January 2004 Ruthless Aggression TEW 2020 Mod

Don't know if I just forgot how to download data via Google Drive, but whenever I try to install an update for this mod, the data keeps saying I'm still on version 3.0 from May 19, 2020.

It doesn't let me download the zipped folder after I extract it on My Drive, I have to download the mdb file and lbd file separately and then move them into the database folder. Don't know if this is just my Google Drive acting up or the data, but if there's a way to get these updates via a different source, like Mediafire let me know.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="RosettaStoned" data-cite="RosettaStoned" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Don't know if I just forgot how to download data via Google Drive, but whenever I try to install an update for this mod, the data keeps saying I'm still on version 3.0 from May 19, 2020. <p> </p><p> It doesn't let me download the zipped folder after I extract it on My Drive, I have to download the mdb file and lbd file separately and then move them into the database folder. Don't know if this is just my Google Drive acting up or the data, but if there's a way to get these updates via a different source, like Mediafire let me know.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I actually have forgot to update the date and version inside the game.</p>

Hey I just threw a little something towards your PayPal, thanks for all the hard work.

You may want to consider locking the titles down to gender. In my watcher game both the WWE Tag and World Tag and now basically both womens tag titles. They were both vacated due to injury or leaving the company and the AI booked a womens match for both sets of titles. Now, unless they get vacated again, its been over 4 years of both Tag belts being women's titles. Same thing with the WWE Cruiserweight title. I also saw it interestingly book an inter-gender IC title match which I guess DID happen in WWE with Chyna.

In my personal opinion, I would lock all the titles in WWE down to Men's only except for the Womens title, even though Chyna did hold the IC title once.

Also, for TNA you might want to consider locking the NWA World title to TNA or going ahead and making the TNA World title. Not once in 5 years has TNA ever had a match to borrow the NWA World Heavyweight title from the alliance. I know that is more of an Adam Ryland / TEW thing, but the game also doesn't make them generate their own Primary level title, so basically there is no primary title in TNA with the way the game operates now.

Small update to the data tonight. Not much to work on

I'd take a closer look at attributes. I've been going through them and adding/changing things for a couple hours. Some personalities are way off, like Rebecca Knox as a mercenary. A lot of future road agents, colour commentators, etc. aren't set. I've added "passes on knowledge" to quite a few people. Very few deathmatch wrestlers are set to be deathmatch wrestlers or daredevils.

I'd take a closer look at attributes. I've been going through them and adding/changing things for a couple hours. Some personalities are way off, like Rebecca Knox as a mercenary. A lot of future road agents, colour commentators, etc. aren't set. I've added "passes on knowledge" to quite a few people. Very few deathmatch wrestlers are set to be deathmatch wrestlers or daredevils.

You don't have to set the "Future Road Agent" attribute, Adam said that, as long as they are qualified, they have like a 1 in 3 chance of becoming a Road Agent, and if they have a few different personality types, its 1 / 2 (50%) and other personality types are less likely. That attribute overwrites the games natural methodology and ensures that wrestler will become a road agent no matter what.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MrTroy03" data-cite="MrTroy03" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You don't have to set the "Future Road Agent" attribute, Adam said that, as long as they are qualified, they have like a 1 in 3 chance of becoming a Road Agent, and if they have a few different personality types, its 1 / 2 (50%) and other personality types are less likely. That attribute overwrites the games natural methodology and ensures that wrestler will become a road agent no matter what.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I know people were testing that the other day with organic mods and it wasn’t working properly. Not sure if it’s better now.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MrTroy03" data-cite="MrTroy03" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey I just threw a little something towards your PayPal, thanks for all the hard work.<p> </p><p> You may want to consider locking the titles down to gender. In my watcher game both the WWE Tag and World Tag and now basically both womens tag titles. They were both vacated due to injury or leaving the company and the AI booked a womens match for both sets of titles. Now, unless they get vacated again, its been over 4 years of both Tag belts being women's titles. Same thing with the WWE Cruiserweight title. I also saw it interestingly book an inter-gender IC title match which I guess DID happen in WWE with Chyna.</p><p> </p><p> In my personal opinion, I would lock all the titles in WWE down to Men's only except for the Womens title, even though Chyna did hold the IC title once.</p><p> </p><p> Also, for TNA you might want to consider locking the NWA World title to TNA or going ahead and making the TNA World title. Not once in 5 years has TNA ever had a match to borrow the NWA World Heavyweight title from the alliance. I know that is more of an Adam Ryland / TEW thing, but the game also doesn't make them generate their own Primary level title, so basically there is no primary title in TNA with the way the game operates now.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> At this point in time, the mod reflects the NWA Title situation as it was. Jarrett regularly defended the belt in other territories</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Road Warrior Puke" data-cite="Road Warrior Puke" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I know people were testing that the other day with organic mods and it wasn’t working properly. Not sure if it’s better now.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Patch 1.08 addresses retiring workers becoming road agents.</p>

Hey I just threw a little something towards your PayPal, thanks for all the hard work.

You may want to consider locking the titles down to gender. In my watcher game both the WWE Tag and World Tag and now basically both womens tag titles. They were both vacated due to injury or leaving the company and the AI booked a womens match for both sets of titles. Now, unless they get vacated again, its been over 4 years of both Tag belts being women's titles. Same thing with the WWE Cruiserweight title. I also saw it interestingly book an inter-gender IC title match which I guess DID happen in WWE with Chyna.

In my personal opinion, I would lock all the titles in WWE down to Men's only except for the Womens title, even though Chyna did hold the IC title once.

Also, for TNA you might want to consider locking the NWA World title to TNA or going ahead and making the TNA World title. Not once in 5 years has TNA ever had a match to borrow the NWA World Heavyweight title from the alliance. I know that is more of an Adam Ryland / TEW thing, but the game also doesn't make them generate their own Primary level title, so basically there is no primary title in TNA with the way the game operates now.

That is super kind of you for the beer money man! I appreciate that so much! I went through and fixed the genders. Didn't even thin of that. I did make the nwa world and tag exclusive to TNA but people were not happy I did that. But I agree with you

Feel free to send me a list pal and I'll be glad to fix it. That would be the most helpful for me

<p>D'Lo Brown and AJ Styles are a tag unit in TNA, so the AI will book them almost exclusively in tag matches. </p><p> </p><p>

I'd suggest having them as individuals or inactive. While they wrestled together a fair bit in 2003, they only had one match together in 2004.</p>

I am hoping so one can help me, i was put off by the new game's UI but finally gave in and i've just loaded up as TNA and D'Lo doesn't have a picture? After a solid 2 hours of googling and clicking every button i can find i can't seem to find a way to give him one without restarting the game

I am hoping so one can help me, i was put off by the new game's UI but finally gave in and i've just loaded up as TNA and D'Lo doesn't have a picture? After a solid 2 hours of googling and clicking every button i can find i can't seem to find a way to give him one without restarting the game

Two ways it can be done, if you just want one for while he is working for you. When in the roster screen select D'lo and in the first box labeled (company) status click on "is considered" which should be the first line of text in that box. From there just click on the picture and it will load up the picture folder to select.

To give him one permanently. Go to the in-game options (two gears on the lower left.) Click on in game editor on the right side of the screen. Select Workers. Open D'Lo's entry, the click on the picture to load up the picture list and select one.

Two ways it can be done, if you just want one for while he is working for you. When in the roster screen select D'lo and in the first box labeled (company) status click on "is considered" which should be the first line of text in that box. From there just click on the picture and it will load up the picture folder to select.

To give him one permanently. Go to the in-game options (two gears on the lower left.) Click on in game editor on the right side of the screen. Select Workers. Open D'Lo's entry, the click on the picture to load up the picture list and select one.

Thank you so much i have been looking for so long

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MrVillain" data-cite="MrVillain" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><em>Update posted</em></strong></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Again, a change log of the updates would be great. This way we could know what changes were made since the last update and if we want/need to download the latest version.</p>

Again, a change log of the updates would be great. This way we could know what changes were made since the last update and if we want/need to download the latest version.

Hey guy go look on the main page. I post it there like everyone else does. Make sure to thoroughly look through the whole main page before trying to jump down my throat.

Hey guy go look on the main page. I post it there like everyone else does. �� Make sure to thoroughly look through the whole main page before trying to jump down my throat.

Wasnt jumping down your throat at all. Was just making a suggestion. Been having a great time with the mod. I apologize that you took it that way, but not everyone is out for blood every time they comment. :)

I apologize man. Sorry. I live in the states. We are going through a rough time with equality right now. I have been peacefully protesting in my small town to help raise awareness and help fight the hate. ANYWAYS, notes will be on main paige. Glad you're enjoying it man. Again, sorry about my earlier response.

I apologize man. Sorry. I live in the states. We are going through a rough time with equality right now. I have been peacefully protesting in my small town to help raise awareness and help fight the hate. ANYWAYS, notes will be on main paige. Glad you're enjoying it man. Again, sorry about my earlier response.

Hey man, it's all good. Tensions are high, I understand it.

Downloaded the mod, going to have a playthrough with it later on today. I'm a tad confused on the pictures. Do I need to just download the graphics or do I need to download all of the KYKY pictures as well? Sorry if that's a stupid question.

You do NOT need to download the "Here is a KYKY album full of like 50,000 pics" link, thats just a ton of extra pics if you want them for an unassigned bucket etc.

Just make sure to add a new picture folder in the database and copy them in, and then don't forget to set it to use the new picture folder otherwise no one will have pics.