Real World Personality Thread

<p>Hey all, thank you for popping in.</p><p> </p><p>

I was reading Bigpapa42 along with D16NJD16 threads about Mod conversation check list. Which I appreciate, thanks guys.</p><p> </p><p>

An idea that was mentioned was a community thread about Real World worker’s personality attributes. I think this may be helpful to some new modders like myself or maybe a reference for the pros, IDK. I do know that at the end of the day we may all see someone’s personality’s different but this could be a start, a skeletal system to build on if you will.</p><p> </p><p>

The conversation system does a great job with what it can, but it’s been found the database needs tweaking. I for one love an immersive, “in the weeds” play style with a living world, along with making it playable lol, so crafting a lot of personalities is almost a must if you ask me.</p><p> </p><p>

In my current mod there’s a TON of workers...something like 2204 maybe...so I know I won’t be crafting everyone as I’m sure I’m unfimilar with some ( that’s a lot of some ) and throwing it into my google machine will only tell me so much.</p><p> </p><p>

I’m hoping as a community of modders we can inspire conversation and discussion about the Real World personalities and get as close as we can to the real real.</p><p> </p><p>

Thank you for reading.</p>

<p>I personally use the RW 97 Post Montreal mod by genadi. It’s awesome, super fun to play and a lot of work has obviously been put into it. Here’s a link to the WIP 2020 version of that and more -</p><p> </p><p>

<a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=544997" rel="external nofollow">http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=544997</a></p><p> </p><p>

Like E. Bischoff to the WWE network, I to this, have nothing to do with it, I’m just shilling it cause I like it. Cheap two part plug! I digress..</p><p> </p><p>

I’ve done some work importing people from the modern era into the database from other mods so there’s a plethora of workers from different eras.</p><p> </p><p>

My start year is 97, but we can call it 98 so all my personalities will be beginning from that time and expanding onward. Obviously Tama Tonga wasn’t around in 98 so his personality will be “modern” With that said, the Chris Jericho of 98 is different than the 2007 and much different than the 2017 Jericho. I won’t be putting “Famous Musician” into his personality because he wasn’t.</p><p> </p><p>

Maybe if you post a personality put the year or as close to depending on the Mod of it so we have point of reference then go through the personality like:</p><p> </p><p>

Chris Jericho 98 -</p><p> </p><p>

Sound good? Maybe even post a screen shot if that easier and quicker? I’m hoping we can create some fun, positive, and helpful things on this side of the forums. Feedback and interaction welcome. I’m all about the booking committee.</p>

Here’s a few female managers / valets I’ve worked on. I’ll post more later. I’m looking for input thoughts constructive criticism, maybe even some discussion and your own personalities. Thanks All!

Amy dumas 98

Can’t play dominate

Easily marketable

Lively

Plays swagger well

Plays weasely / underdog well

Stuntman

Dawn Marie 98

100% heel

Can’t play bad ass

Cant play dominate

Can’t play legitimate