Super Awesome Modern Picture Pack & More

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, joemurphy said:

In the process of updating this, if anyone is creative and uses photoshop that wants to help contribute DM me on discord at Joe#6758. Thanks!

If any of my pics can help out feel free to use them, I can offer the PNG variants if you want, although by that I mean they are in a PNG format compared to the reduced quality JPG's in the pack, not with a cut background.

On 8/30/2022 at 12:03 AM, joemurphy said:

In the process of updating this, if anyone is creative and uses photoshop that wants to help contribute DM me on discord at Joe#6758. Thanks!

I'm trying to find the full gif pack and can't find a working link anywhere. The link in the first post redirects to the old forum in the RWC thread which then directs back to your topic in the 2016 thread. 

39 minutes ago, Jaysin said:

I'm trying to find the full gif pack and can't find a working link anywhere. The link in the first post redirects to the old forum in the RWC thread which then directs back to your topic in the 2016 thread. 

This is from March so it's outdated and there is a few pictures missing. I'll post an updated version in a few days when I've completed updating people pictures. https://www.mediafire.com/file/nzc1jpiihmx428c/SAMPP+GIFs.7z/file

• joemurphy changed the title to Super Awesome Modern Picture Pack & More
3 hours ago, joemurphy said:

This is from March so it's outdated and there is a few pictures missing. I'll post an updated version in a few days when I've completed updating people pictures. https://www.mediafire.com/file/nzc1jpiihmx428c/SAMPP+GIFs.7z/file

Appreciate it! I'm actually putting together a 2019 save, so outdated is fine for my purposes. This is my first time using the gif style and wasn't sure where to start. So thank you!

Hey all, long-time player here who's dipping back in a bit. Took me longer than I'd like to admit to find the new forums 😆

Anyway, I made a few new logos and pictures for Pro-Wrestling NOAH since I am hoping to start a dynasty as them soon. I've attached what I've made so far. Looking forward to the next update!

Funky Express.jpg

Kongo.jpg

Perros Del Mal de Japon.jpg

Ninja Mack.jpg

Taishi Ozawa.jpg

I actually ended up making new cuts for pretty much the entire NOAH roster. Posted it as a .zip. Still getting used to Photoshop, so please let me know if there are any errors. Hope this helps.

NOAH.zip

Edited by dean1660846263
added Taishi Ozawa
  • Like 2