Mods by TheWho87 - Real World Updates

ZT0ZufY.pngSagittarius, she has several different looks in real world applications, but this is one of her known looks in general. 

hxD9209.pngHades (AAA), Hahastary (debut and independents)

She was in AAA until 2019, where she left. She has a child with El Hijo del Vikingo (making it his second child, the other child's mother isn't a wrestler)

Here is the update for May, first off WWE's brands have been updated from the draft hence why holding off to let that finish, all the NXT call ups are set to being loaned to NXT for 3 appearances due to the few champions, I've also held off adding the new WWE title due to it being possible it might be linked to the old World Heavyweight title, but since it's not getting a champ till the end of the month it would be no difference than creating it igame, beyond that I've updated the rosters for Beyond, Deadlock, Defy, GCW, Impact, ICW (Scotland), MLW, NEW, NWA, OTT, EVE, Progress, RevPro and wXw, there have been some worker additions due to this, I've also moved Mike Tyson, Shaquille O'Neal and Tyson Fury over to being user characters.

I've also been looking into the active promotions, especally Shimmer and Shine, Shimmer hasn't run in over a year and Shine run shows infrequently, so I'm open to replacing them with a more active promotion, I'm currently looking at Prestige Wrestling, The Wrestling Revolver and West Coast Pro Wrestling, with Prestige and West Coast Pro being my picks, but open to any other options.

Other than that just the usual changes for the month, if you see anything out of place mention it and I'll fix it up for next month.

All download links updated.

Database: May 2023

2 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

I've also been looking into the active promotions, especially Shimmer and Shine, Shimmer hasn't run in over a year and Shine run shows infrequently, so I'm open to replacing them with a more active promotion, I'm currently looking at Prestige Wrestling, The Wrestling Revolver and West Coast Pro Wrestling, with Prestige and West Coast Pro being my picks, but open to any other options.

With Dave Prazak taking on more responsibilities in GCW (besides doing commentary, he's also helping with Creative), I think it's a fairly safe bet that SHIMMER is all but officially done. I think the same can be said about SHINE, at least in terms of monthly events (mayve they're moving to a SHIMMER-like quarterly schedule). It's a shame because SHIMMER & SHINE were the launching pads for so many of the top female wrestlers over the last 15 years.

I for one would be extremely happy to see REVOLVER, WCPW, &/or Prestige get some attention in your mod. As for other options, maybe look into Melbourne Pro Wrestling &/or PWA Black Label out of Australia (I don't run an MPW save, so it might very well be updated).

3 minutes ago, Hakaiou said:

With Dave Prazak taking on more responsibilities in GCW (besides doing commentary, he's also helping with Creative), I think it's a fairly safe bet that SHIMMER is all but officially done. I think the same can be said about SHINE, at least in terms of monthly events (mayve they're moving to a SHIMMER-like quarterly schedule). It's a shame because SHIMMER & SHINE were the launching pads for so many of the top female wrestlers over the last 15 years.

I for one would be extremely happy to see REVOLVER, WCPW, &/or Prestige get some attention in your mod. As for other options, maybe look into Melbourne Pro Wrestling &/or PWA Black Label out of Australia (I don't run an MPW save, so it might very well be updated).

By Melbourne Pro Wrestling, do you mean Melbourne City Wrestling, if so they and PWA are the only promotions in the mod active in Australia, I do need to get round to updating them though.

I'd rather swap North American promotions for other North American promotions hence the options I gave, of the three I'm leaning towards West Coast Pro and one of the other two, but I've also got a few slots open because I don't want more than 50 active promotions so I'm open for other areas, I do have my eye on possibly making 1PW, Big Lucha, Bodyslam Pro and World Series Wrestling active if there's interest, but thought best to switch out the inactive feds first, the Italian ICW and Crash are also promotions I'm open to switching out for one of the feds I mentioned in that region if the preference sides that way, but Europe (outside the UK) and Mexico are not areas I follow much.

8 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

By Melbourne Pro Wrestling, do you mean Melbourne City Wrestling, if so they and PWA are the only promotions in the mod active in Australia, I do need to get round to updating them though.

Yeah, sorry. I don't know why I thought it was Melbourne Pro Wrestling. I know both are in the mod. I think I ran an Melbourne Pro save when I first started using your mod, but haven't run one in a while. I follow both promotions from a distance, so maybe I should devote a little more time and energy to each promotion in real life and in the game.

WCPW is definitely a good choice to replace SHIMMER or SHINE since it's quickly becoming one of the top promotions on the indie scene.  The Wrestling Revolver has been one of my favorite promotions since it began. Sami Callihan is doing an amazing job as owner & booker. Prestige is in the same position as WCPW.

One of my favorite indies to run a save with is Warrior Wrestling. Maybe they'd be worth thinking about somewhere down the line?

Also, two minor issues with WWE in the mod:

1. You're missing RAW ring announcer Samantha Irvin (real name Samantha Johnson, DOB January 9, 1995))

2. David Otunga quietly left WWE in 2018

Edited by Hakaiou

8 hours ago, Hakaiou said:

One of my favorite indies to run a save with is Warrior Wrestling. Maybe they'd be worth thinking about somewhere down the line?

Which Warrior Wrestling? I'd assume due to your mentioning the Australian promotions that one instead of the American one.

11 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

Which Warrior Wrestling? I'd assume due to your mentioning the Australian promotions that one instead of the American one.

Sorry. I didn't even realize there was an Australian promotion named Warrior Wrestling. I was referring to the American promotion based out of Chicago Heights, IL.

7 hours ago, JoeC said:

Thanks for this! Question - I downloaded all the graphics but still a lot of the pictures still need assigning to the workers. Am I missing anything? Thanks in advance 

That's going to be an issue with either pack, I update file names with name changes so for most the pics should be NAME.jpg, I've been meaning to convert over to the BUMP pack, I wanted to change over when I got most of the pics cut, but that's turning to be one of those impossible tasks.

TL;DR the majority of pics should work with either pack, but you'll still need to assign some, or pics will be missing for both.

Here is the update for June, first major thing is that Shimmer and Shine have been closed down due to their limited activity, they have beem replated by The Wrestling Revolver and Wesr Coast Pro Wrestling. Along with that I have updated the rosters for Absolute Intense Wrestling, All American Wrestling, New Japan Pro Wrestling of America and Ring of Honor, with updating rosters there are some new workers added, a full list can be found in the editors notepad. AEW Collision has been added but currently not active since they start mid month, they will be fully active next month.

I'll update the graphics pack over the weekend, with updated BUMP belts, had a bit going on the past few days so need to get round to sorting a few things out, if you want the new WWE belt and AEW Collision logos they will be at the bottom of the post with their respective filemanes. I'm going to start to transfer the database to use the BUMP pack, I've been putting it off to fill in gaps, but I'm at the point that I might as well move over and get it done with, I'm going to hopefully het this sorted out for August and will upload a new pack at the same time.

Database: June 2023

AEW Collision
v5z4huR.jpg

WWE World Heavy_23
JfSN4VM.jpgaNcns7v.jpg

Edited by TheWho87

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the update for July, don't think there is anything major this month, mostly just the typical updates, AEW Collision now has a TV deal, with the changing/renaming of WWE titles, the Universal title is now the Undisputed, Raw Women's is the Women's Undisputed and the SmackDown Women's is the Women's World, I've kept the WWE title the same, they still have the the histories for both Reigns belts but since they recognise the 1000+ days reign that is for the Universal, I renamed that one. Beyond that it is just the usual updates and changes for the month, there is a list of workers who have been added in the editor.

Now graphics, I did say I'd update them last month, but with WWE dropping new belts I held off, so this month there will be an updated graphics pack that should have everything, as well as an update to the BUMP pack, and starting this month the move for the BUMP pack being the primary pack for database has begun, so far only WWE is finished, but the plan is to get through pics for everyone under contract for August. I wouldn't recommend combining this pack with other packs since there is 12K+ pics and TEW can only read folders with less than 32K. Also in the BUMP download you can find belt images, both straight and at an angle, they are the same images, both options are for personal preference you just need to add one of them.

Beyond that it's just the uusua; updates for the month, if you see anything out of place mention it and I'll fix it up for next month.

Database: July 2023
Graphics: July 2023

BUMP Workers and Belts: July 2023

• 4 weeks later...

- AEW/ROH Changes

Aaron Solow to Aaron Solo, change gimmick to Lackey (Swagger).

Add On-Screen Personality as a role for Alex Marvez, he's been doing backstage segments for a while now.

Make Andrade El Idolo a Face, remove Jose as his manager and it seems he's not affiliated with La Faccion Ingobernable anymore.

Arn Anderson is managing Wardlow.

Austin Gunn and Colten Gunn are now apart of Bullet Club Gold.

Remove Stokely Hathaway as Big Bills manager.

Add manager as a role for Billy Gunn.

BJ Whitmer has been fired from AEW because of domestic abuse charges (https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10079085-aew-releases-bj-whitmer-from-contract-following-arrest-on-domestic-violence-charges).

Add manager as a role for Christian Cage.

Remove Don Callis as Kenny Omegas manager.

Change Dustin Rhodes gimmick to The Natural (Realistic).

Earl Hebner isn't currently with AEW, he's signed to Impact.

Remove Stokely Hathaway as Ethan Pages manager, make Ethan Page a Face.

Add manager as a role for Harley Cameron, she's managing QT Marshall and Johnny TV.

Change Hooks gimmick to Cold Hearted Handsome Devil, remove Taz as his manager.

Change Isiah Kassidys name to Brother Zay. Create a stable with Ethan Page, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Brother Zay and Marq Quen called Party Hardy. Marq Quen should be back in August (https://www.wrestlinginc.com/1155088/marq-quen-confirms-report-about-his-injury/).

Jack Perry is now a Heel, change his gimmick to Egomaniac (Swagger) and he's now the FTW champion.

Jose the Assistant manages Preston Vance and Rush.

Konosuke Takeshita is now a Heel with Don Callis as his manager.

Change Kris Statlanders gimmick to More Than A Woman (Swagger).

Leyla Hirsch returned recently to ROH as an ally of The Kingdom.

Change Miro's gimmick to The Redeemer (Bad Ass or Dominant).

Dasha Gonzalez, Nigel McGuinness and Ian Riccaboni are currently the announcing/commentating team for Collision.

Parker Boudreaux is injured (https://www.wrestlinginc.com/1310690/trench-parker-boudreaux-sidelined-injuries/).

Change Peter Avalons gimmick to Pretty Peter (Swagger).

Change Ricky Starks gimmick to Absolute (Swagger) and he's now a Heel.

Change Ryan Nemeths gimmick to The Hollywood Hunk (Swagger).

Change Shawn Spears gimmick to The Perfect 10 (Swagger).

Add manager to roles for Sonjay Dutt.

Add manager to roles for Sting.

Stu Grayson is a Heel and apart of The Righteous stable with Vincent & Dutch.

Taya Valkyrie is now a Heel.

Make Taz a Babyface, change his gimmick to The Human Suplex Machine (Swagger).

Change Toni Storms gimmick to Punk (Swagger).

Trench has been released, he's been removed from the AEW roster page.

Add Zack Clayton, he signed with AEW full time in October of 2022. Heel, gimmick is The Reality (Swagger).

Add Lady Frost, she canceled a NHPW appearance in Perth because she signed with AEW in May. Babyface, keep her gimmick as Ice Cold Killer (Swagger).

Add John Hennigan, his name is Johnny TV. He signed with AEW in June. Heel, make his gimmick Egomaniac or Cocky (Swagger). Add him to QTV stable.

The Firm appears to be done.

Remove Don Callis from The Elite, add Adam Page.

Remove Stu Grayson from The Dark Order.

The Mogul Affiliates and The Embassy merged because of Trench and Parker Boudreaux getting injured. Now it's The Mogul Embassy, Swerve Strickland, Prince Nana, Brian Cage, Bishop Kaun and Toa Liona.

AR Fox turned heel and has joined The Mogul Embassy.

Nick Wayne is now an active wrestler for AEW.

Add WarJoe (Wardlow & Samoa Joe) as a tag team, inactive, September to November 2022, 3 experience.

Add Better Than You Bay Bay (Adam Cole & MJF) as a tag team, active unit or individuals, July to present, 3 experience.

MJF Babyface?

I'd say Scorpio Sky is a Babyface now.

Aussie Open (Kyle Fletcher and Mark Davis) won the ROH World Tag Team titles at Death Before Dishonor on July 21st.

Create Gravity, sign him to PPA deals with AEW and ROH. He started with AEW in January of 2023 and ROH in June of 2023. Lightweight, Date Of Birth: Aug 31st 1997, Place of Birth: Mexico Torreon, Coahuila, Mexico.

Bandido is injured. (https://www.cagesideseats.com/aew/2023/7/7/23786990/bandido-surgery-aew-injured-wrist-tfcc)

Brian Pillman Jr is no longer with AEW.

Mercedes Martinez is now Heel.

- Body Changes

Action Andretti - Toned or Muscular

Anthony Bowens - Toned or Muscular

AR Fox - Toned or Muscular

Bandido - Toned

Big Bill - Muscular

Boulder - Bulky

Brody King - Bulky

Bronson - Bulky

Bryan Danielson - Toned

Cash Wheeler - Muscular

Cezar Bononi - Muscular

Chris Jericho - Toned

Chris Van Vliet - Toned

Christian Cage - Toned

Ethan Page - Toned

Jay Lethal - Toned

Jeff Jarrett - Muscular

John Silver - Bulky or Muscular

Josh Woods - Muscular

Kip Sabian - Toned

Lee Johnson - Muscular

Luther - Bulky

Matt Sydal - Toned

Maxwell Jacob Friedman - Muscular

Nick Comoroto - Muscular

Peter Avalon - Toned

Powerhouse Hobbs - Muscular

Preston Vance - Muscular

Scorpio Sky - Muscular

Shawn Spears - Toned or Muscular

Sonny Kiss - Toned or Muscular

Swerve Strickland - Toned or Bulky

Taya Valkyrie - Bulky

Willow Nightingale - Bulky

Yuka Sakazaki - Skinny

- Relationship Changes

Lexy Nair is no longer related to Diamond Dallas Page by marriage. Big Bill and Lexy got engaged in December 2022.

Taz is Hooks Dad.

Gravity is Bandidos younger brother.

- Random changes

Looks like Davey Richards has left the business (https://www.postwrestling.com/2023/03/17/multiple-companies-cut-ties-with-davey-richards/).

Kevin Nash has said he never wants to wrestle again (https://wrestletalk.com/news/kevin-nash-will-never-wrestle-again-even-wwe-saudi-money/).

Sabu has been retired from the ring since November 2021 (https://www.sportskeeda.com/wwe/news-wwe-news-sabu-officially-retired-pro-wrestling).

Edited by MrHeatSeeker
  • Thanks 1

Here is the update for August, nothing too big this month, just the typical updates and such, mostly been sorting out the pics and getting things connected with the BUMP pack, still trying to fix gaps and such, also just noticed I somehow didn't have the current NXT logo, not going to upload the pack for one or two pics so for the new logo you can download it here and name it as such (WWE NXT_2022). Beyond that there has been a few new additions and a few renames, all are listed in the editor.

Beyond that it's just the uusua; updates for the month, if you see anything out of place mention it and I'll fix it up for next month, I'm starting to look at Mexico and feel it does need a massive overhaul, but also dreading going down that rabbit hole.

Database: August 2023

• Like 2

Here is the update for September, not a lot this month, been a bit busy along with other things, have got a few new workers, mostly new NXT additions as well as prep for updating Mexico, all listed in the editor.

Beyond that it's just the typical; updates for the month, if you see anything out of place mention it and I'll fix it up for next month, I'm starting to look at Mexico and feel it does need a massive overhaul, but also dreading going down that rabbit hole.

Database: September 2023
Graphics: September 2023

• Like 1

Hey! Sorry to bother. New to 2020 (leaving 2016) and have always enjoyed your MOD. I saw that the KYKY packs stopped in 2022. I don't mind using it, was just curious if you guys had an updated picture pack, or if you had any advice on finding a good up to date pack? Would greatly appreciate it!!🥺