Question/Feedback - Roster Overview Screen

<p>Hi Guys,</p><p> </p><p>

Apologies if I am missing this but I can't find a screen similar to the old Roster Overview screen from 2016 - a filterable screen similar to the current Contracts screen. </p><p> </p><p>

If this is missing then this is a big miss for me - especially for larger rosters where players are unfamiliar with the perceptions and dispositions of their workers. </p><p> </p><p>

I like to take snips from this screen and use different combinations on a document to help plan. Without this screen it's either manual work, the contracts screen or the match booking screen.</p><p> </p><p>

Is anyone else finding this an issue?</p>

This seems like something removed because of the pushes being removed. But for promotions w multiple brands it makes it really difficult that the contracts page isn’t filterable and doesn’t have their current role.

Is there a post where they’re saying what features are being considered to fix? Something like bringing roster overview back and filterable has been mentioned a few times by others.

From what I have been able to find so far, the contracts screen is currently the only option (and it doesn't function like the roster overview screen from previous versions). I have already made a thread in the suggestions forum asking for a return of at least the ability to filter the contracts screen (and I have seen at least one, if not two, other threads with the same suggestion). Hopefully this makes it into a future patch.