Mods by TheWho87 - Real World Updates

Here is the update for November, bit of a bare bones update this month had other things going on and took some time away, still got the basics updated and added a couple of new workers, as usual the list can be found in the editor, if anything is missing post it and I'll change for next month.

There isn't an updated graphics pack since there wasn't anything added, but  bit of news is that I am looking at setting up a Google drive with all the graphics I have for all wrestling simulators, so it's have all the TEW and PWS graphics as well as my BUMP pack, it's going to take a while to get it all up, but I'm looking to get it finished for January, so you'll have the option to download the packs there or just pics the new stuff.

All download links updated.

Database: November 2022

Edited by TheWho87
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, tsdm1996 said:

Thanks for the update, I'm gonna start a new save next week. One question, is this last database meant to be used with the Kyky pic pack or with the BUMP pic pack? Once again thank you very much! 😁

It's still mostly set up for KyKy, but BUMP should mostly work too, but there will be more gaps due to filenames.

On 10/16/2022 at 2:30 PM, JCStensland said:

Can you fix the link for the Graphics pack? For some reason, my antivirus is kicking me off Mediafire. I got the database downloaded, the graphics pack is just bugged.

I've started uploading my graphics to a Google Drive, I've got all the TEW graphics up at the moment, so that's an alternative to the Mediafire download.

Google Drive: TEW Graphics

Hello -

So, i'm new to this game, and I've been using the October version of your Mod. How do I use this November update? Would I need to start a new game to use it? Do I just paste it over the old version? I don't see any instructions any where on that.

Thank you!

12 hours ago, Seam said:

Hello -

So, i'm new to this game, and I've been using the October version of your Mod. How do I use this November update? Would I need to start a new game to use it? Do I just paste it over the old version? I don't see any instructions any where on that.

Thank you!

You need to start a new save with that database.

1 hour ago, Seam said:

Unfortunate, but makes sense. I like my current save, so I think I'm sticking with it.

Thanks!

In that case you could look into the editor and see if any of the newer workers added you want in your save and import them in, although be careful with the workers who were renamed, if you import them in you'll have doubles.

On 4/24/2020 at 3:42 AM, TheWho87 said:
I1SCcNe.png
Click logo for my Discord

Database: November 2022
Graphics: October 2022
Workers: January 2022 (Last KyKy Pack)
Worker Expansion: June 2020
Loading Screens: Download
Worker Expansion contains pictures of wrestlers holding titles, along with non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.
Graphic Templates: Download
Contains PSD's for all types of backgrounds, along with PNG's of all images including backgrounds and borders.

Previous Real World Updates
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020

- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- April 2021 (Pre WrestleMania)
- April 2021 (Post WrestleMania)
- May 2021
- June 2021
- July 2021
- August 2021
- September 2021
- October 2021
- November 2021
- December 2021

- January 2022
- February 2022
- March 2022
- April 2022
- May 2022
- June 2022
- July 2022
- August 2022
- September 2022
- October 2022
- November 2022

I Like this database, I want to ask how can i fix NWA-ROH having no titles as companies, Can i edit from inside somehow?

6 hours ago, constantinepapa said:

I Like this database, I want to ask how can i fix NWA-ROH having no titles as companies, Can i edit from inside somehow?

NWA's titles are set to their alliance, ROH's titles are set to the AEW alliance since they are used in both AEW and ROH.

To fix both go into the editor and set the belts to the promotions instead of the alliance, be warned this may break the current champions.

Here is the update for December, another basic update this month, so it's just the usual updates for the month, there isn't even any additions, so not much to mention, if anything is missing post it and I'll change for next month.

I haven't uploaded a graphics pack this month as I've not added anything to it, but I have added a link to a Google Drive as an alternate download, currently it's just TEW graphics but I'm going to spend most of the month sorting out and getting the BUMP pack uploaded.

Database: December 2022
Graphics: Google Drive

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, so let me first say Thank You for all your work.  I am a huge fan of this mod, and have been for a long time.

That being said, I sat down tonight to take a break from my 90's game, and try to run a game as my favorite indy, House of Glory, and have found that there is an entry, but not much else.  A good chunk of the roster does seem to be accounted for, but the company is inactive with no title histories or alumni or anything.  Is that something you would want?  I have seen elsewhere that other posters have provided updates on indy feds, and I would gladly put that together.  Just let me know what you need, or if I can somehow create the history in my own game and share it to you.

Also, am I missing Mantequilla in the database?  I've found several HoG talents that I thought might be more obscure, like Nolo Kitano, but Mighty Mante appears to be missing.  Unless he has another name I am unaware of.  Thank you!

20 hours ago, Kaeden31 said:

Hey, so let me first say Thank You for all your work.  I am a huge fan of this mod, and have been for a long time.

That being said, I sat down tonight to take a break from my 90's game, and try to run a game as my favorite indy, House of Glory, and have found that there is an entry, but not much else.  A good chunk of the roster does seem to be accounted for, but the company is inactive with no title histories or alumni or anything.  Is that something you would want?  I have seen elsewhere that other posters have provided updates on indy feds, and I would gladly put that together.  Just let me know what you need, or if I can somehow create the history in my own game and share it to you.

Also, am I missing Mantequilla in the database?  I've found several HoG talents that I thought might be more obscure, like Nolo Kitano, but Mighty Mante appears to be missing.  Unless he has another name I am unaware of.  Thank you!

Due to the size of the database I limit the amount of active promotions to a maximum of 50, it's currently 44 but I'm not rushing to make anyone active right now, I include closed promotions to make it easier to open them up and run them, for title histories all active promotions are kept up to date, for the rest I try and keep them active but it's a combination of finding the time to do them, I'm open to adding anyone missing, those with either a Cagematch or Wrestlingdata profile do take priority.

22 minutes ago, TheWho87 said:

Due to the size of the database I limit the amount of active promotions to a maximum of 50, it's currently 44 but I'm not rushing to make anyone active right now, I include closed promotions to make it easier to open them up and run them, for title histories all active promotions are kept up to date, for the rest I try and keep them active but it's a combination of finding the time to do them, I'm open to adding anyone missing, those with either a Cagematch or Wrestlingdata profile do take priority.

I understand the limitation, and I can see how it might sound like I'm just schilling for my hometown federation, but I do believe House of Glory deserves to be considered.  If GCW is considered to be one of the hottest indies on the circuit right now, its worth noting that House of Glory's High Intensity event sold out a bigger (albeit less famous) venue than the Hammerstein Ballroom, and is also part of FITE.tv's FITE+ package.  The talent that has come through House of Glory post-pandemic is huge.  The Briscoes, Will Ospreay, Aussie Open, The House of Black, the Lucha Bros, Eddie Kingston...  I could go on, but I don't want to overstay my welcome.

I appreciate the offer to add workers.  Funny enough, that is why I was confused; HoG regulars like Mantequilla and Encore Moore have profiles on both Cagematch and Wrestling Data, while Nolo Kitano is much more obscure.  I figured if you found and profiled Nolo, surely these gentlemen would have made the cut.  Encore Moore recently worked AEW Dark with Daunte Martin, and Mante was featured in as part of New Japan's recent NYC Weekend.

Again, I appreciate all of your work.  Thank you for humoring me.

• Like 1

Here is the update for January, nothing major this month, the usual updates for the month, there are a few additions and renames all listed in the editor.

There is going to be an updated BUMP pack which I'll add in a couple of days, just need to upload them to the Google Drive, I lost a couple days due to my internet going down so I'm a day or two behind.

Database: January 2023

On 12/13/2022 at 3:49 AM, TheWho87 said:

Hi, I just got the game and downloaded the latest update of your mod and I was wondering if setting any inactive promotion to active could cause any problems? For example, if I want to open Hokuto Pro Wrestling again, what do I need to keep an eye on?

2 hours ago, mariko said:

Hi, I just got the game and downloaded the latest update of your mod and I was wondering if setting any inactive promotion to active could cause any problems? For example, if I want to open Hokuto Pro Wrestling again, what do I need to keep an eye on?

It doesn't cause problems, it's just more active promotions equal longer loading times, you could counter this by turnin off regions you don't want or closing down active promotions.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, TheWho87 said:

It doesn't cause problems, it's just more active promotions equal longer loading times, you could counter this by turnin off regions you don't want or closing down active promotions.

Ah, okay. Thanks for the info, I was worried that it might make the mod unplayable or something.

• 2 weeks later...