Your renders are top notch, as always :)

I hadn't seen the logos until now, I love them! Night City Wrestling, Royal Championship Wrestling, Lionheart Academy...all fantastic logos :)

Thank you

bTIPYA5.png

K5v88Ux.png

VsUsFMc.png

8Y0kAtX.png

IBPmUYy.png

Pki50rg.png

1dZuRIf.png

V9fSEfM.png

pNlcKb9.png

Check out my google drive link found on this thread page 1 for cverse blue versions here

Free Worker Fridays are getting so good, that Thursday should be known as Free Worker Friday Eve. Your work gives me so much inspiration for characters, and I am really grateful for your (and the other fantastic artists on this forum) brilliant efforts!

Free Worker Fridays are getting so good, that Thursday should be known as Free Worker Friday Eve. Your work gives me so much inspiration for characters, and I am really grateful for your (and the other fantastic artists on this forum) brilliant efforts!

Thank you, always happy to hear my renders are finding some use in game for people. Always happy to hear what your key characters end up like based on a render of mine, so feel free to link to a diary or just let me know.

Couple more simple logos

m1Rl3rW.jpg

tzLjca2.jpg

bTIPYA5.png

Some of these I am much happier with than others but thought I may as well share them all as may be of use.

4Iz80vI.png

WJMCezJ.png

TW9cDaL.png

yreBgEx.png

G0A7no1.png

zS6mJIC.png

REWjKQY.png

xv9lOSA.png

Y8j7zl8.png

l6i039c.png

5MwxiSR.png

PXKOYyd.png

Check out my google drive link found on this thread page 1 for cverse blue versions here

Hi mate, first of all those trophies look really good!

Second - I am a big fan of your work and like a lot of people I look forward to free worker Friday!! So thank you for doing it so frequently!

Third - I was hesitant to ask as it feels cheeky, so feel free to ignore me! But is there any chance for your renders you could try and look at making a few more black/Hispanic workers? Even the most basic one's would be great, doesn't need to be anything fancy. Only reason I ask if because I am sorting out free pics and have like 1000 white guys now, but in comparison only 130 Hispanic males for example. Same with the women, 100 free Hispanic female pics, around 600 white women

Like I say no problem if that's not your process or if it feels I am being rude as you already provide a great service! But like I say it would be great for long-term saves if there was more free pics for those countries/races

Hi mate, first of all those trophies look really good!

Second - I am a big fan of your work and like a lot of people I look forward to free worker Friday!! So thank you for doing it so frequently!

Third - I was hesitant to ask as it feels cheeky, so feel free to ignore me! But is there any chance for your renders you could try and look at making a few more black/Hispanic workers? Even the most basic one's would be great, doesn't need to be anything fancy. Only reason I ask if because I am sorting out free pics and have like 1000 white guys now, but in comparison only 130 Hispanic males for example. Same with the women, 100 free Hispanic female pics, around 600 white women

Like I say no problem if that's not your process or if it feels I am being rude as you already provide a great service! But like I say it would be great for long-term saves if there was more free pics for those countries/races

Hey, thanks for reaching out and glad you like them. I agree on the spread of ethnicity and it's fair to say my options are much wider for some than others with daz figures and materials and whilst i do try and do a mixture clearly over time I've done more white renders although not a conscious decision I recognise the game would benefit from a wider mix and I do hope to address that in the coming months, so thank's for prompting.

Glad you like the trophies, look forward to experimenting further with it

Thanks

Hey, thanks for reaching out and glad you like them. I agree on the spread of ethnicity and it's fair to say my options are much wider for some than others with daz figures and materials and whilst i do try and do a mixture clearly over time I've done more white renders although not a conscious decision I recognise the game would benefit from a wider mix and I do hope to address that in the coming months, so thank's for prompting.

Glad you like the trophies, look forward to experimenting further with it

Thanks

TBH more white workers makes sense as you have America, Canada, UK, Europe and Oceania where the population is white majority.

And yeah you've done LOADS for the free pictures in general but especially for the mix of races, so I hope it didn't come across like me saying you haven't! It's just something that's come up whilst sorting picture folders, I hadn't quite realised the difference in numbers

TBH more white workers makes sense as you have America, Canada, UK, Europe and Oceania where the population is white majority.

And yeah you've done LOADS for the free pictures in general but especially for the mix of races, so I hope it didn't come across like me saying you haven't! It's just something that's come up whilst sorting picture folders, I hadn't quite realised the difference in numbers

Not a problem at all, and always happy to take requests or suggestions on board so I can help fill gaps in the available images