Fkepod's Title Pictures

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="liontamer" data-cite="liontamer" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48537" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>any chance you have large versions of any of these? I would be interested in modifying one to replace one of my old designs that never sat well with me (the AEW US title in particular would work)<p> </p><p> thanks</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I didn't keep most of the large cuts, I'm only doing that now and I only have the WWE ones.</p><p> </p><p> But check out The101 on Youtube,most of the belts are there</p>

• 2 months later...
Do you have the PNG of these? I would like to use some for my personal game and cut them the way I use the belts, if that's possible?

I have some titles in PNG, lost a lot of them when i change my PC, but when i get home i will send you the link in private

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Fkepod, I have a better request of belts for you. With XPW Rebirth taking place last night, and the relaunch of XPW. I have a few belts for you to make, if you can do them. Here they are :

- XPW World Champion

- XPW King of The Deathmatch Champion

- XPW World Tag Team Champions

- XPW World TV Champion

- XPW European Champion

- XPW North American Champion

Use the XPW logo for the belts. If you can create these, Thanks in advance.

Jim Carlin

“SuperstarJimiC”