January 2004 Ruthless Aggression TEW 2020 Mod

I hate to be a moron, but when I load this and a handful of other mods I get a 3051 Connection Error that says, "It is already opened exclusively by another user, or you need permission to view the data." Any idea why this might be?

Make sure you are running the TEW2020.exe game as admin and that the database file isn't opened up in any other program.

Make sure you are running the TEW2020.exe game as admin and that the database file isn't opened up in any other program.

I made sure both the default .exe and shortcut executable are set to run as admin, and restarted to ensure the database wasn't somehow open elsewhere. Same issue. Not sure if this is common or not? Base game and some mods work, but not this and a handful of others.

<p>Some things/issues i noticed when simming the first years that should be revised</p><p> </p><p>

-AJ Styles,Sting and Daniels always get quickly poached by WWE, i don't if this can be avoided but it would be nice to see them sticking around longer.</p><p>

Also Daniels becoming WWE champion shortly after being hired was pretty silly.</p><p>

-WWE event/match ratings are too high compared to everybody else, i know that it has to do mostly with company size and all but its still a bit weird. That also leads to WWE vastly overpowering everybody else in ratings/popularity/etc...</p><p>

-Ric Flair becoming world heavyweight champion twice in less than two years, in those years Flair was high on the card but certainly not HW title material in my opinion.</p><p>

-NJPW should have less starting money/prestige/momentum and Inoki's business/booking skill is way too high considering the financial mess he was causing in this period.</p><p>

-The Giant Baba Memorial Show wasn't held in Scotland.</p><p>

-Some agers missing pictures, Rey Mysterio/Raven/Aj Styles to name a few.</p><p>

-Too many divorces, i think its a problem in the base game too but i think divorces should be set to default in the database at least for now.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Gaball" data-cite="Gaball" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> -WWE event/match ratings are too high compared to everybody else, i know that it has to do mostly with company size and all but its still a bit weird. That also leads to WWE vastly overpowering everybody else in ratings/popularity/etc...</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This is the main issue, I think. In the Cverse, there might be one or two 100-rated matches across the game world per year. WWE churns out one or more a month. Even Bob Holly has had two in a few months!</p>

Originally Posted by Gaball

-WWE event/match ratings are too high compared to everybody else, i know that it has to do mostly with company size and all but its still a bit weird. That also leads to WWE vastly overpowering everybody else in ratings/popularity/etc...

This is the main issue, I think. In the Cverse, there might be one or two 100-rated matches across the game world per year. WWE churns out one or more a month. Even Bob Holly has had two in a few months!

If anyone has any suggestions on how to lower match grades im all ears. I looked at stats and they seem fine to me

Some things/issues i noticed when simming the first years that should be revised

-AJ Styles,Sting and Daniels always get quickly poached by WWE, i don't if this can be avoided but it would be nice to see them sticking around longer.

Also Daniels becoming WWE champion shortly after being hired was pretty silly.

-Ric Flair becoming world heavyweight champion twice in less than two years, in those years Flair was high on the card but certainly not HW title material in my opinion.

There's not much I can do about the AI scooping guys up and same with who they give the World Titles to. in all my tests WWE never gave those two the world title

This is the main issue, I think. In the Cverse, there might be one or two 100-rated matches across the game world per year. WWE churns out one or more a month. Even Bob Holly has had two in a few months!

In TEW 2016 in any 80s or 90s mod there would be like 20 100 or 99 rated matches a month for Japan companies

You might want to consider adding the "AEW World", "AEW Women's World" and "AEW World Tag Team" titles to the database. I see the pics, but the belts aren't there. I wouldn't add the TNT title as there is no guarantee of the TV deal they have now. Obviously the belts won't be doing anything until the company opens, but once they open they will have those belts.

It also appears now that "Double Or Nothing" will be their yearly Wrestlemania at the end of May. Tony Khan said its their biggest event of the year, so you may want to add it in as a season ending event. They haven't shown yet if any of their other PPVs will be recurring each year.

As of right now the game will just invent belts for them which is OK I guess.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="diegoryley" data-cite="diegoryley" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>hello so i downloaded the latest patch and i cant start a game without having to delete the broadcast deal with wwe and dish mexico anyway so i start a game and by the Tuesday i advance to Wednesday and i get error 91 any fixes to this?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Why did you have to delete that deal?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MrVillain" data-cite="MrVillain" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Why did you have to delete that deal?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> because it kept saying in the database check that their was an error with that deal since dish mexico doesnt start till 2008</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="diegoryley" data-cite="diegoryley" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>because it kept saying in the database check that their was an error with that deal since dish mexico doesnt start till 2008</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Hmmm...I'll check on my end but I didn't have any probably. I'll check though. I'm gonna upload new data today as well</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="diegoryley" data-cite="diegoryley" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>because it kept saying in the database check that their was an error with that deal since dish mexico doesnt start till 2008</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah I'm having the same issue at the moment.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Krazy Killian" data-cite="Krazy Killian" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yeah I'm having the same issue at the moment.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Do you have the latest patch?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MrVillain" data-cite="MrVillain" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Do you have the latest patch?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah 1.10 (Extra) is what I'm running and I'm getting a critical error with the WWE/Dish MX deal as its an inactive broadcaster.</p>

The Dish Mexico broadcaster is set to debut in 2008, this was not checked when the game came out, but has been fixed in a patch, so now the game sees that there is a TV deal in place for a broadcaster that doesn't debut until 2008.

I changed Dish Mexico to debut in 2003 in my copy to fix it. The other fix is to delete the deal with WWE.

Hey guys! I have been taking a break from TEW to foucs on my wife & kids. I didn't do much in terms of TEW last week. I needed a much needed break. I have fixed some broadcasters tonight. I deleted the WWE/Dish MX deal since Dish MX didn't open til 2008 so no reason for them to have them as a deal.

Hey thanks for your work !

Just saw in my game (playing as Chikara) that Drew Gulak appearce two times. Once as Drew Gulak and the other as Soldier Ant (what was he's gimmick in Chikara).

Maybe it's the same for Orange Cassidy/Fire Ant. I don't have the time to check right now.

Thank you again for the work. :D

Just saw in my game (playing as Chikara) that Drew Gulak appearce two times. Once as Drew Gulak and the other as Soldier Ant (what was he's gimmick in Chikara).

Maybe it's the same for Orange Cassidy/Fire Ant. I don't have the time to check right now.

I believe it was iDOL who said that he kept most CHIKARA guys and their characters in, if they hadn't broken kayfabe about it. If I remember right Quakenbush is in there as himself and, I think, Ice Cream Jr.

I have removed both these Chikara gimmicks. Gulak is under Gulak, Cassidy is under JC Ryder