January 2004 Ruthless Aggression TEW 2020 Mod

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, MrVillain said:

Unfortunately my personal life took me away from working on this for the last year. If I knew how to make pic packs I would definitely make it. Anyone is free to make one and I'll release a GIF version. 

I'd do it, what takes a lot of time is finding renders for the proper era + the agers tho lol.

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, TheCatcher said:

Anyone else getting a "Run-time error '3265': Item not found in this collection" after completing the first month of the mod?

It's an issue with the new patch, you'll have to download another updated version of it (I had the same issue with a different mod).

Here's the thread about it in Tech Support:

• 3 months later...

https://mega.nz/file/QIlhWB6Z#Tv4hEyK_OJ5sP-er3113rgJ4p8q5BhTx-si9ErwWsl8

So I went mad and started to make pics for workers. I don't like the KYKY style so I went with the one attached. Pretty much every worker that has debuted has their picture in here. There might be some workers with a wrong picture style (I may have missed it) or that dont have a picture because I may have deleted them in my DB or changed their name. Be cautious, but always check under other alter egos names (use Cagematch for reference).

Some yet to debut female workers are also in here, but I stopped midway while I was doing those, and decided on another way to work. 

I plan to do Alter egos and every single yet to debut worker in the near future.

I DON'T think the pictures will automatically recognize. Go into the editor, select all workers, and mass edit into Picture Becomes 'Their name.jpg' and Pictures becomes JPG format. If this doesn't work you may have to do it manually (I'm so sorry for you).

Some other stuff that I've found while doing this - duplicates.

REMOVE:

victor quiñones 
sumire natsu
humberto carillo
sugi

Workers without a picture in their contract:
apw scorpio sky
chikara jigsaw
eccw sweet daddy
mlw raven
wildside slim j
pwg scorpio sky