Mods by TheWho87 - Real World Updates

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Ciccio" data-cite="Ciccio" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47681" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Do you plan on making your mod compatible with some kind of gif pack?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No plan anytime soon.</p>

<p>Does this mod already use any additional community created or expanded angles creations?</p><p> </p><p>

I am looking to expand the collection in my game and am looking if there's mods our there for that, but also don't want to duplicate anything in this mod.</p>

Does this mod already use any additional community created or expanded angles creations?

I am looking to expand the collection in my game and am looking if there's mods our there for that, but also don't want to duplicate anything in this mod.

Its the default angles that have been slimmed down and expanded by me.

I have a question and i'm not sure where to take it and i apologize is this isn't the right place. i created a bak up game im using for fantasy bookings. How do i get CM Punk to return to the industry?

You can't do it in game. Can only do it before starting a save in the editor.

I have a question and i'm not sure where to take it and i apologize is this isn't the right place. i created a bak up game im using for fantasy bookings. How do i get CM Punk to return to the industry?

A work around I found, while a little cheap, is to make said worker a head booker of a company you can easily buy out then leave the game as person and buy company out with your main character.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="stratusfaction" data-cite="stratusfaction" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47681" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Do you have any idea when you might be releasing a pic pack for the new workers without pics?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I update my pic pack twice a year, the next update is July/August. I haven't cut pics in a while since I'm working on the data.</p>

So here is the update for April, there is going to be a pre and post WrestleMania update, the main difference between the two being the changes of WrestleMania and any errors pointed out in between. The main update this month is that I've gone through and given some stats a bit of a tweek, don't get too excited, it's mostly brining a few people out of the general stat pool as well as tiding those in it a bit, the primaty focus was tidying up those over 50 in primary skills but that then rolled into doing the rest. My inital plan was to work on adding worker but I've pushed that back to work on stats, due to going through all 8000+ workers I didn't do much else this month beyond the usual updates so there may be a few things missing, anything major I'll add into the post WrestleMania update, that will cover the results of Takeover and WrestleMania.

All download links updated.

Database: April 2021 (Pre WrestleMania)

Database: April 2021

<p>Hello, I need to ask this because I'm having this problem for a long time, and I'm not sure if it's on my end or not because it's the same thing in all the mods (your mods and others alike). Most of the contracts (except lets say written ones in WWE) are so low in terms of money, literally from $20 up which is so crazy!</p><p>

So TheWho (Or anyone else reading this that has installed the mod), can you tell me how much did you put a handshake deal for, a totally random example, TJP in Impact in the mod (his starting Impact contract when your April mod is started)? And I will compare it to his contract in your new mod in my game. </p><p>

Thanks in advance!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="kiray2j" data-cite="kiray2j" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47681" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hello, I need to ask this because I'm having this problem for a long time, and I'm not sure if it's on my end or not because it's the same thing in all the mods (your mods and others alike). Most of the contracts (except lets say written ones in WWE) are so low in terms of money, literally from $20 up which is so crazy!<p> So TheWho (Or anyone else reading this that has installed the mod), can you tell me how much did you put a handshake deal for example, Rhino in Impact in the mod (his starting Impact contract when your April mod is started)? And I will compare it to his contract in your new mod in my game. </p><p> Thanks in advance!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think it's based on their popularity and skill, since I have lower pop than most mods handshake deals are lower. All my contracts are set to default generated fees.</p>

Thank you for the reply TheWho, can you maybe answer my question from the last message (TJP for example in Impact) so I can compare it in my version? Because I'm thinking that I'm having some problem with the game, because this stuff happens in other mods as well, that have higher stats than yours.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="kiray2j" data-cite="kiray2j" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47681" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Thank you for the reply TheWho, can you maybe answer my question from the last message (TJP for example in Impact) so I can compare it in my version? Because I'm thinking that I'm having some problem with the game, because this stuff happens in other mods as well, that have higher stats than yours.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I've already told you, it's based on popularity, specifically the popularity of the worker in the home region of the promotion their signed/signing. I don't assign it, I let the game do that, that's why it will set it to the default settings the game generates.</p>

*INCLUDES 3/31 DYNAMITE SPOILERS*

As a general observation, there is still a big problem with NJPW stealing workers. Every written contract in the game needs to be amended to include an iron-clad clause so that the worker can be signed by another promotion without the risk of the original promotion losing him to an exclusive deal the worker shouldn't be eligible to sign. Given the size of most promotions, I think the only places with guys signed to written deals is AEW, ROH, MLW, NWA, and NJPW.

AEW changes needed:

Roster Moves:

-Mike Sydal - Add as Face (Per Show/Handshake)

-Shawn Dean - Add as Face (Per Show/Handshake)

-Cezar Bononi - Add as Heel (Per Show/Written/Iron Clad Clause)

-Anthony Ogogo - Add as Heel, Wrestler and Color Commentary Checked (Per Show/Written/Iron Clad Clause)

-Ethan Page - Add as Heel (Per Show/Written/Iron Clad Clause)

-JD Drake - Add as Heel (Per Show/Handshake)

-Ryan Nemeth - Add as Heel (Per Show/Handshake)

-Madi Wrenkowski - Add as Face (Per Show/Handshake)

-Dani Jordyn - Add as Heel (Per Show/Handshake)

-Lee Johnson - Add as Face (Per Show/Handshake)

-Aaron Solow - Add as Heel (Per Show/Handshake)

-Nick Comorato - Add as Heel (Per Show/Handshake)

-Bear Bronson - Add as Face (Per Show/Handshake)

-Bear Boulder - Add as Face (Per Show/Handshake)

-Jon Cruz (As Serpentico) - Add as Heel (Per Show/Written/Iron Clad Clause)

-Ashley Vox - Add as Face (Per Show/Handshake)

-Angel Rose (as Diamante) - Add as Heel (Per Show/Written/Iron Clad Clause)

-Red Velvet - Add as Face (Per Show/Written/Iron Clad Clause)

-KiLynn King - Add as Face (Per Show/Handshake)

-Danny Limelight - Add as Heel (Per Show/Handshake)

-Nick Mondo - Remove from roster (He's an independent video director. He has no official affiliation to the company)

-Jennifer Sterger - Remove from Roster

-Jeff Jones - Remove from Roster, set to Left the Business (He is completely removed from the on-air product and only works backstage as their digital media officer)

-Diamond Dallas Page - Remove from Roster (has spoke in interviews about having done his last match, only affiliation is that he owns a company that does video production work for AEW)

-CIMA - Remove from Roster

-Alex Mendez - Remove from Roster

Tag Teams:

Bear Country - Bear Bronson and Bear Boulder

Chaos Project - Luther and Serpentico

The Sydal Brothers - Matt Sydal and Mike Sydal

The Pretty Picture - Peter Avalon and Cezar Bononi

The Acclaimed - Max Caster and Anthony Bowens

Stables:

QT's Wolfpack (QT Marshall, Aaron Solow, Nick Comoroto, Anthony Ogogo)

The Pretty Picture (Peter Avalon, Cezar Bononi, Ryan Nemeth, JD Drake)

Starting Issues:

Anna Jay - Shoulder Injury (30 Weeks)

John Silver - Shoulder Injury (5 Weeks)

Disposition and Role Changes:

-Powerhouse Hobbs - Turn Heel

-Ten - Turn Face

-Stu Grayson - Turn Face

-Scorpio Sky - Turn Heel

-Rey Fenix - Turn Face

-Penta - Turn Face

-Sammy Guevara - Turn Face

-Santana - Turn Face

-QT Marshall - Turn Heel

-Ortiz - Turn Face

-Chris Jericho - Turn Face

-Jake Hager - Turn Face

-Paul Wight - Make Available as Color Commentary

-PAC - Turn Face

-Michael Nakazawa - Turn Heel

-Max Caster - Turn Heel

-Matt Hardy - Turn Heel

-Marq Quen - Turn Heel

-Lance Archer - Turn Face

-Kenny Omega - Turn Heel

-John Silver - Turn Face

-Jake Roberts - Turn Face

-Isiah Kassidy - Turn Heel

-Five - Turn Face

-Evil Uno - Turn Face

-Daunte Martin - Turn Face

-Darius Martin - Turn Face

-Anthony Bowens - Turn Heel

-Allie/Bunny - Turn Heel

-Alex Reynolds - Turn Face

As a general observation, there is still a big problem with NJPW stealing workers. Every written contract in the game needs to be amended to include an iron-clad clause so that the worker can be signed by another promotion without the risk of the original promotion losing him to an exclusive deal the worker shouldn't be eligible to sign. Given the size of most promotions, I think the only places with guys signed to written deals is AEW, ROH, MLW, NWA, and NJPW.

I've just mass added iron clad to all current written contracts, hopefully that will fix this.

• 2 weeks later...