Custom Graphics Request Thread

51 minutes ago, HighVoltage said:

Anyone have or willing to make a logo for the stable Sinner Society?

Looking for something a little darker and more cultish than the current look.

I made this one ages ago. Rather simple, but I enjoy it.

image.jpeg

• Like 5

I'm looking for two of my factions, Darc Ministry and Warpath.

Darc Ministry is similar to the ministry of darkness, but I would prefer a skull instead of the undertaker's symbol.

Warpath is a faction of four large heavyweight men (two from Canada), so if someone can use a viking helmet or Germanic face within the photo would deeply be appreciated. 

Thank you in advance. 

5 hours ago, 0fficialdregs said:

I'm looking for two of my factions, Darc Ministry and Warpath.

Darc Ministry is similar to the ministry of darkness, but I would prefer a skull instead of the undertaker's symbol.

Warpath is a faction of four large heavyweight men (two from Canada), so if someone can use a viking helmet or Germanic face within the photo would deeply be appreciated. 

Thank you in advance. 

DarcMinistryTransparent.png.3cb5b0ea40da7803942080798eb93ced.pngDarcMinistry.png.75af0a6d8d397202a7165d516bc409ef.png

I have no clue how to make GIFs, but here's a PNG and a Gradient background for Darc Ministry. 

Edit: Here is Warpath, one variation is text over Horns, other is Horns over text. Png and Background includedimage.png.ebb8cae0053220b18154efe4d3c38d3a.pngimage.png.f2bdd47c36531c04397832e4277ed9d2.pngimage.png.4355c3c5641c4676d96a2a15e4bbd62d.pngimage.png.0b94537ed9dcdd7bba898b2a7678089a.png

image.png

Edited by SomeDude
  • Like 4

Sorry for double bosting but I actually have a request myself.

I remember asking for a trophy for The Battle Of New Orleans, someone (I can't remember who) ended up making it, and it was a golden version of these faces on a platform. 

Would anyone potentially have it saved, or maybe remake it?

Smiley Mask Theatre Sadness, PNG, 640x477px, Smiley, Crying, Face,  Happiness, Headgear Download Free

2 hours ago, SomeDude said:

Sorry for double bosting but I actually have a request myself.

I remember asking for a trophy for The Battle Of New Orleans, someone (I can't remember who) ended up making it, and it was a golden version of these faces on a platform. 

Would anyone potentially have it saved, or maybe remake it?

Smiley Mask Theatre Sadness, PNG, 640x477px, Smiley, Crying, Face,  Happiness, Headgear Download Free

sxsKILm.jpg

• Like 2

Bit of a random one, is anyone able to make a "title" that is literally just a normal leather belt you'd use for trousers? I was thinking one for singles and then two belts for a tag

If possible the singles one to be gold but I don't know how possible or annoying this request actually is lol

Thank you :)

15 hours ago, lavelleuk said:

Bit of a random one, is anyone able to make a "title" that is literally just a normal leather belt you'd use for trousers? I was thinking one for singles and then two belts for a tag

If possible the singles one to be gold but I don't know how possible or annoying this request actually is lol

Thank you :)

I'm sure somebody more talented can do better but I hope these work until then.

2belts.jpg

belt.jpg

so i got bored and i saw that Shawn Dean posted this on his twitter, and i made a stable logo for them in the SAMPP gif format if anyone wants to use! (for reference, the members are Shawn Dean, Trish Adora, and Carlie Bravo if they want to use it for a game)

zz_Stable_Infantry.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grock9640 said:

so i got bored and i saw that Shawn Dean posted this on his twitter, and i made a stable logo for them in the SAMPP gif format if anyone wants to use! (for reference, the members are Shawn Dean, Trish Adora, and Carlie Bravo if they want to use it for a game)

zz_Stable_Infantry.jpg

And a jpeg version for those of us that refuse to make the gif jump lol

image.jpeg

• Like 1

Hey everybody doing a CornellVerse save with Hoosier Pro Wrestling. Finally have reached Medium after 3 years and am looking to rebrand to a more global brand. If somebody can make me a logo and banner for either an HPW(Heart of Pro Wrestling) or VPW(Valor Pro Wrestling). Thank you so much!