21Maxwell content

• 2 weeks later...

It's that time of the year for AEW Blood and Guts, with Will Ospreay and Cody Rhodes captaining the teams in the men's and Veronica and Anna Jay captaining the women's teams. 30 minutes, TBS Championship, Mayu Iwatani, Deonnna Purrazzo, your main event!

Double the opponents, could leave nothing left for AEW World Champion Cody Rhodes with Konosuke Takeshita and Will Ospreay challenging for the gold. Veronica puts her unbeaten record on the line as she challenges for Demi Bennett's AEW Women's world title!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, 21maxwell said:

Double the opponents, could leave nothing left for AEW World Champion Cody Rhodes with Konosuke Takeshita and Will Ospreay challenging for the gold. Veronica puts her unbeaten record on the line as she challenges for Demi Bennett's AEW Women's world title!

Are you number 1 in the world now then? Interested to see where DMD gets sent to. On the back to back finishes with holding the tights, I tried that once and got penalised but you did a good job of it. Shocking that Rush match flopped. Buzzing Takeshita won the belt!!
Good episode this mate.

• Like 1

On 8/8/2023 at 12:56 PM, TheSmoothLefty said:

Are you number 1 in the world now then? Interested to see where DMD gets sent to. On the back to back finishes with holding the tights, I tried that once and got penalised but you did a good job of it. Shocking that Rush match flopped. Buzzing Takeshita won the belt!!
Good episode this mate.

Oh yeah by a mile, once you get cooking in a save and can throw money arrow you can pretty much cherry pick watever talent you want v the AI, so after time, realism disappeared and it became just bring in all my favourites.

Thanks bud, appreciate the kind words.  There's some good idea's coming, whether they work, remains to be seen! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2023 at 12:21 PM, TheSmoothLefty said:

Eddie Kingston - 'I'm not that interested in going after the mixed tag team titles with Rhio'

20 minutes later, Eddie Kingston wins the mixed tag team titles with Rhio 😆😆😆

It's the most Eddie thing ever, I'm not interested but hey I'd love to kick such n such's ass. 

Thanks as always for watching bud. Hopefully comes across as a good run of shows as I had great momentum booking a few! 

• Like 1

Bit later posting this one as I was at All In. What a show!

It's a night of seeing people come together for a common goal. Rush and Andrade El Idolo both together will challenge for Takeshita's AEW World title, can they one up him? After a grueling time out with a concussion, Kenny Omega is still getting back up to speed, how will he get on in trios action tonight alongside the Young Bucks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheSmoothLefty said:

Who does WWE have on their roster? They can't have many top tier workers left you've got an all time roster there man! Another great update!!

So bare in mind I've stole all my favourites and the mod is 2 years old now, so quite a few NXTers might not been in the data, we're looking at the following heading the WWE in terms of star power.

Lashley, Elias, Braun Strowman, Drake Maverick, Omos, Jordan Devlin, Rick Corbett (Regen who looks amazing), T-Bar, Odyssey Jones alongside a 62 year old Undertaker and a recently returned Fiend.

On the Women's side, Zelina Vega, Abbey Laith and Danielle Kamela lead the way.

Strange pick ups including The Wee Man, Orange Cassidy, Preston Vance, Danny Limelight and Zack Ryder went back.

They aren't skint by any stretch of the imagination, they have $500m, it's just I have near a billion and just throw it at who I want. The challenge now isn't so much WWE, it's myself and trying for the best shows and matches for the achievements.

This post may also give away a major upcoming signing.  

It's weird how in this safe late summer is peak time for wrestlers to announce their retirements, so as per previous years, we honour many here. Kenta, Karl Anderson and Mia Yim are just 3 of the names. Your main event in the Dynamite bracket of the Women's Owen Hart Memorial Cup with Mayu Iwatani battling Mercedes Mone to move to the grand final!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...