willr0ck's 2020 Graphics Thread

So this is what I have for requests to finish out this round.  @ElChorizo, I didn't see any details on your requested company itt. Of course there is a good chance I skipped over it. Can you repost it when you get a chance itt. Thanks

DarK_RaideR - South Beach Pro meets Grindhouse (I'm surprised he's not torturing me by requesting SWF)
Azzak - Audaz Valiente Lucha Libre
Lavelleuk - RSW or POWER
El Chorizo - ???
Adelwolf - Wrestling Arts Revolution

On 10/22/2022 at 7:03 PM, willr0ck said:

Thanks, strangely enough it's actually a green shade.

It will probably be while since I've got several requests to finish in this current batch. Check the thread from time to time. I'll post when I want to do another round of requests again before I start taking them. 

I wait with anticipation. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, willr0ck said:

So this is what I have for requests to finish out this round.  @ElChorizo, I didn't see any details on your requested company itt. Of course there is a good chance I skipped over it. Can you repost it when you get a chance itt. Thanks

DarK_RaideR - South Beach Pro meets Grindhouse (I'm surprised he's not torturing me by requesting SWF)
Azzak - Audaz Valiente Lucha Libre
Lavelleuk - RSW or POWER
El Chorizo - ???
Adelwolf - Wrestling Arts Revolution

No, I hadn't posted it, as I was trying to come up with unique initials that I liked. However, I'm thinking I'm going generic. 

Company: Atlas Championship Wrestling

Concept: Fast and Furious product like CZCW. Owner is Jack Atlas, the renamed Jack Avatar, as I don't like Avatar as a last name. Basically, just a generic national/global company. I felt like Atlas suited that for the name. I'm trying not to lean too hard into the Greek mythology, though, as the company is based in the Midsouth region. If you don't mind, for these titles, could you use that greenish metal you used for the Maryland titles?

Championships:
Primary: World Bearer Championship - I'm imagining something with the world on Atlas's (the titan, not Jack) shoulders? If this doesn't appeal to you, feel free to just do a generic Atlas World Championship that works for you. I'm not 100% on either name, so whatever you think is best works for me. 
Secondary:
Tag Team Championship
North American Championship

Feel free to go with what you think works best for these. If you have any questions, feel free to hit me up. 

No, I hadn't posted it, as I was trying to come up with unique initials that I liked. However, I'm thinking I'm going generic. 

Concept: Fast and Furious product like CZCW. Owner is Jack Atlas, the renamed Jack Avatar, as I don't like Avatar as a last name. Basically, just a generic national/global company. I felt like Atlas suited that for the name. I'm trying not to lean too hard into the Greek mythology, though, as the company is based in the Midsouth region. If you don't mind, for these titles, could you use that greenish metal you used for the Maryland titles?

Championships:
Primary: World Bearer Championship - I'm imagining something with the world on Atlas's (the titan, not Jack) shoulders? If this doesn't appeal to you, feel free to just do a generic Atlas World Championship that works for you. I'm not 100% on either name, so whatever you think is best works for me. 
Secondary:
Tag Team Championship

Feel free to go with what you think works best for these. If you have any questions, feel free to hit me up. Also, if you're willing to do a video or guide while you're working on someone else's championships, I'll waive my championships. I just have no idea how to get started on those myself. 

Edited by ElChorizo

48 minutes ago, ElChorizo said:

Championships:
Secondary:
Tag Team Championship

Feel free to go with what you think works best for these. If you have any questions, feel free to hit me up. Also, if you're willing to do a video or guide while you're working on someone else's championships, I'll waive my championships. I just have no idea how to get started on those myself. 

Thanks for posting, I'll come up with something cool!

52 minutes ago, willr0ck said:

I actually think DR was next in line but I need some time to get some cool fonts and graphics to really capture that Miami gritty vibe so in the meantime here's AVLL...

image.png.51d719278820292fc0f7754bef29f372.png

image.jpeg.faecc4e359c1f7a8b449183c7a889afb.jpeg

image.jpeg.c0a0b6b5784a62f37ac9d3dc55b625cd.jpeg

Hi Will I just tried to DM you the below, but I think your inbox may be full as it wouldn't send!

I've just seen the logos for AVLL - they are absolutely beautiful! I love the color scheme you've used and the imagery is awesome. I just have one comment if it's okay - the company is a luchadora /female promotion, so is there any possibility for the warrior in the graphics to be altered slightly to look a bit more feminine? I am so sorry I probably should have been more clear in the request!

Please don't think I'm criticizing you - I hope you know how much I love your work. And if you don't have the time etc then don't worry, it's still an incredible and usable graphic as is! 

I hope everything is well with you and thank you once again for all the time and effort you give this forum with your art!

18 hours ago, azzak said:

Hi Will I just tried to DM you the below, but I think your inbox may be full as it wouldn't send!

I've just seen the logos for AVLL - they are absolutely beautiful! I love the color scheme you've used and the imagery is awesome. I just have one comment if it's okay - the company is a luchadora /female promotion, so is there any possibility for the warrior in the graphics to be altered slightly to look a bit more feminine? I am so sorry I probably should have been more clear in the request!

Please don't think I'm criticizing you - I hope you know how much I love your work. And if you don't have the time etc then don't worry, it's still an incredible and usable graphic as is! 

I hope everything is well with you and thank you once again for all the time and effort you give this forum with your art!

No worries, see the post below. I think that should work. If not let me know.

3 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

If I really wanted to torture you, friend, I'd request TCW 😛

Oh yes, how I love making endless TCW belts and following endless TCW diaries with the same premise. Who am I kidding , I hate all 3 of the big US companies equally. In the next release I would be ecstatic if all three of them have gone bankrupt. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, willr0ck said:

Oh yes, how I love making endless TCW belts and following endless TCW diaries with the same premise. Who am I kidding , I hate all 3 of the big US companies equally. In the next release I would be ecstatic if all three of them have gone bankrupt. 

This is why I'm playing a game where Alex DeColt comes back and runs the Canadian Wrestling Federation, I made a whole backstory for it and everything.

On 10/24/2022 at 9:07 PM, PWfan487 said:

This is why I'm playing a game where Alex DeColt comes back and runs the Canadian Wrestling Federation, I made a whole backstory for it and everything.

Sounds more interesting than any of the big 3 that's for sure.

On 10/24/2022 at 9:42 PM, azzak said:

Will its perfect, I love it, thank you!

Glad you like it

On 10/25/2022 at 5:59 AM, lavelleuk said:

Fantastic set!

Thank you!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Swanton825 said:

Yes, a trios belt! Faction warfare here I come! Er, I mean I'm still resisting the urge to book a promotion filled with tough as nails luchadoras showing that women can hold their own hoss matches. Yep, that's what I meant!

Just go ahead and do it. What's the worst that can happen. (Your whole roster gets injured, meh they are fictional characters)

1 hour ago, azzak said:

Fantastic Will, thank you so much - as always it's so much better than I could have ever imagined!

Awesome, glad you like them. If you are wondering why the belts are all identical shapes, it's because I fell in love with that key design on the outer main plate and wanted to use it for every title.

• Like 2