Mods by TheWho87 - Real World Updates

<p>Hi, so..</p><p> </p><p>

"Database: April 2021 (Post WrestleMania)</p><p>

Graphics: April 2021</p><p>

Workers: January 2021</p><p>

Worker Expansion: June 2020</p><p>

Worker Expansion contains pictures of wrestlers holding titles, along with non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.</p><p>

Graphic Templates: Download</p><p>

Contains PSD's for all types of backgrounds, along with PNG's of all images including backgrounds and borders."</p><p> </p><p>

If I'm downloading this for the first time, which of these do I need? Just April database and graphics or would I need the worker expansion pictures too?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="merlegrimes" data-cite="merlegrimes" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47681" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hi, so..<p> </p><p> "Database: April 2021 (Post WrestleMania)</p><p> Graphics: April 2021</p><p> Workers: January 2021</p><p> Worker Expansion: June 2020</p><p> Worker Expansion contains pictures of wrestlers holding titles, along with non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.</p><p> Graphic Templates: Download</p><p> Contains PSD's for all types of backgrounds, along with PNG's of all images including backgrounds and borders."</p><p> </p><p> If I'm downloading this for the first time, which of these do I need? Just April database and graphics or would I need the worker expansion pictures too?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Database, graphics and workers.</p>

Just a heads up: Fox Sports Regional Networks are now Bally Sports Networks. Still owned by Diamond Sports, a subsidiary of Sinclair. This means Fox Sports Tennessee is now Bally Sports Tennessee, same with the other regional networks and the main Sinclair Bally Sports feed.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="nutt2252" data-cite="nutt2252" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47681" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just a heads up: Fox Sports Regional Networks are now Bally Sports Networks. Still owned by Diamond Sports, a subsidiary of Sinclair. This means Fox Sports Tennessee is now Bally Sports Tennessee, same with the other regional networks and the main Sinclair Bally Sports feed.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Got pointed out on EWB, been updated and I've finally got round to my backlog so they will be pictures too. Don't expect a worker updated though, I'm still hunting for missing worker pics.</p>

Something I'm curious about in this mod. In my other mods, I get those "X feels like Y has a future in this business and is willing to put them over" prompts. I'm a year and a half in my save and I haven't got one yet. Is that the mod being random or how does that work?

I'm not sure what effects that, if anyone knows I'd look into it.

Might be a case of adding the Talent Spotter attribute to people (and the opposite attribute of That Doesn't Work For Me, Brother for those that won't volunteer to put people over). There is also one for putting over people they have a positive relationship with but I don't remember the name for that one.

So here is the update for May, not much this month, been trying to get through my picture backlog, so most of the changes has been what's been recommended. I did have a tidy up of business skills although that was nothing too major, mostly rounding numbers and setting a better style preference. One issue I'm having is with the logos, I'm getting some clashes with multiple promotions using the same initials, so I'm going to look into a better set of filenames, I'm looking at using longer names than their initials, but I won't update the database and pack till their all checked to be working.

Anyway beyond that just the usual if you see anything wrong or I've missed something point it out and I'll get on it.

All download links updated.

Database: May 2021

Graphics: May 2021

• 2 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="badbones777" data-cite="badbones777" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47681" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is NXT and NXT:UK meant to have Family Friendly Pro Wrestling as a product in the April set?<p> 30:70 Ring work/Popularity seems a bit off.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think I had them initially as Wrestling Nerdvana, then it was suggested to switch to Family Friendly.</p>

So here is the update for June, first off there is a new active promotions, with the addition of New Japan Wrestling of America, along with that I've updated the rosters of the few UK promotions who started running again, I waited a bit till they had run enough shows to base rosters from, I'll look into some other promotions to drag them up to date.

There is a big update with the graphics and you will need to use the new pack for company logos to work, I've moved to using full promotion names over initials due to an increase of logos in the pack of similar name, this way can separate them more easily. Also I'm working on the worker pack for next month, I've been filling gaps for America and Canada and will move onto the UK and then the other regions, I'm focusing on anyone except non-wrestlers, for most regions the amount of workers without pictures tends to be around 200-300 per region, and overall there is around 2000+ missing pictures out of 8900+ workers which isnt too bad.

Beyond that it's the usual updates and changes for the month, as usual if anything is wrong or missing, mention and I'll update for next month.

Database: June 2021

Graphics: June 2021

Alter Ego Suggestions

These aren't super important, but for the sake of having everything for these workers:

Allie Kat should either have Allie Katch as an alter ego or be Allie Katch with Allie Kat as an alter ego, depending on if you think she's making this a permanent change

Logan and Sterling Riegal should have alter egos as Jax and Jet Royal respectively

Billie Starkz should have an alter ego as Pizza Cat Jr, which is a masked character

Shotzi Blackheart should have an alter ego as Missy Hyasshit in Hoodslam, along with one as Pizza Cat, which is a masked character

Dino Winwood should have an alter ego as Howdy Price in Championship Wrestling from Hollywood

Mascarita Dorada should have an alter ego as El Bunny in Lucha Underground

These aren't super important, but for the sake of having everything for these workers:

Allie Kat should either have Allie Katch as an alter ego or be Allie Katch with Allie Kat as an alter ego, depending on if you think she's making this a permanent change

Logan and Sterling Riegal should have alter egos as Jax and Jet Royal respectively

Billie Starkz should have an alter ego as Pizza Cat Jr, which is a masked character

Shotzi Blackheart should have an alter ego as Missy Hyasshit in Hoodslam, along with one as Pizza Cat, which is a masked character

Dino Winwood should have an alter ego as Howdy Price in Championship Wrestling from Hollywood

Mascarita Dorada should have an alter ego as El Bunny in Lucha Underground

I do forget to add alter egos, although don't expect Shotzi's phallic gimmick to get added.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So here is the update for July, this month was planned to just be updating missing worker pictures from the pack, however I got distracted by updating stats and updated over 4K+ of them, which is around half the database, so not much more has been done beyond that and the usual updated for the month so I may have missed a few things.

There will be an update for the graphics and workers this month, however I need more time to sort them out, they should be ready by the weekend at some point, I'll announce when there available for download.

Database: July 2021

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="KevinStorm" data-cite="KevinStorm" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47681" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Am I dumb, or are there missing picture folders?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes, but only ones that I don't have pictures for.</p>