<p>Is there any way for me to use an artificial company link (ie: pitbull fighting at rizin)</p><p> </p><p>

The only way I'm able to do so at the moment is hiring them when their contract ends, but I then cannot guarantee they will go back to their parent company nor do they come to my company with their respective belt etc.</p><p> </p><p>

Secondly, is there a way to simulate such fights as kickboxing or submission bouts only?</p>

Is there any way for me to use an artificial company link (ie: pitbull fighting at rizin)

Secondly, is there a way to simulate such fights as kickboxing or submission bouts only?

Yes, but as you indicate you'd have to play the role of contractor. When the fighters resign you'd have to send them back again, which can indeed be annoying when they hold a belt.

Yes, you would have to enable attributes. For kickboxing bouts use the "loves to strike" attribute, for submission bouts use "loves to roll". The easiest way is to select everyone with the mass editor and give it, and then take it away after the event, though you'll also take it away from the people that have it naturally (which won't be many as it's an MMA game). For submission matches they might still throw some setup strikes, but it shouldn't count for anything. You can also try the "hates to..." attributes, but in my experience they don't work nearly so well, for some reason. (if you use "hates to strike" they will still strike)

Yes, but as you indicate you'd have to play the role of contractor. When the fighters resign you'd have to send them back again, which can indeed be annoying when they hold a belt.

Yes, you would have to enable attributes. For kickboxing bouts use the "loves to strike" attribute, for submission bouts use "loves to roll". The easiest way is to select everyone with the mass editor and give it, and then take it away after the event, though you'll also take it away from the people that have it naturally (which won't be many as it's an MMA game). For submission matches they might still throw some setup strikes, but it shouldn't count for anything. You can also try the "hates to..." attributes, but in my experience they don't work nearly so well, for some reason. (if you use "hates to strike" they will still strike)

Thank you dude! I'm hoping I can work that around my events and maybe just hold 1 or 2 special bouts so it should be easier to manage than mass editing