Ultimate Stress Test

<p>I did, what I'm calling an ultimate stress test, for 3 features of TEW. Child companies, alliances and broadcasters all in one.</p><p> </p><p>

So here's what I did. I set TCW to own every active promotion in the game as a child company. I created an alliance that included every active company in the game. I created my own broadcaster and gave a broadcast agreement and show for every active company in the game. I did the 2 months of allowed game play and I had no problems out of it. I traded wrestlers and titles all over the place, gave some companies 2 or 3 shows, created 20 alliance titles, and sent down and called up several wrestlers for development. Not the first problem. I just wanted to test these three features to see if they would work under the most ridiculous situation.</p><p> </p><p>

Honestly, I gotta say it was actually kind of fun in a weird way. Imagine owning the entire wrestling industry, lol.</p><p> </p><p>

As a second test I set TCW to own USPW, USPW to own SWF and SWF owned RIPW. Just wanted to see if it would crash it running that type of set up. I only tested for 2 weeks but I had no problems out of it as well.</p><p> </p><p>

I used patch #5 for this test.</p>