Keyboard Control Suggestion

<p>I mentioned this in the public beta reaction topic, and a couple of others seemed to have thought it a good suggestion, so I'll quote what I stated there in this topic in the hopes that it'll be implemented:</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48430" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What I'd really like to see as far as a basic control implementation would be to have more keyboard oriented control as an option, if possible. It's way easier and faster for me to cycle through options in such a database using the tab and arrow keys (would be awesome to be able to select options by hitting enter, but IIRC that might be impossible).<p> </p><p> Someone mentioned it earlier: I'm finding that the lack of sliders for inputting points (say, on worker skills) is sorely missed. Right now I end up actually clicking more than I did when those were in the game and taking more time to input things. In order to change the numbers I have to highlight each number using the trackpad or mouse, then enter in the new number. Seems simple enough - except I usually play on a laptop. So...it actually takes longer to do that than with the sliders, as I used to just be able to cycle through the different attributes by hitting the tab key, sliding the sliders using the arrow keys, and rinse, lather, repeat with the only time I needed to click anything with the mouse being to get into that menu or save (or exit) out of it (which I have to do now regardless).</p><p> </p><p> Just messing around, I've found that if I highlight each number already in each box I can then tab through and each number to be edited will remain highlighted, making it easier to just cycle through with tab and enter the numbers. I wonder if there's any way to have that enabled in the database without my having to do it manually.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That last part intrigued a couple of folks in the other topic. Is there any way to set things so that the numbers (usually "0") already in the worker skill point boxes are already highlighted? That way when cycling through the different skills by hitting the tab key we can just punch in the numbers, and then do the same for each of the different skills.</p><p> </p><p> And, again, I don't know if it's possible but if it is: is there any way to implement the cycling of the menu buttons using the tab key and selecting thereof using the enter key (using the worker skill window as an example: the "create" button that one would usually mouseclick to activate would also be activated via tab and enter). For some of us, total keyboard only control is way faster than kb/mouse or (especially for those of us using laptops) kb/trackpad.</p>