[Hype]The Game Changes Now!...? - RW Jan - 2010

Cheers snakebite, I've got an update below on what I've changed from your feedback, no real big update on progress today as just been cutting images and taking time away from modding. Currently only 225 (did 250 today) images that need cut and should be done tomorrow.

- Removed weight limit on X-Division title and function

- Dropped Sharmell Pop by 10 (USA)

- Altered Orlando Colon pop

- Balanced Tammy Sytch pop (kept tri state higher due to the ECW and working WSU slightly)

- Amended RIcky Banderas pop

- Dawn marie pop dropped (still higher in tri state due to ECW, WSU and dg:usa)

- Dropped Greg Valentine pop slightly

- Ricky Ortiz dropped pop

- Stacey Colon removed

- Phil Shatter unchanged due to working consistently for the NWA and affiliates since 2006.

- Nick Aldis upped starting Star quality

- Upped Taz' Announcing

- Adjusted Bill Alfonso's pop

- Travis Tomko dispostion set to face, established and getting stale (may ease a heel turn).

- Dropped PPV broadcaster coverage by one classification each and set ager (hopefully get semi realistic ratings and not completely nerf long game broadcasters)

Adjusted ECW contract to 3 months, from watchers I've seen it cancelled in February so will leave it as it gives the user the option to transition it into NXT as they did in real life (NXT took over the ECW time slot).

Impact zone left at 1400 as soundstage 21 (universal studios) has a capacity of 1400. They've used a few over the years but at 2009/2010 they used this one.

Also just an aside, I'm really tempted to put off AAA/CMLL for a few days and just concentrate on future workers or adding DG:UK, felt like I was drowning in Puro yesterday and was glad to be finished.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>Apologies if any of these have been mentioned before</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

David Flair is 25 in the database, when he was born March 6, 1979 </p><p>

Eric Young could do with a buff in most in-ring stats</p><p>

Glenn Gilberti is 23 in the database, when he was born November 12, 1967</p><p>

Petey Williams could do with a buff in most in-ring stats</p><p>

Samoa Joe's Aerial & Flashiness could do with a buff</p><p>

Sarona Snuka is 21 in the database, when she was born January 10, 1978 </p><p>

Scott D'Amore is 31 in the database, when he was born August 8, 1974 </p><p> </p><p>

Really enjoy this mod and it will be my go to for the foreseeable future so will post more if I find anything else</p>

Cheers Jjollymore, I've sent you a PM.

A little update today, really am struggling to get motivated with Mexico (been sat here for a couple of hours and made no in roads what so ever). So I've come to an impasse, I'm either going to give up with the Mexican scene all together and concentrate on free agents and future workers or see if someone else can help with it.

Any suggestions would be welcomed.

The mod would be incomplete without Mexico!! Would be a massive miss and shame without the Mexican scene. Even if it just means getting AAA and CMLL up with an active roster and a few free agents. I’d be happy to help but I’d be lying if I said I know enough about the Mexican wrestling scene to do it single handily

Been absolutely loving this mod so far playing as DGUSA. Im not sure how random personalities are but ive noticed Orange Cassidy, Chuck Taylor and Alex Shelley are all set as scumbags. Everything else looks good so far and well balanced though I will always try and turn off all freelancers that I see since it didnt really work in 2016 and doesnt seems to have been changed for 2020.

The mod would be incomplete without Mexico!! Would be a massive miss and shame without the Mexican scene. Even if it just means getting AAA and CMLL up with an active roster and a few free agents. I’d be happy to help but I’d be lying if I said I know enough about the Mexican wrestling scene to do it single handily

So this is where I am at (just thinking out loud) and to see what people think and maybe get some help, I have a roster (sort of) for CMLL based on two shows before Jan 2010 and first two shows of 2010 (with the workers who have most appearances first):

Damian El Terrible

Maximo

Angel Del Oro

Averno

Dragon Roho Jr.

Ebola

El Texano Jr

Mephisto

Metal Blanco

Mistico

Rey Bucanegro

Titanio

Volador Jr.

Angel Azteca Jr

Angel Del Plato

Apolo Estrada Jr.

Asesino Negro

Astaroth

Astro Boy

Blue Panther

Dalys La Caribena

Delta

Diamante

Disturbio

Fabian El Gitano

Hierro Katana

Inquisidor

la amapola

Magnum

Misterioso II

Mr Niebla

Negro Casas

Nocturno

Nube Roja

Pegasso

Poder Mexica

Rafaga

Rey Cometa

Rush

Samurai

Sangre Azteca

Shocker

Starman

Tragedia

Valiente

Virgo

Zeuxis

Marcela

Virus

No backstage staff have been researched, my main problem is balancing stats for an area I have limited knowledge of.

<p>I'm definitely looking forward to this mod! It could be really interesting to see a TNA rebooked to avoid those death-knell mistakes, and a WWE that booked CM Punk and the Shield a little differently. </p><p> </p><p>

By the time 2014 and 2015 and 2016 come around in game, that could be super super interesting!</p>

So, I started playing around with TNA and overall it's great, maybe I'd start with the signings already in the roster (Hardy, Anderson, Flair, etc) but overall i's pretty good.

Only two things I didn't like. You start the game as TNA with a medium size company, but I did my first show and I fell down to small size. I think mainly because I had a roster of around 30 people to fill a 2 hour TV show. By the second week I could sign some people and that was kinda solved.

Eventually I got to medium size again but it took me about a month and a half, and by that point I had Angle, Jeff, Flair, Kendrick and Mercedes Martinez in rehab. A lot of people kept showing up to the shows either drunk or high and I couldn't send them to rehab because I literally needed them to run a decent show. So that meant the backstage rating was down to 16% and it looks really unlikely I can turn things around.

The game's good, but there's a lot of fixing to be done. Don't really know if it's the mod or the game itself, but, yeah, right now it's really difficult to play.

Do disagree with the Flair/Hardy/Anderson ect as they had not debuted and mods are all about recreating history. The end user has the choice to add them to their save should they wish!

The medium size is due to the fact TNA is dead on the requirements for Medium thus for one bad show at the start will lose the popularity and force them to drop size. Maybe slightly increasing TNA popularity in South East will stop this happening and give the end user/AI a bit of leadway for the first few shows --- although keeping it like it is could make things exciting and add the pressure on to make the first show exciting.

In regards to people turning up to show on drugs and high ect -is one thing I hate about TEW mods.. One wrestler has an article on a dirt sheet related to drink or drugs then suddenly it is reflected on TEW datas forcing this kinda shit to happen.... Unless someone is totally unreliable and has a reputation of ****ing up all the time - I am hesistant to give them any of these issues on the game (again can be edited by the end user as you see fit)

Any errors mentioned previous have been fixed, including the worker attributes for Shelley etc, progress on CMLL is slow, about a quarter of the way through but progress is progress.

@siuplex I always planned on releasing two versions, one with the debuts from January 4th (Hardy, Flair, Nasty Boys, The Band and Bubba) and one starting on the first day of January. Gives users the options to book the chaos of Hulk Hogan/Bischoff era or choose to focus on other talents.

Hi. Thank you for your work. :)

I know i put a lot of value in star quality, but i find this stat important to make it as realistic as possible. So here some adjustment i would make. Feel free to not agree and sorry if there's something that's allready been mention.

Big Van Walter only speak basic « Central European » shouldn’t it be fluent ?

CJ Parker have 100% Heel, but i think he’s better as a Face. And all his stat are in the toilet. Should be a hot brawler prospect.

Seiya Sanada needs a boost in star quality. He’ve been seen as a really hot prospect since he started.

Cherry Bomb can’t play offbeat / unstable which she’s kind of playing right now on AEW. And i think bring that star quality to 45 should be good.

Kyle O’Reilly star quality could be better. I also think a could be able to plus good Legitimate gimmicks.

Brodie Lee as the can’t play offbeat / unstable.

Thomas Latimer menace is low.

Sexy Star primary skills are low. And give her a lot more of Sex Appeal and some more Star Quality. And maybe add an attributes as she « will » intentionally brake Rosemary arm.

Tama Tonga star quality should be at least 50. And maybe better Charisma and Acting.

Joe Anoa’i is set to bet 100% Heel, shouldn’t be. He also has the "don’t play Bad Ass/dominant" wish he should be good at.Menace should be higher swell.

Athena could get more stat in Aerial and flashiness and a bit less in technical & brawling.

Ricochet star quality should be up.

<p>Updates for this morning:</p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47886" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>David Flair DOB amended<p> Eric Young could do with a buff in most in-ring stats</p><p> Glenn Gilberti DOB amended</p><p> Petey Williams adjusted stats and removed negative attribute</p><p> Samoa Joe has a slight increase in flying stats</p><p> Sarona Snuka DOB amended</p><p> Scott D'Amore DOB amended</p><p> Walter amended language</p><p> CJ Parker stats increased slightly</p><p> Cherry Bomb left as is (she had little SQ in 2010) in fact dropped sex appeal too (she wouldn't stand out in crowd back then)</p><p> Kyle O'Reilley SQ bumped slightly</p><p> Brodie Lee removed attribute</p><p> Thomas Latimer slight bump in menace</p><p> Added maturity age to Sexy star and slight bump on stats</p><p> Tama Tonga stats slightly adjusted</p><p> Roman Reigns slight increase in performance added maturity age and adjusted attributes</p><p> Sext Star increase in some stats (no attributes adjusted) can't assume it would happen in again starting from 2010</p><p> Athena slight bump in aerial/flashiness</p><p> Ricochet added potential and maturity age and bumped SQ</p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Snakebite180" data-cite="Snakebite180" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47886" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> </p><p> In regards to people turning up to show on drugs and high ect -is one thing I hate about TEW mods.. One wrestler has an article on a dirt sheet related to drink or drugs then suddenly it is reflected on TEW datas forcing this kinda shit to happen.... Unless someone is totally unreliable and has a reputation of ****ing up all the time - I am hesistant to give them any of these issues on the game (again can be edited by the end user as you see fit)</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This is one thing that hasn't seemed to convert too well from 16, I already had to nerf a lot of this in WWE as was getting 5 incidents on the first show. Will take another look eventually.</p>

<p>Apologies for the double post but I am currently sat on 22 roster members for CMLL and hadn't realised I had done so much work on AAA (currently at 53 workers) so may have a new beta out tomorrow and a final one by the end of the week. </p><p> </p><p>

Not sure if I mentioned earlier but future workers may just come as a new database for people to import as they go depending on how much work I can through.</p>

A few other things I have come across in my limited playing time

After unretiring the TNA Global championship it states Eric Young is a 2 time champion which I believe shouldn't be the case

Terry Taylor is 31 in the database, when he was born March 12, 1955

Tried to sign Tomasso Ciampa and he mentioned declining physical abilities at 24 which seems odd

Daffney could do with a buff in most in-ring stats

<p>Last update for today, which has been the worst day working on this so far but CMLL is almost done (one or two workers left to add). AAA is complete and I had a quick scan through worker ages and nothing jumps out (maybe I can't see the wood for the trees too), tomorrow will focus on workers cuts and a beta should definitely be out. Other changes:</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47886" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Tomasso Ciampa altered physical (may have been a random instance)<p> Terry Taylor amended age</p><p> Daffney increased some stats and added attribute for bumps</p><p> TNA global championship set to active and amended title reign (one of the ones missed from the first beta)</p><p> Mike Hogewood age amended</p><p> Super Nova now has right stats linked to him.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That will be the last beta where any new companies are added and I am expecting a phone call to resume working irl so progress may slow considerably. But we shall see...</p>

Hey, idk if its a issue with this mod or some 2020 growing pains in the demo but the issue only seems to happen when using this mod.

wheneevr i use the "autobooker" option to book a show. it repeats the same matches every show, doesn't take any storylines into consideration and everymatch ends in a draw.

however that being said. This is a great idea for a era for a mod and im really hyped to play it fully in tew2020 with the database and pictures and everything that is in game atm you've done a class A job mate well done.

hopefully the above issues get sorted as with them inplace its borderline unplayable for me :/

Hey, idk if its a issue with this mod or some 2020 growing pains in the demo but the issue only seems to happen when using this mod.

wheneevr i use the "autobooker" option to book a show. it repeats the same matches every show, doesn't take any storylines into consideration and everymatch ends in a draw.

however that being said. This is a great idea for a era for a mod and im really hyped to play it fully in tew2020 with the database and pictures and everything that is in game atm you've done a class A job mate well done.

hopefully the above issues get sorted as with them inplace its borderline unplayable for me :/

This was an issue with earlier patches, have you downloaded patch #19 of TEW 2020? That may be the solution for you

<p>No real update on this today, been doing a lot of the monotonous worker images and employment histories and glad to say almost every in ring free agent has an employment history. I am planning a full beta to be released soon, rather than one with just Mexico added.</p><p> </p><p>

Once there is feedback on that I'll either start on adding more future/young workers to the mod or other images (banners etc) and a final release there after.</p><p> </p><p>

Also would people like starting storylines added too? I personally always delete them but not sure if others are the same...</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

I am still looking for suggestions on who to add!</p>

Is it available for TEW16 also?

Additionally, it seems Shad Gaspard's contract prevents in ring work for some reason.

Unfortunately not, I couldn't commit the amount of time it has taken to get it into a workable (?) state for 20 to then continue on 16.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="steesh07" data-cite="steesh07" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47886" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>No real update on this today, been doing a lot of the monotonous worker images and employment histories and glad to say almost every in ring free agent has an employment history. I am planning a full beta to be released soon, rather than one with just Mexico added.<p> </p><p> Once there is feedback on that I'll either start on adding more future/young workers to the mod or other images (banners etc) and a final release there after.</p><p> </p><p> Also would people like starting storylines added too? I personally always delete them but not sure if others are the same...</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> I am still looking for suggestions on who to add!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I personally delete the starting storylines myself and create them myself. </p><p> </p><p> Very excited for the final cut of this data!</p>

No real update on this today, been doing a lot of the monotonous worker images and employment histories and glad to say almost every in ring free agent has an employment history. I am planning a full beta to be released soon, rather than one with just Mexico added.

Once there is feedback on that I'll either start on adding more future/young workers to the mod or other images (banners etc) and a final release there after.

Also would people like starting storylines added too? I personally always delete them but not sure if others are the same...

I am still looking for suggestions on who to add!

I love starting storylines personally it helps me get into the mindframe of whats going on in wrestling at the time especially if I'm playing as WWE.

No real update on this today, been doing a lot of the monotonous worker images and employment histories and glad to say almost every in ring free agent has an employment history. I am planning a full beta to be released soon, rather than one with just Mexico added.

Once there is feedback on that I'll either start on adding more future/young workers to the mod or other images (banners etc) and a final release there after.

Also would people like starting storylines added too? I personally always delete them but not sure if others are the same...

I am still looking for suggestions on who to add!

I love starting storylines. It helps me immerse in the realism. I finish the current storylines before making my own. If TEW was real-life, I wouldn't be able to come in and start the storylines from scratch, I would have to finish the stories currently being told.