willr0ck's 2020 Graphics Thread

It pains me to do this (most of you know my hatred of the US big 3) but being that it's Christmas Eve and it's a time for giving and all I figured this would be my Christmas present to the boards. I've had so many people request it and I've always said I probably wouldn't do it or I've blown it off for something else but what the hell. Merry Christmas everyone, especially all of you that have asked for this over the years. 

Here's a new SWF set (insert vomit emoji)...

image.png.d98266f43cd9f4054f85e295fc283036.png

image.jpeg.579558d26ac38a5911e885b0cd4adfdf.jpeg

image.png.f902d2b89185a062aa3dbc6b003567c8.png

• Like 14

On 12/24/2022 at 8:06 PM, willr0ck said:

It pains me to do this (most of you know my hatred of the US big 3) but being that it's Christmas Eve and it's a time for giving and all I figured this would be my Christmas present to the boards. I've had so many people request it and I've always said I probably wouldn't do it or I've blown it off for something else but what the hell. Merry Christmas everyone, especially all of you that have asked for this over the years. 

Here's a new SWF set (insert vomit emoji)...

image.png.d98266f43cd9f4054f85e295fc283036.png

image.png.f902d2b89185a062aa3dbc6b003567c8.png

(Morgan Freeman Impression) ...I've been waiting for you.

Ahahahahahahahaha

Those are a beauty! Could we perhaps get the PNG?

And would it be possible to get the background on its own also?

Edited by QFresh

5 hours ago, QFresh said:

(Morgan Freeman Impression) ...I've been waiting for you.

Ahahahahahahahaha

Those are a beauty! Could we perhaps get the PNG?

And would it be possible to get the background on its own also?

Of course, here you go:

image.png.42cab3322a151a00db58a0cfa1a0315f.png

2 hours ago, Jeindall777 said:

Hoping that RockStar Wrestling is next.

I am not sure what that is, honestly.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Jaysin said:

Do you have a folder of the belt straps? I want to try making belts, but the straps are what I can't seem to make no matter what I do.

fullMETAL made a bunch of premade belt straps, many of which I still use to this day. Here is a link to the thread:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, willr0ck said:

fullMETAL made a bunch of premade belt straps, many of which I still use to this day. Here is a link to the thread:

I have no resources really, but I came up with this generic world title. Wasn't sure where to post it, but since you provided the straps link, I figured here was as good as anywhere. Not happy with it, but I don't hate it. 

ZLSLpXK.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jaysin said:

I have no resources really, but I came up with this generic world title. Wasn't sure where to post it, but since you provided the straps link, I figured here was as good as anywhere. Not happy with it, but I don't hate it. 

ZLSLpXK.jpg

That is way better than some of my early attempts for sure! Keep it up. One tip if you want to add some shine is to combine all your layers into single plates, one main, and the two sides then do a white and dark gray gradient layer as a transparent overlay on each plate.

• Like 1

On 12/25/2022 at 1:06 AM, willr0ck said:

I hope you guys are happy, you broke Willr0ck!!

Seriously, I know you probably hated doing SWF and especially hated the events, so it's awesome you did this for people, and it looks fantastic!

18 hours ago, willr0ck said:

20 hours ago, Jeindall777 said:

Hoping that RockStar Wrestling is next.

I am not sure what that is, honestly.

They're from my alt mod...it's fine, I'm not angry you don't spend all your free time playing it...I'm just disappointed

55 minutes ago, lavelleuk said:

I hope you guys are happy, you broke Willr0ck!!

Seriously, I know you probably hated doing SWF and especially hated the events, so it's awesome you did this for people, and it looks fantastic!

They're from my alt mod...it's fine, I'm not angry you don't spend all your free time playing it...I'm just disappointed

My bad, I haven't memorized all 12,467 new companies in your mod yet.