Custom Graphics Request Thread

On 3/5/2023 at 1:10 PM, Powerful_Fox said:

I don't suppose anyone could create a logo for my company based in Apex, NC. Apex Wrestling Association (AWA).

The company chan change name to something easier if needed such as:

- Apex Championship Wrestling (ACW)
- Apex Wrestling Federation (AWF)
- Apex Pro Wrestling (APW)
- or any name along those lines but with the name "APEX".

Currently a tiny fed but with the room to grow. Hoping to obtain a logo that can see me through.

Please use any creative license deemed fit :)

In in ideal world, I'd love events, belts, tv etc. Basically the full whack. But I have zero creativity or image creation talent! Can always just use generic ones for those if need but a logo would be amazing if anyone could.

Thanks a lot.

I stupidly made a start on this at 'round 6.30PM and as any father of young children will know, that's a stupid time to start anything. I realise I could have just saved them until I finished the others, but I figured I'd tease you and finish the rest tomorrow. 😛 I won't be doing titles so if someone else wants to try them then be my guest but here's a logo, banner and the start of 13 events (I'll do 13 instead of 12 so you can choose one to use for television).

VDdxMYo.jpg

yXfyjyy.png

XsguAdC.jpg

MfxDL2f.jpg

Xr3jiko.jpg yCqHwDB.jpg XTlqQEn.jpg

• Like 8

Looking for a logo for my RTG game.

Kitsune Wrestling Federation - KWF

It's a puroresu fed... in Queensland. Gonna be a really interesting RTG, and I will give full credit if/when I start doing a diary for this.

The primary colors are #7F0000 and #FFD900, and the logo has to have a fox as a main component, and be themed like a soccer team's logo.

9 hours ago, KitsuInari said:

Looking for a logo for my RTG game.

Kitsune Wrestling Federation - KWF

It's a puroresu fed... in Queensland. Gonna be a really interesting RTG, and I will give full credit if/when I start doing a diary for this.

The primary colors are #7F0000 and #FFD900, and the logo has to have a fox as a main component, and be themed like a soccer team's logo.

Colours aren't perfect but hopefully it suits your needs.

2b2h4SS.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Would anyone be interested in a Football Manager 2023 inspired skin for TEW? 

ubt4DfG.jpg

93gLk2f.jpg

6rjrGQG.jpg

4laIVAf.jpg

cCoyuhx.jpg

I started it last night on a whim so it's far from finished and not all the graphics are done, hence they're not perfect examples but it gives you an idea of what I'm going for. The main things to look at are how I've lined up the background in the main images so there's not a clear border between the various bars and everything else, and I've also done different backgrounds for second and third "windows" opening to make it clearer how many "windows" are open as this is always something that's annoyed me with TEW20. You can also see I've managed to add written descriptions to the bars which I only did because that's how Football Manager does them but I actually really like.

I can't decide whether it's something I like enough to finish though and I'm also weary that a few of the skins I've done since Evanescent Reborn haven't gained much traction so I don't really want to go through all that effort again if it doesn't get much use. So yeah, I thought I'd throw it out there and see if there's much love and I didn't want to start a new topic just for this so figured I'd throw it in here. Please let me know if it's something I should pursue or not. Thanks.

• Like 10

7 hours ago, Mammoth said:

Would anyone be interested in a Football Manager 2023 inspired skin for TEW? 

ubt4DfG.jpg

93gLk2f.jpg

6rjrGQG.jpg

4laIVAf.jpg

cCoyuhx.jpg

I started it last night on a whim so it's far from finished and not all the graphics are done, hence they're not perfect examples but it gives you an idea of what I'm going for. The main things to look at are how I've lined up the background in the main images so there's not a clear border between the various bars and everything else, and I've also done different backgrounds for second and third "windows" opening to make it clearer how many "windows" are open as this is always something that's annoyed me with TEW20. You can also see I've managed to add written descriptions to the bars which I only did because that's how Football Manager does them but I actually really like.

I can't decide whether it's something I like enough to finish though and I'm also weary that a few of the skins I've done since Evanescent Reborn haven't gained much traction so I don't really want to go through all that effort again if it doesn't get much use. So yeah, I thought I'd throw it out there and see if there's much love and I didn't want to start a new topic just for this so figured I'd throw it in here. Please let me know if it's something I should pursue or not. Thanks.

That looks slick, and if you don't mind me asking, where did you get those pics, they look amazing.

• Thanks 1