Mods by TheWho87 - Real World Updates

I just purchased this game yesterday, and I'm curious how early in the month you post your mods? I'm trying to decided if I want to download December and start playing, or wait to get January.

The January update it out between now and the 4th. I tend to take the 1st off my computer should be out by Monday, I just need to finish a few things up and update titles.

The next update will also have a full graphics update.

The January update it out between now and the 4th. I tend to take the 1st off my computer should be out by Monday, I just need to finish a few things up and update titles.

The next update will also have a full graphics update.

Thanks for letting me know! I'll just play around in December to get used to the game (a lot more to do than 2016 was!) and then install January. Thanks!

So here is the update for January, one of the key updates this month has been with worker experience, this is a stat that's based on the amount of matches a worker has had, Idol was able to provide a handy formula (number of matches times 0.4), this translates to 3 matches for 1 experience up to 250 matches for 100 experience. I've been working from the top down and tidied up a few at the bottom, the conversion set people at every 10 points and I've updated everyone except for most of those rated at 20, 30 and 40, it's just going to take time to sort them all out. After that I'm going to look into updating Chikara workers and removing their gimmick workers and moving them to the workers under the masks. Other than that the next thing is I have most of the broadcaster logos updated, I still have a few to do but they mostly need some more hunting. There is also an updated worker pack this month, I'd suggest if you have used my older pack to update to this one, all the workers and filenames have been updated for this mod. Beyond that it's the usual updates posted in the threads and on discord with updating title changes and the like, anything missing post bellow.

The first post has been updated with all links, enjoy.

Database: January 2021

Graphics: January 2021

Workers: January 2021

After simulating a couple months, I noticed some issues with some of the titles:

- Kenny Omega's AEW title reign is set to start in January 2020

- The Impact Knockouts Tag Titles are set to any gender, which doesn't sound wrong on it's own since Eric Young held them but like I don't think The North ever will (that's who the game crowned as champions haha).

- Dezmond Xavier and Zachard Wentz's reign as PWG World Tag Team titles doesn't exist at all, it's listed as if Cobb and Riddle vacated them rather than lost them.

- The GCW Tag Team titles don't have a lineage at all, which I feel bad bringing up because I know a lot of smaller titles don't have lineages in your mod, but this is an active title, and it appears to be the only active title missing it's lineage (excluding the DDT Ironman Heavymetalweight title because that would be insane and the UWN World title because from what I've seen it actually has no lineage)

<p>This is my first time really diving into this mod so please excuse the noob question. Is there any way to stop the New Japan raid?</p><p> </p><p>

EDIT: Also, isn't it kinda unrealistic that a company of Impact's size can sign Brock Lesnar and Goldberg but Okada and Tanahashi think the company is too small for them?</p>

After simulating a couple months, I noticed some issues with some of the titles:

- Kenny Omega's AEW title reign is set to start in January 2020

- The Impact Knockouts Tag Titles are set to any gender, which doesn't sound wrong on it's own since Eric Young held them but like I don't think The North ever will (that's who the game crowned as champions haha).

- Dezmond Xavier and Zachard Wentz's reign as PWG World Tag Team titles doesn't exist at all, it's listed as if Cobb and Riddle vacated them rather than lost them.

- The GCW Tag Team titles don't have a lineage at all, which I feel bad bringing up because I know a lot of smaller titles don't have lineages in your mod, but this is an active title, and it appears to be the only active title missing it's lineage (excluding the DDT Ironman Heavymetalweight title because that would be insane and the UWN World title because from what I've seen it actually has no lineage)

- AEW's was human error.

- I forgot about the Knockout title, will be fixed

- I removed them from PWG as they signed, forgot they were tag champs, will update for next month.

- For GCW they were the most recent promotion added, I have not gone through their title histories yet, I keep forgetting, same with many of the other titles in closed promotions.

This is my first time really diving into this mod so please excuse the noob question. Is there any way to stop the New Japan raid?

EDIT: Also, isn't it kinda unrealistic that a company of Impact's size can sign Brock Lesnar and Goldberg but Okada and Tanahashi think the company is too small for them?

What do you mean by raid, other taking their talent of them taking others talent? It's been a while since I simmed a month, I either tend to load up to check or run 1 day to see things work, but havent done the latter in a bit.

What do you mean by raid, other taking their talent of them taking others talent? It's been a while since I simmed a month, I either tend to load up to check or run 1 day to see things work, but havent done the latter in a bit.

Yeah, they go on a signing spree within 2-3 days of starting a save. Oddly enough, it's usually guys that NJPW wouldn't give the time of day (Eddie Edwards, Sami Callihan, Shawn Spears, ADR, etc).

They would both be at 100 according to the game

I wonder how good you are at math with such statements??

Because even in the best case scenario Page would have 60 experience, while Allie would have 46 experience, according to in game guide!!

Do you mind showing your work.

According to the help guide ...

"A very (rough) rule of thumb, wrestlers in their first few years of their career would gain about 0.3 Experience for every 2-3 matches. After that, it becomes 0.2 for every 3-5 matches."

If 0.3 Experience = 2.5 matches, then roughly 1 Experience = 8 Matches.

500 matches x (1/8) = 62.5

384 matches x (1/8) = 48

If you factor in the later career gain of 0.2 = 4 matches, then their Experience is even more reduced.

According to the help guide ...

"A very (rough) rule of thumb, wrestlers in their first few years of their career would gain about 0.3 Experience for every 2-3 matches. After that, it becomes 0.2 for every 3-5 matches."

If 0.3 Experience = 2.5 matches, then roughly 1 Experience = 8 Matches.

500 matches x (1/8) = 62.5

384 matches x (1/8) = 48

If you factor in the later career gain of 0.2 = 4 matches, then their Experience is even more reduced.

FFS does this mean I need to redo everything I've already done, I guess so.

True, but now I know there is a better formula it's going to bug me that it's not right.

I'd be a little careful with that equation because my experience is that it doesn't quite match how quickly young workers gain experience. It seems to work for older workers, but young workers seem to gain something like 1 point per 4 matches, not the 1 per 6-10 matches that that suggests.

(For more experienced workers, it seems more accurate.)

I'd be a little careful with that equation because my experience is that it doesn't quite match how quickly young workers gain experience. It seems to work for older workers, but young workers seem to gain something like 1 point per 4 matches, not the 1 per 6-10 matches that that suggests.

(For more experienced workers, it seems more accurate.)

But isn't that formula based off the skills younger workers get, if anything it would over rate older worker since the formula changes and the effects lessen.