update.png.19c8d6678bea1e0f0c241b50121d3fbe.png

Chronicles 1992 Version 2.3 is now uploaded to the first post (along with picture pack #16). Below are the changes/additions.

=======================
Changes In Version 2.3
=======================

Added (Companies)
------------------------
Federacion Internacional de Lucha Libre (rough as putting it together like a puzzle with missing pieces!)

Added (Workers)
--------------------------
Rick Patterson
Principe Franky
Jiraiya
Super Brazo
Super Brazo Jr. (Debuts 2000)
Caramelo (Debuts 1998)
Caramela (Debuts 2018)
Vampirito (Debuts 1995)
Black Spider (Debuts 2000)

Added (Training Facilities)
------------------------
Club-Atletico Ham Lee (Mexico)

Other Changes / Fixes
------------------------
Star Quality updated for multiple workers (both increases and decreases)
Additional Mask/Hair histories
Fixed Morgana to use La Pearla Negra gimmick 100% until 2009.
Made the La Pearla Negra alter ego have no mask (she only began wearing one when she became Morgana in 2009)
Updated the supplied pictures for the additional workers. (99 new Worker Pics)
Mortiss 666 is the Protoge of Maravilla Azteca
Dave Sullivan alt pic found (as Barbarian)
Klaus Kauroff added to CWA (Eur)
Mask Loss (Golpeador as Tarasco III June 1990 - Winner El Pantera)
Mask Loss (Tarasco IV - not in the game - January 1990 - Winner El Pantera)
Hair Loss (Tarasco I - not in the game - July 1990 - Winner El Pantera)
Mask Loss (Tarasco II - not in game - July 1990 - Winner Joe Mercado aka Pentagon Black)
Hamada/Hijo de Silver King connections added
Pentagon alter ego added to Pentagon Black for AAA
FMW & WWA Mexico given Working relationship.
Caramelo, Caramela & Big Mami Blood Relationship.
AULL/FILL wage changes to keep them in business (hopefully) a little longer.
Misterioso Jr to use that name in AAA only. Outside AAA he is Super Spider/Super Arana/Arana 2000

Below are the additions and fixes by SkyCrasher for 2.3
-----------------------------------------------------------
Deleted (Duplicates)
Niebla Roja (duplicate of Angel de Plata)
SUGI (duplicate of Takuya Sugi)

Added (Workers)
AJ Freeley - contract to NWA: NZ
Al Hobman
Barry Holland
Bruno Bekkar - contract to NWA: NZ
Coliseo 2000
Con Iakovides
Conan Stevens
Donatello la Tortuga Ninja
El Danes
El Danes II
El Verdugo
Ernie Leonard
George Julio
Gigante Tataque
Golpeador
Hugo Quiril
Jeff O'Day
Jock Ruddock
Joe Cazana - contract to SMW
John Dybvig
John Garea
Juno Huia
La Marquesa
Larry O'Day
Maravilla Azteca
Mark Lewin
Martin Corona
Merv Fortune
Michael Porter - contract to WWF
Miguel Angel la Tortuga Ninja
Oscar Verdu
Rafael la Tortuga Ninja
Ron Miller
Shinji Sasazaki - contract to UWFi
Steve Rickard - contract to NWA: NZ
Takeshi Kitano
Tama Sasa
Tony Rickard - contract to NWA: NZ

Abby Jane (Debuts 2020)
AJ Cazana (Debuts 2019)
AJ Francis (Debuts 2018)
Aquaman (Debuts 1999)
Brody Hoofer (Debuts 1999)
Carl Greco (Debuts 1993)
Cole Karter (Debuts 2019)
Corsario (Debuts 2008)
Craquen (Debuts 1999)
Daniel Rodimer (Debuts 2004)
Dragon Galactico (Debuts 2010)
El Danes Jr. (Debuts 2001)
Ella Envy (Debuts 2019)
Jake Tucker (Debuts 2019)
Johnny Palazzio (Debuts 2002)
Josef Von Schmidt (Debuts 2001)
Justice Smith (Debuts 2003)
Kayla Braxton (Debuts 2016)
Lasser Boy (Debuts 2010)
Lee Cahalane (Debuts 2012)
Logan Paul (Debuts 2021)
Madi Wrenkowski (Debuts 2019)
Makoto Morimitsu (Debuts 1995)
Maravilla Azteca Jr. (Debuts 2010)
Maria de la Rosa (Debuts 2016)
Matt Barela (Debuts 1999)
Matthew Saad Muhammad (Debuts 1992)
Mehdi Basiri (Debuts 1997)
Missa Kate (Debuts 2018)
Morgana (Debuts 2006)
Mortiss 666 (Debuts 2016)
Pequeno Maya (Debuts 2013)
Ryu Fuda (Debuts 2021)
Sandra Moone (Debuts 2017)
Silas Mason (Debuts 2014)
Svetlana Kalashnikova (Debuts 2013)
Takuma Fujiwara (Debuts 2021)
Tariel Bitsadze (Debuts 1993)
Ultimo Chingon (Debuts 1993)
Wrecking Ball Legursky (Debuts 2013)

Added (Companies)
-----------------------------------------
NWA: New Zealand
World Wide Wrestling (belatedly)

Celtic Championship Wrestling (Opens 2012)

Added (Training)
-----------------------------------------
George Julio's School, Melbourne

CCW Wrestling School (Opens 2014)
House of Truth Pro Wrestling School (Opens 2001)
Jacobs-Prichard Wrestling Academy (Opens 2019)
Piledriver Wrestling Academy (Opens 2022)
Pro Wrestling Academy CT (Opens 2011)

Graduates Set (Existing Workers)
------------------------
Kellie Skater from George Julio's School, Melbourne (2007)

Added (Venues)
------------------------
Arena Femenil de Monterrey
ASB Stadium
Bledisloe Hall
BNZ Theatre
Christchurch Arena
Claudelands Arena
Mystery Creek Events Centre - Convention Centre
Mystery Creek Events Centre - Pavilion
Queens Wharf Events Centre
Sir Woolf Fisher Arena
Stadium Southland
The Trusts Arena
TSB Stadium
Western Springs Stadium

Added (Broadcasters)
------------------------
Mainland Television
TV3 (New Zealand)
TVNZ 1
TVNZ 2

Other Changes / Fixes
------------------------
Added the deceased worker Rikidozan
Mikel Scicluna brought back to life as he didn't die until 2010
Made available in Oceania any existing worker who I found had: (1) participated in WCW Australia, (2) participated in On the Mat in NZ, or (3) toured Aus/NZ 1991 or earlier.
Fixed Tsuyoshi Kosaka's nationality and moved his debut date to August 1994 because he worked RINGS at that time (when there were still works). Previously it was 2003 (NJPW)
Fixed Kazunori Yoshida's debut to July 1991 (was previously incorrectly July 1992)
Gave Brad Bradley his moveset and alter-egos
Billy Corgan now has starting pop due to being an existing celebrity, as well as business/booking skill
Changed Axel's legacy from El Santo IV to Axel II because of the Hijo del Santo lawsuit that prevents Axel from being billed as connected to Santo
Removed Occasional Wrestler role from Dusty Rhodes/Mike Graham's WCW contracts as they're not contracted for in-ring

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Johnny Fenoli said:

Best mod in the bizz. 

Thanks for all the work you do.

Thank you. Glad you're enjoying it.

12 hours ago, Mildly_Amusing said:

Thanks for this (especially as I completely forgot to send you the list like I said I would). I have updated the first post with these links.

Edited by Fleisch

Misterioso Jr. is not a AAA name, he is a CMLL guy. He also isn't really Misterioso Jr. but Misterioso #2. He claimed that Misterioso Jr (from California) was a fraud, only for the original Misterioso to make clear that Misterioso Jr. (California) has those rights and Misterioso II never got the rights to be anything but Misterioso II. CMLL doesn't care about what Misterioso has to say and to this day promotes him as Misterioso Jr. but the real Misterioso Jr. is in NJPW Strong and recently fought Mistico (the more or less original). Hope that helps.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, El Güro said:

Misterioso Jr. is not a AAA name, he is a CMLL guy. He also isn't really Misterioso Jr. but Misterioso #2. He claimed that Misterioso Jr (from California) was a fraud, only for the original Misterioso to make clear that Misterioso Jr. (California) has those rights and Misterioso II never got the rights to be anything but Misterioso II. CMLL doesn't care about what Misterioso has to say and to this day promotes him as Misterioso Jr. but the real Misterioso Jr. is in NJPW Strong and recently fought Mistico (the more or less original). Hope that helps.

Thanks. I was getting him completely mixed up with someone else... I shall change it for if/when I update it. For now, if people want to set him as CMLL instead of AAA in alter egos.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lfceve said:

Talisman jr is currently potraying mascara magica rather than himself, he wouldnt start potraying mascara magica until 1993

Changed his alter ego to Talisman Jr and renamed him in CMLL at the start of the game. Also added his relationship with El Hijo del Gladiator as I believe he is his nephew. Also added Adamantium (who would become Mascara Magica Jr in 2017) to debut in 2010 for the next update along with his blood relationship to him.

Currently the additions and fixes for a potential 2.4 release are below (or if you want to fix the changes yourself you can do so);

Added (Workers)
Bello Greco
Coloso Colosseti
Cesar Valentino
Spencer Powers (Debut 2000)
El Hijo De Misterioso (Debut 2011)
Misteriosa (Debut 2021)
Adamantium (Debut 2010)

Other Changes / Fixes
------------------------

Hair/Mask Histories (still a WIP)
Fuego alter Ego set to Flash (100% until 2009)
Bello Greco, Alan Stone, Chris Stone, Super Calo, Chris Stone Jr. and Super Calo Jr. Blood Relation
Added Ropongi 3K/Tempura Boyz tag teams (SHO & YOH)
Misterioso Jr. gimmick used in CMLL not AAA (default name and Picture changed to Misterioso II)
Misterioso & El Hijo de Misterioso Blood Relation
Misteriosa & Misterioso II Blood Relation
Mascara Magica changed to using Talisman Jr. alter ego in CMLL
Hijo del Gladiator, Mascara Magica & Adamantium Blood Relation

• Like 1

Hello, 

I am not sure if I am the one who installed the logos badly, but is it normal that the Phoenix promotion in UK have no logo? 

Thank you. Awesome mod and work! I am having a lot of fun and even Canada is well built! I'd have one promotion that I'd like to see in the future is NCW : Northern Championship Wrestling. They even had a TV show at RDS2 for a little while! 

28 minutes ago, AlexTheTall said:

Hello, 

I am not sure if I am the one who installed the logos badly, but is it normal that the Phoenix promotion in UK have no logo? 

Thank you. Awesome mod and work! I am having a lot of fun and even Canada is well built! I'd have one promotion that I'd like to see in the future is NCW : Northern Championship Wrestling. They even had a TV show at RDS2 for a little while! 

Phoenix should have its logo

I also created Montreal Forum that would hard close in 1996. I put it as a hot bed, it's where the Montreal screwjob has happen. Also the Bell Centre should be opening in 1996 as the Molson Centre. It should also be considered a hot bed and both should have some importance too imo.

Thank you :) This is the best mod! And I am not complaining. My english is not good so sometimes how things get hard it's not how I intend it to get them out.

5 hours ago, Jaysin said:

Might need to give Dusty Rhodes a once over for attributes. He can't play Swagger gimmicks currently and Dusty had the definition of swag in the 80s. I'd also throw in one of the creative attributes too, maybe the lowest strength one?

Thanks. I will get that changed.

2 hours ago, AlexTheTall said:

I also created Montreal Forum that would hard close in 1996. I put it as a hot bed, it's where the Montreal screwjob has happen. Also the Bell Centre should be opening in 1996 as the Molson Centre. It should also be considered a hot bed and both should have some importance too imo.

Thank you :) This is the best mod! And I am not complaining. My english is not good so sometimes how things get hard it's not how I intend it to get them out.

I will look to add the Montreal Forum (can't believe I missed them) and the Bell Centre opening as Molson Centre (with name changes). Thank you for your feedback. :) 

EDIT: Just took a look. The Molson Centre are in the data (opens 1996, closes 2002) then the Bell Centre opens in 2002 as its replacement. Because there is no way of renaming venues, what you will find a lot of the time is that the venues previous and new names will all be in the data at various points. It was the only way I could think of getting around this.

Edited by Fleisch
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, AlexTheTall said:

Out of curiosity, where are you from? Your English is better than you're giving yourself credit for. I'm trying to learn a second language (Spanish) right now and it's not easy at all. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jaysin said:

Out of curiosity, where are you from? Your English is better than you're giving yourself credit for. I'm trying to learn a second language (Spanish) right now and it's not easy at all. 

I am from Quebec, it's why I can help (a bit) with some of the wrestling here. My first language is French. But sometimes I feel like I make people angry. Might be either the fact I write in english or my neurodivergeance 😛 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fleisch said:

Thanks. I will get that changed.

I will look to add the Montreal Forum (can't believe I missed them) and the Bell Centre opening as Molson Centre (with name changes). Thank you for your feedback. :) 

EDIT: Just took a look. The Molson Centre are in the data (opens 1996, closes 2002) then the Bell Centre opens in 2002 as its replacement. Because there is no way of renaming venues, what you will find a lot of the time is that the venues previous and new names will all be in the data at various points. It was the only way I could think of getting around this.

You are right! I didn't saw the Molson Center in 1996! Good job! :) 

Edited by AlexTheTall

6 hours ago, AlexTheTall said:

I am from Quebec, it's why I can help (a bit) with some of the wrestling here. My first language is French. But sometimes I feel like I make people angry. Might be either the fact I write in english or my neurodivergeance 😛 

If you're from Quebec you could probably help a lot with the history of the wrestling scene there. From all I can see at time of mod start it was pretty much a dead zone for wrestling after the Internationale promotion died in 1987

4 hours ago, SkyCrasher said:

If you're from Quebec you could probably help a lot with the history of the wrestling scene there. From all I can see at time of mod start it was pretty much a dead zone for wrestling after the Internationale promotion died in 1987

It was very low and wrestling became ultra-indy... Like in church basement, etc. 

I believe one of the "biggest" promotion here in the 1990s where : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Championship_Wrestling NCW. 

Here you have a good history of the promotions around the time of this mod. The ones that I believe are the most important are : 

NCW, IWS, FLQ,...

But sadly when WWF started to show on TV here... Well things went really downhill for local wrestling.

And for the people who really like long term save. This one should be in most mods IMO : 

https://www.cagematch.net/?id=8&nr=622 NSPW is even on TV here every month on RDS2 since 2017. 

I'd like to help but I am so bad at getting the right popularity and not boost or make things too weak.

Edited by AlexTheTall

Is that the NCW founded by Phil Belanger? If so I tried to add them a few months ago but finding info and pics for the guys on their roster proved way too difficult so I gave up. Not even sure most of them were wrestling very long. Mind you, I just realised Belanger is set to retired on the mod so I'll make him active.

10 hours ago, Fleisch said:

Is that the NCW founded by Phil Belanger? If so I tried to add them a few months ago but finding info and pics for the guys on their roster proved way too difficult so I gave up. Not even sure most of them were wrestling very long. Mind you, I just realised Belanger is set to retired on the mod so I'll make him active.

Yes, it's the NCW founded by Phil Belanger. I can try to contact them to see if they have something for us to build their roster. I know they don't have a website anymore... But I'll call them and see if I can return with something.

Edited by AlexTheTall
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So work is continuing on the 1992 mod (which I am working with SkyCrasher on).

I am also working on the next instalment of Diablo X- 50 Shades of Beige edition. Currently I've just finished a Resident Evil company called Raccoon City Wrestling. I'm also (slowly) working on a Timesplitters company. This is taking a while as there is next to no fan art for some of the characters I want to add. I think I'm maybe at 15-20 workers currently for the company.

I am also probably going to add some more characters from Comics and Games to the data too build up a bigger free agents pool. Theres a lot of Indie comic characters I want to get in.

• Like 1

I know I could probably look in the editor myself but I don't like a bunch of spoilers but I'm curious about three things but they're kind of the same question. 

Are Owen Hart, Kerry Von Eric and Brian Pillmans tragedies covered in the narrative? This mod is fantastic and I'm in December of 92...about to turn the new year! I was just curious if this was covered or not. 

16 minutes ago, JohnnyRaider37 said:

I know I could probably look in the editor myself but I don't like a bunch of spoilers but I'm curious about three things but they're kind of the same question. 

Are Owen Hart, Kerry Von Eric and Brian Pillmans tragedies covered in the narrative? This mod is fantastic and I'm in December of 92...about to turn the new year! I was just curious if this was covered or not. 

You can't kill someone with narratives.