Custom Graphics Request Thread

Hi all!

As some may be aware I am close to releasing the 2022 version of my CVerse mod (cheap plug, find here http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=549917) and there are just a few graphics that would be great to have if anyone could help me out?

Five broadcasters:

Girls, Cars & Violence!

M.A.T.E.

Skull Society Servicio De Susc

The Women’s Network

Toda Vale TV

Two Dojos:

Carr’s Fitness Studio - Carol Singer's gym that occasionally produces wrestlers

The Boone Box - Madman Boone's school that produces hardcore wrestlers

The Skull Society Servicio De Susc is Skull Society's own subscription service, using the below Kam logo

dvA5kp5.jpg

Thanks to anyone who can help!

Hi all!

As some may be aware I am close to releasing the 2022 version of my CVerse mod (cheap plug, find here http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=549917) and there are just a few graphics that would be great to have if anyone could help me out?

Five broadcasters:

Girls, Cars & Violence!

M.A.T.E.

The Women’s Network

Toda Vale TV

Two Dojos:

Carr’s Fitness Studio - Carol Singer's gym that occasionally produces wrestlers

The Boone Box - Madman Boone's school that produces hardcore wrestlers

The Skull Society Servicio De Susc is Skull Society's own subscription service, using the below Kam logo

dvA5kp5.jpg

Thanks to anyone who can help!

Not the best at this but hope this helps.

g1ciOXu.jpg

Hi all!

Five broadcasters:

Girls, Cars & Violence!

M.A.T.E.

The Women’s Network

Toda Vale TV

I have made a start on some of these and attached pngs for you to resize and put on whatever background if you use them.

dfagowo-f9c2d9eb-3471-4288-970f-bc777c5d77ae.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzcyZTUwOWIyLWU1NjQtNGNkYy1hNWE2LWVlODA4NDE1YmJiNVwvZGZhZ293by1mOWMyZDllYi0zNDcxLTQyODgtOTcwZi1iYzc3N2M1ZDc3YWUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.CkOo2EaylHt0pkLR561fsg0aqz_mGrGjJAUFBzpBu7w

dfagoxh-79868384-0b5f-4838-8d52-099127755033.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzcyZTUwOWIyLWU1NjQtNGNkYy1hNWE2LWVlODA4NDE1YmJiNVwvZGZhZ294aC03OTg2ODM4NC0wYjVmLTQ4MzgtOGQ1Mi0wOTkxMjc3NTUwMzMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.wU5BFY_iy64i5UQJW2nIUHESrKkLFwsJ7Ew8ZlUk6NQ

Hey again guys! I have another request for a stable logo.

I am planning a stable lead by Bruce The Giant and Kian Owens (Kian Wayne in RAW) who I want to basically be an Australian Mafia, manipulating people, paying off authorities and generally creating toxicity.

They're called The Sydney Yakuza and I am completely fine with interpretations as long as they use the name and fit the idea, than you so much!

Hi all, I'm looking for a few logos for my CV expansion mod* if anyone is interested in making some. Preferably on gradient background similar to the logos in the CV, but by no means a requirement and please disregard to satisfy any creative muses!

Stables:

Cause For Culture [A group of sleazy heels]

Fabulous Germans [A trio of self-absorbed heels]

The Inception [A group of 'defenders' united against a promotion invasion]

Death Decorum [A supernatural stable]

Urban Retribution [A group of hip youngsters]

Alianza De Vengadores [A trio of superheros]

Energía Nueva [A group of wholesome luchadoras]

La Declaración [A trio of rudos who claim to be the 'standard bearers' of the company]

*full credit will be given to those who create the graphics

Thanks!

Hi all, I'm looking for a few logos for my CV expansion mod* if anyone is interested in making some. Preferably on gradient background similar to the logos in the CV, but by no means a requirement and please disregard to satisfy any creative muses!

Stables:

La Declaración [A trio of rudos who claim to be the 'standard bearers' of the company]

Thanks!

Gave a few a go. Might try the others a bit later as kind of out of ideas.

dHs8T3g.jpg

Sjl7Aht.jpg

oi16h0a.jpg

ROEqpPK.jpg

cjDb9hm.jpg

Stables:

Thanks!

1smWALA.jpg

Hope this works, the quote until the stable name translated to english means the only true standard.