do it because they enjoy it. If you're so annoyed by the perceived lack of quality, feel free to make your own.

I wonder if you realize how entitled you sound here. I get the point you're trying to make, but you're just coming across as insulting. You seriously have no idea how hard it is to keep this mods accurate and up to date until you do it, so lay off him. Nobody here gets paid to do this, they do it because they enjoy it. If you're so annoyed by the perceived lack of quality, feel free to make your own.

I’m not going to make my own. I am not doing anything wrong. I am simply telling him how I feel. It doesn’t make sense that a mod can be great if the creator doesn’t watch weekly wrestling!

I’m not going to make my own. I am not doing anything wrong. I am simply telling him how I feel. It doesn’t make sense that a mod can be great if the creator doesn’t watch weekly wrestling!

Like said many times before simply don’t use it. Seriously though, you do come across as very entitled with every post you make. If you’re not going to make your own than don’t complain about it. Simple.

Like said many times before simply don’t use it. Seriously though, you do come across as very entitled with every post you make. If you’re not going to make your own than don’t complain about it. Simple.

That’s offensive to call me entitled!

you are a real pain in the ass ... please, leave us!

go watch your WWE crap and be happy! :)

Hi all, ModHero here. Need this to simmer down a little. rman129 is entitled to give feedback on the mod as long as it is constructive and to the point, I will concede that a few of their posts haven't fully been on this point. To everyone else, I would suggest not fanning the flames and engaging in insults. Let's keep this on topic and follow the rules. :)

Hi all, ModHero here. Need this to simmer down a little. rman129 is entitled to give feedback on the mod as long as it is constructive and to the point, I will concede that a few of their posts haven't fully been on this point. To everyone else, I would suggest not fanning the flames and engaging in insults. Let's keep this on topic and follow the rules. :)

Sorry if there is any confusion. I am just trying to give constructive criticism.