willr0ck's 2020 Graphics Thread

7 hours ago, Dorian said:

You know the hilarious thing? I was actually going to ask for a HIW redesign and even I wasn't sure how to pull it off. Nice work Will!

Well I guess that worked out perfectly then. Actually they've been on my list for awhile I've just had a tough time with the design.

It's full of charisma, it's charismatic combat, it's charismatic combat for championships, it's combat that is charismatic on a champioship level. It's championships for champions that are charismatic while in combat. It's championship combat fought by combatants that are charismatic competing for chamionships that are full of charisma. You get the point...

image.png.f613bb7109db4222890db43d3ed20df7.png

image.jpeg.037cc1dc5ee8ee5e7412d9928300bdbd.jpeg

image.jpeg.4c1968b5ad1946abdf5c9fe3281d2dba.jpeg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, The Swanton825 said:

It truly is a logo fit only for the most charismatically championship-caliber of Canadian combat.

Charasmatic Canadian???? Not many of those around. They should just rename it Jim Carrey Pro Wrestling. (I kid, I kid, calm down all you dull Canucks)

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, The Blonde Bomber said:

Unsure how requests work, so I'll throw one out there. Could you do an updated version of the CPW logo with titles?

Titles include

California Heavyweight

California Tag Team

California Women's

CPW Super Six Championship (Six Man Tag Tournament)

From two pages ago

• Thanks 2

On 12/5/2022 at 6:48 AM, lavelleuk said:

The belts are LOOONG overdue an upgrade in 4C, so glad you are doing them!

That HIW set too...amazing!

Thanks!!! Yeah 4C has been on my list for quite sometime.

8 hours ago, The Blonde Bomber said:

Unsure how requests work, so I'll throw one out there. Could you do an updated version of the CPW logo with titles?

Titles include

California Heavyweight

California Tag Team

California Women's

CPW Super Six Championship (Six Man Tag Tournament)

As was said itt I am not currently taking requests but I will do another round of them at some point. But you don't have to request closed promotions as I will rebrand them all eventually. CPW is already on my radar to redo.

• Like 1

hey i think i got some belts from you way back when I'm not sure if you are taking requests but i will shoot these your way if ya got some time lemme know!

The promotion is run by Madman Boone and is called Deathmatch Outlaw Abomination Wrestling, simply DOA for short.

I prefer Silver to gold, and different colored straps are encouraged, but ones that fit, dark red, bright red, dark blue, dark grey, black, paint splatter.

The titles are, DOA God of Gore or Crown of Chaos (either name works, the main title, the bloodiest brawls and feuds are over this crown of ultraviolence), DOA Absolute ( more serious floating title, think Ironman or TV), DOA Outlaw Mudshow (think the hardcore title, something that looks almost pieced together and broken, maybe brown strap, older looking and rough. The DOA Death Duo, the tag team titles, belt plates look like hacksaws sorta deal, two skulls on it? Lastly the trios title which is called the DOA Gang Warfare or Gangland title, depending on which you can make work!

DOA_LOGO2.jpg

2 hours ago, MrSelfDestruct said:

hey i think i got some belts from you way back when I'm not sure if you are taking requests but i will shoot these your way if ya got some time lemme know!

The promotion is run by Madman Boone and is called Deathmatch Outlaw Abomination Wrestling, simply DOA for short.

I prefer Silver to gold, and different colored straps are encouraged, but ones that fit, dark red, bright red, dark blue, dark grey, black, paint splatter.

The titles are, DOA God of Gore or Crown of Chaos (either name works, the main title, the bloodiest brawls and feuds are over this crown of ultraviolence), DOA Absolute ( more serious floating title, think Ironman or TV), DOA Outlaw Mudshow (think the hardcore title, something that looks almost pieced together and broken, maybe brown strap, older looking and rough. The DOA Death Duo, the tag team titles, belt plates look like hacksaws sorta deal, two skulls on it? Lastly the trios title which is called the DOA Gang Warfare or Gangland title, depending on which you can make work!

DOA_LOGO2.jpg

I am not taking requests at the moment but I will open requests back up again at some point. I'll be happy to do these when I open requests back up, Just check the thread from time to time. I will post about requests before I open the thread back up.

5 hours ago, willr0ck said:

I am not taking requests at the moment but I will open requests back up again at some point. I'll be happy to do these when I open requests back up, Just check the thread from time to time. I will post about requests before I open the thread back up.

for sure man, i love your stuff! I appreciate the quick response and sorry for probably skipping it on the first page. Haven't been on the forums in a while and TEW20 finally hooked me!

I'd love the png's for 4C!

Edited by MrSelfDestruct