TEW 2020: Developmental

Ok,I don't get this.Please someone explain me

So I started the save with NXT(Developmental Company),and I gave myself 5 Million in money,at the end of the month I lost more than 5 Million on Developmenta.Why do I pay developmental rather than my parent company(In this case WWE)?

9yKAoRp.png

Not sure how it works in 2020, I assume the say way it did in 2016, but in 2016 the parent company absorbed all profits and losses each month of all their children companies.

The game will basically zero you out each month. So if you ended with cash on hand it all goes to WWE, and if you had a negative balance, they'd give you cash to zero out.

I am basing this off how it worked in 2016, but I don't think it'd change much in 2020, running a child promotion isn't like running your own company, there is zero risk of going out of business because your parent company eats your losses, but you also can't earn money for yourself.

Someone correct me if I am wrong here, as i haven't had the chance to play as a child promotion yet in 2020.

Not sure how it works in 2020, I assume the say way it did in 2016, but in 2016 the parent company absorbed all profits and losses each month of all their children companies.

The game will basically zero you out each month. So if you ended with cash on hand it all goes to WWE, and if you had a negative balance, they'd give you cash to zero out.

I am basing this off how it worked in 2016, but I don't think it'd change much in 2020, running a child promotion isn't like running your own company, there is zero risk of going out of business because your parent company eats your losses, but you also can't earn money for yourself.

Someone correct me if I am wrong here, as i haven't had the chance to play as a child promotion yet in 2020.

I guess this needs a more testing,but if you are right,that means that I can lose as much money as I want and my Parent Company will just pay that instead of me.Well if that's the case than that's great.

Well,I will need a lot more time to get used to TEW 2020,then I needed to get used to TEW 2016.

Thanks for clearing it up for me.

I guess this needs a more testing,but if you are right,that means that I can lose as much money as I want and my Parent Company will just pay that instead of me.Well if that's the case than that's great.

Well,I will need a lot more time to get used to TEW 2020,then I needed to get used to TEW 2016.

Thanks for clearing it up for me.

I'm assuming there's some sort of failsafe to keep players from doing whatever they want and losing millions each month. If you lose x amount or lose money for y amount of months, you'll probably have ties cut/be closed down.

Tbh, I've got no basis for this (haven't played as a developmental yet) but it sounds right to me.

I'm assuming there's some sort of failsafe to keep players from doing whatever they want and losing millions each month. If you lose x amount or lose money for y amount of months, you'll probably have ties cut/be closed down.

Tbh, I've got no basis for this (haven't played as a developmental yet) but it sounds right to me.

Makes sense,and does bring realism to the game.

This sounds about right. If the parent company is sending you money to make sure you balance out at the end of the month, you could sink them. Though in the past I never remember a big company with a dev fed closing down in any of my runs to know if they'll shut down a child company or not.