Editor Filter

One of the posts from the dev diary stated that TEW2020 would be much easier for mod makers, with the changes implemented to the editor.

The whiteboard and especially the new contract tab has definitely made work towards that, however the removal of the ability to filter things has made it a lot less easy.

If you haven't used that part/aspect of the game yet, I'll give a couple of examples. You can no longer only show workers who don't have a picture, or workers who only work for WWE, or only road agents and you can't only sort by companies that are active in the game world.

If the ability to filter the options/data could be added back into the game, that would be incredibly beneficial to mod makers such as myself, and would be vastly appreciated.

<p>Great suggestion NLG.</p><p> </p><p>

I 100% agree this is needed for mod makers to make things easier.</p><p> </p><p>

More examples of things you can't do:</p><p>

- Filter by venues in an area (say, Japan)</p><p>

- Filter by companies in an area</p><p>

- Show only active/retired/out of business workers</p><p> </p><p>

Filtering for sure is an essential piece to ensuring you have balance for almost anything in a mod (workers in an area, companies, matches, locations, etc...) and would be a nice thing to add back in to make it easier to balance our game worlds.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

EDIT: Jeez, it's just called "Search" now, like Mammoth mentioned. I see it now</p>