January 2004 Ruthless Aggression TEW 2020 Mod

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="RosettaStoned" data-cite="RosettaStoned" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just to clarify... whenever there's a new update it doesn't come into effect until we start a new save right? <p> </p><p> How long ago was the today's update posted? I'll just wait for the next one if we have to start a new save.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Correct. The new updates only apply when you begin a new game. I posted the latest update around 1015pm tonight, so 1 hour ago.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DeadCeleb" data-cite="DeadCeleb" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Having a great time with the mod. The backstage in this game though man, what the hell? Quickly can spiral out of control.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Just fix some of the bad influences remove some of the bad attributes</p><p> </p><p> I mean I want to recreate WCW and right now its impossible. As soon as you try to get the old gang back together they will just overdose and create problems</p><p> </p><p> I guess those people were problematic but even Scot Hall reformed in real life</p>

Just simmed a couple of years. in 2004, 24 of the top 25 Power 500 were WWE workers (Styles the only exception). Just by way of comparison, the PWI top-500 of 2004 had Kenta Kobashi, Toshiaki Kawada, Styles, Hiroyoshi Tenzan, El Hijo Del Santo, Ron Killings and Hector Garza in the top-20. In 2005, it was all of the top 27 (though one was Sting, who they signed)

They also have had over thirty 100 rated matches in two years.

Might be worth pulling down some of the skills there.

Just simmed a couple of years. in 2004, 24 of the top 25 Power 500 were WWE workers (Styles the only exception). Just by way of comparison, the PWI top-500 of 2004 had Kenta Kobashi, Toshiaki Kawada, Styles, Hiroyoshi Tenzan, El Hijo Del Santo, Ron Killings and Hector Garza in the top-20. In 2005, it was all of the top 27 (though one was Sting, who they signed)

Has anyone else experienced this?

Do you have suggestions on who to tune down?

Just looking at the top 20, Steiner, Regal and Mark Henry stand out.

I think it'd really have to be across the board though, as there are a bunch of different workers there. Even Al Snow is there. :D

By comparison, USPW in the Cverse tends to top out at the early 90s, but the top 100 for WWE after two years is all either 99 or 100.

mE96p4h.png

NmuayU6.png

Just looking at the top 20, Steiner, Regal and Mark Henry stand out.

I think it'd really have to be across the board though, as there are a bunch of different workers there. Even Al Snow is there. :D

By comparison, USPW in the Cverse tends to top out at the early 90s, but the top 100 for WWE after two years is all either 99 or 100.

mE96p4h.png

NmuayU6.png

Odd. I'll re look at them. Also, should some Jap workers be over in the USA for the top 100?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MrVillain" data-cite="MrVillain" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Odd. I'll re look at them. Also, should some Jap workers be over in the USA for the top 100?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Might not want to use Jap as a short form of Japanese it is a pretty derogatory word. JPN is the accepted term. I can back up this as well. It seems every show WWE ran in my ROH game had a 99 or 100 match. This was the time period where the product started its slow decline, so it is for sure worth looking into.</p>

Might not want to use Jap as a short form of Japanese it is a pretty derogatory word. JPN is the accepted term. I can back up this as well. It seems every show WWE ran in my ROH game had a 99 or 100 match. This was the time period where the product started its slow decline, so it is for sure worth looking into.

I honestly did not know that. That is my mistake. And I apologize. Thank you for telling me. Could be a thing with how I set the product? I set it as no style style.

<p>WWC/Puerto Rican scene needs to be looked at. All the big stars in Puerto Rico are VERY highly populated in Puerto Rico. Also for some reason all the Puerto Rican wrestlers have very high popularity in Hawaii. Hawaii and Puetro Rico have no connection at all - they speak different languages, thousands of miles away from each other and WWC have never ran a show in Puetro Rico.</p><p> </p><p>

Apart from that things looking pretty good here.</p>