January 2004 Ruthless Aggression TEW 2020 Mod (ABANDONWARE/FREEWARE

I believe it was iDOL who said that he kept most CHIKARA guys and their characters in, if they hadn't broken kayfabe about it. If I remember right Quakenbush is in there as himself and, I think, Ice Cream Jr.

Yes, that’s the way it was done

Abdullah the Butcher, Dr. Luther, Drake Younger, Necro Butcher and Nick Mondo are the only active workers in the database with the deathmatch wrestler attribute. This makes booking CZW properly extremely hard. Also, Mondo should be either set as retired or left the business because he quit wrestling after ToD II in 2003.

Abdullah the Butcher, Dr. Luther, Drake Younger, Necro Butcher and Nick Mondo are the only active workers in the database with the deathmatch wrestler attribute. This makes booking CZW properly extremely hard. Also, Mondo should be either set as retired or left the business because he quit wrestling after ToD II in 2003.

So every czw worker needs the deathmatch attribute. Can you give me names of anyone else? I know nothing of that type of wrestling

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MrVillain" data-cite="MrVillain" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>About 71 companies and around 2,500 workers. Feel free to download it to look around</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm at work and just wanted an idea. I definitely am going to check it out when I get home, thanks!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="njmcfreak" data-cite="njmcfreak" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm at work and just wanted an idea. I definitely am going to check it out when I get home, thanks!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No problems buddy. Hope you enjoy it</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MrVillain" data-cite="MrVillain" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So every czw worker needs the deathmatch attribute. Can you give me names of anyone else? I know nothing of that type of wrestling</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Not every CZW worker is a deathmatch guy, they can be a surprisingly varied promotion. Here's a list of the ones I know do or have done deathmatches:</p><p> 2 Tuffy Tony - Abdullah Kobayashi - Adam Gooch - Axl Rotten - Bull Pain - Cash Flo - Chris Cash - Corporal Robinson - Danny Havoc - DJ Hyde - Dustin Lee - Eddie Kingston - Gosaku - Green Phantom - Ian Rotten - Isami Kodaka - Jaki Numazawa - JC Bailey - John Zandig - Johnny Webb - Joker - Jon Dahmer - Jon Moxley - Jun Kasai - Justice Pain - Lobo - LuFisto - Mad Man Pondo - Masada - Masato Tanaka - Matt Tremont - Mickie Knuckles - Mr. Gannosuke - Nate Hatred - Nate Webb - Nick Gage - Niles Young - PCP Crazy F'N Manny - Pogo the Clown - Rollin' Hard - Ruckus - Ryuji Ito - Sabian - Supreme - The Messiah - The Winger - Toby Klein - Tomoaki Honma - Wifebeater - Yuko Miyamoto - Z-Barr</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Swanton825" data-cite="The Swanton825" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Not every CZW worker is a deathmatch guy, they can be a surprisingly varied promotion. Here's a list of the ones I know do or have done deathmatches:<p> 2 Tuffy Tony - Abdullah Kobayashi - Adam Gooch - Axl Rotten - Bull Pain - Cash Flo - Chris Cash - Corporal Robinson - Danny Havoc - DJ Hyde - Dustin Lee - Eddie Kingston - Gosaku - Green Phantom - Ian Rotten - Isami Kodaka - Jaki Numazawa - JC Bailey - John Zandig - Johnny Webb - Joker - Jon Dahmer - Jon Moxley - Jun Kasai - Justice Pain - Lobo - LuFisto - Mad Man Pondo - Masada - Masato Tanaka - Matt Tremont - Mickie Knuckles - Mr. Gannosuke - Nate Hatred - Nate Webb - Nick Gage - Niles Young - PCP Crazy F'N Manny - Pogo the Clown - Rollin' Hard - Ruckus - Ryuji Ito - Sabian - Supreme - The Messiah - The Winger - Toby Klein - Tomoaki Honma - Wifebeater - Yuko Miyamoto - Z-Barr</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Excellent. Thanks a lot man</p><p> If you think of more let me.know please</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MrVillain" data-cite="MrVillain" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Excellent. Thanks a lot man<p> If you think of more let me.know please</p></div></blockquote><p> I will.</p>

Excellent mod, I've put about 75% of my time in TEW 2020 thus far playing this. Thank you so much for the effort you've put in, been a blast running through my dream feuds of the EWR days again. Just missing carrying around floppy discs with my game saves from computer to computer haha

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Reckoning" data-cite="Reckoning" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Excellent mod, I've put about 75% of my time in TEW 2020 thus far playing this. Thank you so much for the effort you've put in, been a blast running through my dream feuds of the EWR days again. Just missing carrying around floppy discs with my game saves from computer to computer haha</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Excellent news man! I remember putting EWR on my thumb drive and taking it to my dad and to the library. Lol. Fun times.</p>

One thing I noticed is too many high profile workers speaking 2+ languages. I'm sorry Chris Benott wasn't fluent in Hindi, haha. Goldberg speaks 7 as does Brock Lesnar.

I just looked at my editor and Benoit doesn't have anything set for Hindi and Goldberg is set to only speak 1 language....

Two things I noticed.

Apocalypse(APOC) is set as black, there was another wrestler using the Apocalypse name who was black, but the profile points the worker to being APOC

Sideshow Kjell is listed as black but based on the profile pic he doesn't look like he is, though I could be wrong.

Two things I noticed.

Apocalypse(APOC) is set as black, there was another wrestler using the Apocalypse name who was black, but the profile points the worker to being APOC

Sideshow Kjell is listed as black but based on the profile pic he doesn't look like he is, though I could be wrong.

They both look white to me. Fixed

I guess my biggest gripe with this mod (and may I first say I bloody love this mod) is in my opinion some of the attributes dont always make sense when compared to another.

For example The Miz starts quite low on the entertainment section, which consdiering hes always had quite a natural gift for it seems odd. But then when you compare it to some one like Jerry Lynn or Doug Williams who has as similar charisma level but a much higher mic level despite never really being a natural talker.

Take Byran Danielson, known to be a very technically proficient wrestler almost from the onset, but comparing him to Shawn Spears who at this time is 3 years his wrestling younger is rated higher than him.

Again I love the mod, but there are few attributes of certain performers that make me go "hm".

I guess my biggest gripe with this mod (and may I first say I bloody love this mod) is in my opinion some of the attributes dont always make sense when compared to another.

For example The Miz starts quite low on the entertainment section, which consdiering hes always had quite a natural gift for it seems odd. But then when you compare it to some one like Jerry Lynn or Doug Williams who has as similar charisma level but a much higher mic level despite never really being a natural talker.

Take Byran Danielson, known to be a very technically proficient wrestler almost from the onset, but comparing him to Shawn Spears who at this time is 3 years his wrestling younger is rated higher than him.

Again I love the mod, but there are few attributes of certain performers that make me go "hm".

I think you're talking about Stats then and not actual attributes?