? about recruits star ratings

At the end of the recruiting season, you get an e-mail listing all the players that have committed to you school. In my latest recruiting season it says that I received commitments from 2 4-star recruits a ILB and a DT. The Team Commits button that was added with 1.1 says I have 2 4-star recruits but they are not the ILB and DT (listed as 3-stars in the report). Instead it lists an OT and a WR as my 4-star commitments. Why the discrepency? Display Bug? Scouting error?

[QUOTE=TazFTW]At the end of the recruiting season, you get an e-mail listing all the players that have committed to you school. In my latest recruiting season it says that I received commitments from 2 4-star recruits a ILB and a DT. The Team Commits button that was added with 1.1 says I have 2 4-star recruits but they are not the ILB and DT (listed as 3-stars in the report). Instead it lists an OT and a WR as my 4-star commitments. Why the discrepency? Display Bug? Scouting error?[/QUOTE] I'm also curious about this. I'm guessing it's a combination of scouting service, amount of money spent on that position/region and staff scouting at that position.

Archived