Super Awesome Modern Picture Pack & More

On 5/20/2024 at 3:23 PM, mattu29 said:

downloaded the first post and cant find many stable logos, judgement day for example, am i missing something or is there alot missing? :)

Not for me- in the gif version anyway.

Stable_JudgmentDay.jpg.f0bb68ef207f1f35f46a74a9fbe1a6a5.jpgzz_Stable_JudgementDay.jpg.67823b680fd3840c6bca3868af301043.jpg

Would someone be kind enough to create a logo for an event called World Wrestling War for my alliance? The logos of NXT, NXT UK, EVOLVE, NWA, AAA and AJPW arranged in a circle. And in the middle of the circle the WWE logo with WORLD WRESTLING WAR written. If it's possible of course. Thank you very much.

On 5/31/2024 at 12:50 PM, KevinMask said:

Would someone be kind enough to create a logo for an event called World Wrestling War for my alliance? The logos of NXT, NXT UK, EVOLVE, NWA, AAA and AJPW arranged in a circle. And in the middle of the circle the WWE logo with WORLD WRESTLING WAR written. If it's possible of course. Thank you very much.

Anyone so nice? Please 

Bit of a long shot, but I'm wondering if anyone has a different image of Wren Sinclair (Madi Wrenkoski) that they could share? I've got her as a heel in my save, so I was wondering if someone could maybe make it so she has black hair to fit in with a Joe Gacy kind of faction. Thanks!