Playing with the trianing wheels on...

<p>I have decided to start playing my converted RW 1980 Mod. I believe the mod is "The Big Bang" by Alvarasus. Anyway, I decided to set my game play as the EWR Throwback level. Yes, it does disable a lot of the newest features, but it has allowed me to enjoy playing the game.</p><p> </p><p>

As time goes on, I will add in different features. Once I do, I will learn how they work slowly. When I have an understanding of that feature, I may enable another and so on and so on. Eventually, I will take the training wheels off and enable all of them.</p><p> </p><p>

I know we need to be playing with the features since this is a BETA, but I also cannot afford to get discouraged and in my mind just say forget it. </p><p> </p><p>

I am having a ball have Ric Flair chasing Jimmy Snuka for the NWA US Title in 1980!!</p><p> </p><p>

Thank you Adam for a great game!! Can't wait to get the nerve up to increase the difficulty, but for now I am taking it slow and falling in love with TEW2020!</p>