willr0ck's 2020 Graphics Thread

IHaPYVZ.jpgE4uGo93.jpg

I did these for the game I'm about to start. Figured I'd share.

Those are fantastic!

Man, it all looks even more beautiful when on one page together! That's top top quality stuff!

Edit - just a heads up though, you're missing the hardcore title from that post...not sure how you could miss one as they have so few titles...lol

Yeah, I missed that one. It's added now.

World and Tag belts, I'll probably add a Cruiserweight and a regional midcard title as well...

CSxglSr.jpg

KIhrP0Z.jpg

I know you said a regional midcard title, but in the default database they have an "internet" champion...which is pretty impressive for a company that went out of business in 1998 lol

You might already know that but just thought I'd mention if you were looking for a midcard belt. It doesn't actually exist in the game though so makes no difference either way lol

Top notch work yet again.

Thank you sir!

I know you said a regional midcard title, but in the default database they have an "internet" champion...which is pretty impressive for a company that went out of business in 1998 lol

You might already know that but just thought I'd mention if you were looking for a midcard belt. It doesn't actually exist in the game though so makes no difference either way lol

That's weird because the only belt I saw for RPW in the db was the RPW Championship. I'll take a second look before I proceed though.

Thank you sir!

That's weird because the only belt I saw for RPW in the db was the RPW Championship. I'll take a second look before I proceed though.

That's odd. I just checked the default database to see if I added them, but they have World, Tag, Double Act and Internet in the default folder

Like I say they were never actually used as far as the game is concerned so it doesn't really matter, I just thought I'd mention it just in case you'd want to know

TCW in all it's glory...

Nmzw1KZ.jpg

blt0XIp.jpg

w2Ii4KY.jpg

980OhCy.jpg3fU3AhA.jpgcWomKJj.jpg

4NUsogD.jpgyiegmnm.jpgn5xLsDW.jpg171YEem.jpg

ilNa67R.jpgPPB6SQ2.jpgPRQfqiQ.jpg

HsGPEcT.jpgRBkE1EK.jpg

WzWnr8A.jpgwvXK5fj.jpgfHdKp3z.jpg

p20j7AQ.jpgcNcb8Za.jpg8OE979e.jpg

po6Abwy.jpgnRUu90Y.jpgeNbKMFm.jpg

p4TLktJ.jpgzXVtLQ5.jpgBXc1HV1.jpgWG5bDnl.jpg

EyWcfzN.jpgWJPHSD9.jpgvUhWBY5.jpg

BEBMY7U.jpgj8GHEpW.jpg

cf58rNC.jpg46GcLyC.jpgQVKqnJu.jpg

u5FUZSJ.jpg

(Logo made by Dragon97)

Just chiming in to say this is beautiful. I've used your other promotions logo's and belts in my games, and every single time they look amazing.

That's odd. I just checked the default database to see if I added them, but they have World, Tag, Double Act and Internet in the default folder

Like I say they were never actually used as far as the game is concerned so it doesn't really matter, I just thought I'd mention it just in case you'd want to know

I think Adam puts some of the belts made by belt makers in the graphics folder that aren't cannon just so people can have options if they want to make new titles and what not.

Just chiming in to say this is beautiful. I've used your other promotions logo's and belts in my games, and every single time they look amazing.

Thank you, I'm glad you are enjoying using my stuff!

If you still have the PSD files, is there any chance you could modify the RPW World title into just the RPW Heavyweight? They are going to be my child promotion in a Cverse 97 game I'm doing and it feels weird having a child promotion with a world title. If it's a hassle, no worries in the slightest. It's certainly something I can hodgepodge together at some point.

If you still have the PSD files, is there any chance you could modify the RPW World title into just the RPW Heavyweight? They are going to be my child promotion in a Cverse 97 game I'm doing and it feels weird having a child promotion with a world title. If it's a hassle, no worries in the slightest. It's certainly something I can hodgepodge together at some point.

That's an easy fix, here you go:

SzX8nVg.jpg

I feel like the UK should have more options than they currently do. Scotland especially could use more than one pro wrestling company. So here's a new company I created...

btXlE9N.png

MyLxbRo.jpg

5e8lmcR.jpg

ESsym8h.png

Wow! I'm in love. As always, incredible work.