landxx Modern World Mod

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you got a chance to mess with products at all yet? I booked a Dynamite and fans were pissed if any match was shorter than 15 minutes or if any angle ran longer than 5. Every single one of my angles bombed hard and the matches weren't much better.
Yes i edited all companies products its strange will check it out

-edit i changed AEW product to Wresling nerd Nirvana this i think fixed problems that you said you have.

This is official last update for trial version of the game.Added morale for realeased wreslers from WWE because they sometimes get resinged by wwe.Added attributes to many wreslers mostly hardcore wreslers GCW , CZW , BJW , FREEDOMS but some other wreslers got them too from ROH IMPACT and other comapanies. http://www.mediafire.com/file/ivb2b6..._2020.rar/file

This is official last update for trial version of the game.Added morale for realeased wreslers from WWE because they sometimes get resinged by wwe.Added attributes to many wreslers mostly hardcore wreslers GCW , CZW , BJW , FREEDOMS but some other wreslers got them too from ROH IMPACT and other comapanies. http://www.mediafire.com/file/ivb2b6..._2020.rar/file

I think mediafire bugged out it just gives me an error page.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Nizzy_Tizzy" data-cite="Nizzy_Tizzy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47538" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What are the Revival known as under your mod? Tried their real names, WWE names and their new indy names and can't find them.</div></blockquote> Steven Walters and KC McKnight.Advice for future if you cant find your wanted wresler you can always check cagematch.com<p> </p><p> </p><p> btw the database once again edited because some companies was doing to well not realistic.</p>

Impact :

Alisha - manager only to Eddie (less realistic but better for the AI)

Sabin - Booker only but can still be a wrestler in the game

James Mitchell is technically dead in the storylines so we can remove him

Jessica Havok should be rename HAVOK or Havok as her Impact alter Ego

John E Bravo should be manager only (with the possibility to turn him back as a ref)

Josh Alexander should only be a wrestler for now

Katie Forbes should be a manager and not a wrestler

Kris Levin left Impact

Lacey Ryan was a one taping only

Matt Striker isn't working for Impact, he just helped for NY tapings

Raj Singh is out with a leg injury for at least 2 months still

Scott D'Amore should be personality as well

Shawn Hernandez should be just "Hernandez"

Women should be integrated it's not really realistic but Impact is pushing intergender wrestling so it would be better for the AI

Product looks good and if we want to use Lethal LockDown or stuff like this we can just adapt the match

Sami Callihan isn't in OVE anymore

LAX should be inactive or deleted

You added events but technically we should have only 4 PPVs (Hard to Kill in January, Rebellion in April, Slammiversary in July and Bound For Glory in October)

Alicia, Ace Austin, Johnny Swinger, Glenn Gilberti, Ken Shamrock, Rhino shouldn't have negative influence

Backstage should be : no drugs, nobody leaves, maseuse/chiropractor provided, hotels and travel paid

Impact is shown on Sony6 in India. I know there is no broadcast for India yet so I will try to find it

MLW now have a bad view of Impact that's why they don't work with each other anymore

Alpha 1 is now shown on impact+ I suggest to add an alliance with them and NOAH

NJPW has a bad image of Impact as well and both won't use the other company's wrestlers, same for ROH.

Impact+ should be created, medium in USA/Canada small or medium for the rest. Like I said A1 and maybe other promotions will be shown on there

Impact :

Alisha - manager only to Eddie (less realistic but better for the AI)

Sabin - Booker only but can still be a wrestler in the game

James Mitchell is technically dead in the storylines so we can remove him

Jessica Havok should be rename HAVOK or Havok as her Impact alter Ego

John E Bravo should be manager only (with the possibility to turn him back as a ref)

Josh Alexander should only be a wrestler for now

Katie Forbes should be a manager and not a wrestler

Kris Levin left Impact

Lacey Ryan was a one taping only

Matt Striker isn't working for Impact, he just helped for NY tapings

Raj Singh is out with a leg injury for at least 2 months still

Scott D'Amore should be personality as well

Shawn Hernandez should be just "Hernandez"

Women should be integrated it's not really realistic but Impact is pushing intergender wrestling so it would be better for the AI

Product looks good and if we want to use Lethal LockDown or stuff like this we can just adapt the match

Sami Callihan isn't in OVE anymore

LAX should be inactive or deleted

You added events but technically we should have only 4 PPVs (Hard to Kill in January, Rebellion in April, Slammiversary in July and Bound For Glory in October)

Alicia, Ace Austin, Johnny Swinger, Glenn Gilberti, Ken Shamrock, Rhino shouldn't have negative influence

Backstage should be : no drugs, nobody leaves, maseuse/chiropractor provided, hotels and travel paid

Impact is shown on Sony6 in India. I know there is no broadcast for India yet so I will try to find it

MLW now have a bad view of Impact that's why they don't work with each other anymore

Alpha 1 is now shown on impact+ I suggest to add an alliance with them and NOAH

NJPW has a bad image of Impact as well and both won't use the other company's wrestlers, same for ROH.

Impact+ should be created, medium in USA/Canada small or medium for the rest. Like I said A1 and maybe other promotions will be shown on there

Yes impact have all those events in my mod but only those 4 that you writed are active other are dormant.And for Impact + its already here under name Impact Plus.For other things thank u very much for update on Impact.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="French Connection" data-cite="French Connection" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47538" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I think the best product to match IRL AEW is "Episodic Entertainment", otherwise if you run a match under 20 minutes you will get penalized.</div></blockquote> hmm yeah i though about this product too i think i will pick this.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Maxy Yasukawa" data-cite="Maxy Yasukawa" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47538" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Well I coudn't find any info, apparently the deal is not anymore</div></blockquote> What about turner ?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="landxx" data-cite="landxx" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47538" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What about turner ?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Turner is available in India from what I saw on wikipedia, not as big as the US but they have channels in India</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Maxy Yasukawa" data-cite="Maxy Yasukawa" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47538" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Turner is available in India from what I saw on wikipedia, not as big as the US but they have channels in India</div></blockquote> What channells ?