Mods by TheWho87 - Real World Updates

44OH is still in GCW even though Cogar has started his own company and all of those guys don't work there anymore. Plud there's no set tag teams at the start but the teams are in the data.

GCW along with MLW, NWA, PWG and TJPW have had their rosters updated for next months update.

Here is the update for July, the big update this month is swapping out Championship Wrestling from Hollywood due to a lack of recent info, and replacing them with Deadlock Pro Wrestling, along with this I've given AEW, GCW, MLW, NWA, PWG and TJPW a little tidy up, and for AEW a few pop level boosts. Beyond that it's just business as usual, added a few workers and updated a few names (full list of these in the editor), but beyond that just just the usual monthly updates and changes. As usual anything missing mention in the thread and I'll get to it for next.

All download links updated.

Database: July 2022

Graphics: July 2022

NWA data is still a bit dusty.

Right now their show includes a significant comedy element, so a Silver Age product definition probably gets them wrong. I tend to think that their Core Product is Classic Southern Rasslin and they're currently doing Hokey Southern Rasslin.

Fred Rosser, JR Kratos, Matt Cross, Melina, and Slice Boogie haven't worked an NWA show for months and really shouldn't be on the roster. Raven has been absent for a while and isn't listed as a producer any more - but it could be an angle. (Madusa threw him out on camera.)

KiLynn King (Face) & Max the Impaler (Heel, I think) have been at the last few shows and should be on the roster at this stage.

Jazz is an agent (listed as producer in show credits) and Rodney Mack (Face) is on the roster. (Mack might be managed by Aron Stevens but it's too soon to say.)

Madusa is an agent and personality (listed as producer, kayfabe co-commissioner of NWA USA).

Smaller things:

Allysin Kay is a very boring babyface right now.

Austin Idol and James Mitchell are comparable promos these days.

Jax Dane is a heel and the NWA National Heavyweight Champion. He won the belt from Mayweather on the 20th of March. Mayweather won it from Mordetzky on the 12 of February.

Jay Bradley and Wrecking Ball Legursky work Comedy gimmicks. (They're goofball lackeys.)

Kamille hasn't been managing Nick Aldis for a long time.

Kerry Morton was born in April 2001, not '96, and he's a Lightweight who could bulk up to Middleweight. (Suspect these issues are linked because if you had a source looking at Kerry back in 2016 and thinking he was 20 rather than 15 then Small would be about right.)

Kylie Rae has Personal Issues :(

Mims is a Middleweight. (Similar build to Taz.)

Nick Aldis is so figured in to the NWA that you could safely give him Hot momentum and trust that to be about right. Pretty sure he's a Light Heavyweight these days - a lot of people go by billed weight from 2011 that's still on wikipedia but Nick looks to have filled out since then.

Pat Kenny is the booker.

Taryn Terrell is a heel. She's managing Markova.

Velvet Sky is a babyface colour commentator. She's probably the 3rd-best at colour in the promotion (after Austin Idol & Tim Storm), and has negative chemistry with Idol because his aging playboy routine and her, um, "Second Coming of David Crockett" thing clash horribly.

You're missing Alex Taylor (28, LW High Flyer) & Jake Dumas (26, LHW Entertainer), but I can't find the month of birth for either guy so they may not be notable enough to include. Danny Dealz (heel manager) is even more obscure - he had a line in a recent promo implying that he's over 30 and doesn't look over 50 but I can't find much more than that. I don't know who Gaagz the Gimp is and don't really want him in my search history.

• Haha 1

NWA data is still a bit dusty.

Fred Rosser, JR Kratos, Matt Cross, Melina, and Slice Boogie haven't worked an NWA show for months and really shouldn't be on the roster. Raven has been absent for a while and isn't listed as a producer any more - but it could be an angle. (Madusa threw him out on camera.)

For them I took the Wikipedia roster page as a base and expanded on that with who was on the recent shows, all those were on that list, should have double checked but I twas lazy.

As for the rest I'll fix those things up, as for Kerry Morton, a practice I do if I can't find info on a date of birth is take their debut or earliest recorded match and take off 20, it's not perfect but it's a workable substitude than randomly guessing, if their date of birth is not in their bio 9/10 it's based on this format.

For them I took the Wikipedia roster page as a base and expanded on that with who was on the recent shows, all those were on that list, should have double checked but I twas lazy.

As for the rest I'll fix those things up, as for Kerry Morton, a practice I do if I can't find info on a date of birth is take their debut or earliest recorded match and take off 20, it's not perfect but it's a workable substitude than randomly guessing, if their date of birth is not in their bio 9/10 it's based on this format.

I think putting out monthly updates for a community project disqualifies you from being lazy - maybe pressed for time? :) Anyway, thanks for listening and explaining. I'll stop by again in a couple of weeks if I see anything on the NWA shows important enough to make it into the next update.

• 4 weeks later...

As promised (if a little late), some notable NWA developments from July:

Bryan Idol is working for the company. He's gimmicked as "Mercurio" (a heelish parody of the Italian male model Fabio).

Jamie Stanley has returned to the company. You probably have him marked a little low for his on-camera qualities. He seems like an Entertainer in-ring I guess he's a Babyface as he's programmed with Mercurio. He's definitely played Swagger gimmicks in his time with the NWA and he does them well. Hard to imagine him pulling off Occult or Offbeat gimmicks.

Silas Mason is in the NWA as a Heel. They bill him as "Thrillbilly Silas" and have Pollo Del Mar/Paul E. Pratt (*) managing him. You've got Silas in your DB but the details are a bit off, so I need to do a bit of a scouting report here. Silas a big old country boy, billed at 6'5" & 260lbs. Eyeball test has him taller and maybe overall bigger than Trevor Murdoch. I'd peg him around the LHW/HW boundary. The physique's not bad. Big arms with a bit of a gut tucked into his tights - feels Bulky rather than Flabby to me. Overall he strikes me as a menacing presence with supporting character star quality. Mic skills are adequate and he's got some shouty big man Charisma.

In ring, Silas is quick on his feet for his size and seems to have a lot of available power. Fundamentals look good - he bumps & feeds well and doesn't over-reach his abilities in an unsafe way. Can't tell you about consistency with a small sample. His spot psychology looked good but the matches were with Luke Hawx and Trevor Murdoch so I suspect the overall pacing and structure wasn't up to him. From what he's shown in the NWA, Silas's style is a slow-paced Brawl, though his range of strikes and throws comes across as more methodical than plodding.

All up, he looks and performs like a big 80s gatekeeper - not Ray Traylor's level, but not one of the hacks that only Hogan could get an over match out of either. A good hand who can get some heat and shine up a babyface.

Debra Miceli is an NWA agent and occasional on-air personality. She has noticeably improved the NWA's women's division since arriving. Match layouts are good and the talent appear to be well-coached. (Marti Belle's the best example: she's cut out some things that made her look bad, tightened up her strikes, and isn't being put in a position to expose her weaknesses.) Not calling for a radical change to Madusa's skills right now but putting her experience in the 80+ zone would make her a better in-game agent and is probably fair given her in-ring career.

*: Pollo/Paul has been around wrestling for a few years now and there's enough detail for a DB entry, but I'm not sure how keen you are on adding managers.

• Thanks 1

Here is the update for August, don't recall there being much big changes this month, I've given the ROH roster a tidy up based on their last show but beyond that it's just business as usual, added a few workers (full list of these in the editor), and the usual monthly updates and changes. Anything missing mention in the thread and I'll get to it for next month.

Database: August 2022

Graphics: August 2022

Just going through the big 3 (AEW, WWE & Impact)

AEW:

The AFO seems to be dead in favor of La Faccion Ingobernables, currenly only consisting of Andrade & Rush w/ Jose

Anna Jay turned heel and left the Dark Order in favor of the JAS

The Acclaimed turned face against the Gunn Club. Also, Anthony Bowens has 'Vigilante' as his gimmick, which imo seems odd but if you can explain it then ok lol.

AQA went on hiatus from wrestling in late July

You might consider listing Brian Cage as heel and aligning him with Prince Nana or removing him from AEW altogether. He's only appeared on AEW programming once this year.

Bryan Danielson is the only official heel in the Blackpool Combat Club but dunno how you feel about the dynamics of the game with the face/heel splitting

Last I remember, Emi Sakura was heel

Jake Atlas isn't with AEW anymore

Jeff Hardy is in rehab

John Hennigan isn't with AEW, just had the two matches

Josh Woods is heel and aligned with Mark Sterling and Tony Nese

Far as I know, Lee Moriarty is officially heel and aligned with Stoke

Leyla Hirsch is heel and on the injured list

I don't watch the Dark shows so I dunno which is correct but Luther & Serpentico are on opposite sides of the face/heel split unless Chaos Project is no more

Mercedes Martinez is face

Ricky Starks is face and Team Taz is officially no more

Satnam Singh is heel and should be managed by Jay Lethal or Sonjay Dutt

Dutt is listed as face

Impact:

Is there a reason Ed Nordholm is still listed as an owner and not Scott?

Ace Austin is affiliated with Bullet Club in both Impact and NJPW

Brian Hebner has retired from the business

Brian Myers' stable The Learning Tree could be disbanded in favor of a stable with him, Cardona & Chelsea. I'm almost positive Zicky has abandoned it in favor of teaming with Swinger

Gisele Shaw is heel and a member of The Influence

This might not matter come September but Havok has been doing her own version of Su Yung's split personality gimmick. She's going just by Jessicka and has went from the Death Machine to a bubbly pink girly gimmick.

Jay White hasn't been in Impact in a hot minute so his contract might can be removed

Same for Gresham

KUSHIDA's contract might could be set for being on loan rather than ongoing

Lady Frost has been released from Impact

Matt Cardona should be on the injured list with a torn shoulder

Rehwoldt is heel and should be listed as an announcer/color commentator rather than wrestler. He said himself he's effectively done in-ring and vastly prefers being behind the desk.

Dunno why Mercedes is signed to Impact. Hasn't she only had one match there?

GOD's Impact contracts could be cut

Taya is a face

Is Dreamer still with Impact? I thought they cut him after he made an ass out of himself on that Dark Side episode.

Morrissey has left Impact

Is there a reason Ed Nordholm is still listed as an owner and not Scott?

Nordholm is to represent Impact's owners Anthem, and shouldn't Scott D'Amore be the booker?

As for the rest, I tend to miss things if not pointed out, so i'll fix for next month.

Got caught up in other stuff before I could finish my earlier post lol

WWE:

Beth Phoenix might could be removed from WWE. She only did the one match with Edge and hasn't returned to NXT since

The pic for Jinder Mahal is for the other Raj Singh, the one in Impact lol

Kane could possibly be removed. IMO, he doesn't appear enough to be kept.

Last I saw Xia Li is heel

One last one and I'm done lol. WALTER/GUNTHER's WWE contract is still set as just written as opposed to exclusive written. Doubt the AI could realistically steal him from WWE but still unrealistic. Same for Pretty Deadly in NXT and a handful of the UK boys. I don't watch NXT:UK so I dunno if they're allowed to do outside work.

One last one and I'm done lol. WALTER/GUNTHER's WWE contract is still set as just written as opposed to exclusive written. Doubt the AI could realistically steal him from WWE but still unrealistic. Same for Pretty Deadly in NXT and a handful of the UK boys. I don't watch NXT:UK so I dunno if they're allowed to do outside work.

That was one of the problems with NXT:UK for me, when it started it had a few people who were announced as being signed, then they used a few UK talent as jobber fodder where some became regulars and some didn't, which is similar to how things are done in NXT, they brought in rando talent jobbed them for a couple weeks then announce they were signed.

The thing with NXT:UK is there is little to no info on what's going on, so do you assume everyone working there is signed or some signed and some working as jobbers, although I do admit, I need to go through NXT:UK and give the roster a tidy up.

Dunno how I overlooked this or if I screwed something up somehow in the editor but neither CM Punk or Jon Moxley are AEW champion. It's still set as Hangman.

Huh, that's weird, the title history was added for Page, it should be Punk cause I don't mess with that interim stuff cause TEW doesn't work it either. It'll be fixed for next month.

Also something I noticed, I forgot to change the ROH logo, the logo is in the pack if you download it so it's just another thing I forgot.

Here is the update for September, nothing too major this month, you will note that NXT:UK is still active and has some people who left the company in August, since they have TV taped for part of September I have left them in but with 1 month contracts, considering what seems to be the plan with the brand this will likely be their last inclusion and they will be shut down for October for whatever happens next. Beyond that nothing big has changed, I've added a few people who were missing for a few promotions, you can see the full list in the editor, but beyond that it's been the usual changes you'd expect every month, as usual if anything is missing post it and I'll change for next month.

Database: September 2022
Graphics: September 2022

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Glory Pro Wrestling should be in the Midwest (based in St. Louis), not Great Lakes

'Regular' roster:

Mike Outlaw (Crown of Glory Champion and Midwest Territory Champion), Camaro Jones, WARHORSE, Dan the Dad, Tootie Lynn, Allie Katch, Davey Richards, Ethan Price, Jake Something, Laynie Luck, Danhausen, Rohit Raju, Kody Lane, Rahim De La Suede, Davey Vega, Karam, Mat Fitchett, and Anakin Murphy. Fitchett and Murphy are the United Glory Tag Team Champions.

Ethan Page, Eddie Kingston, Max the Impaler, EFFY, Josh Alexander, Dante Martin have all done guest spots. Page loves coming to work it.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the update for October, first major change is the removal of NXT:UK, I've moved over all those who've appeared in NXT and axed the ones who were released, there were only seven I couldn't find info on their status was (Aleah James, Andy Shepherd, Aoife Valkyrie, Isla Dawn, Johnny Saint, Rampage Brown and Stevie Turner), so for now I've released them, if they pop up in NXT I'll add them back. Other than than another key change is with ROH's titles, since they have been used more in AEW, I've given AEW and alliance with ROH and moved all the ROH titles as alliance titles, so they can be used in both AEW and ROH. Other than that it's just the usual changes for the month, I have added the new WOW roster to the game, I was 50/50 on making them active but they are all there so it's easilly done, there were a few more additions and renames, as usual the list can be found in the editor, but beyond that it's been the usual changes you'd expect every month, as usual if anything is missing post it and I'll change for next month.

Database: October 2022
Graphics: October 2022

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, JCStensland said:

Can you fix the link for the Graphics pack? For some reason, my antivirus is kicking me off Mediafire. I got the database downloaded, the graphics pack is just bugged.

Works fine for me, if you've downloaded any of the previous packs there shouldn't be much difference.

On 10/17/2022 at 7:54 AM, TheWho87 said:

Works fine for me, if you've downloaded any of the previous packs there shouldn't be much difference.

I've tried it on different browsers and AVG is still blocking that particular download. I've still got the previous pic pack so I'll run with that until my antivirus stops being a bitch. Dunno what the deal is lol.