Custom Graphics Request Thread

Would someone be able to edit this NJPW title render? I'm thinking of adding a midcard title to my NJPW Strong save. Possibly Chang the black in the letters NJPW and background of STRONG to a dark red color and change the word open weight to internet

a8hr7j5d6uy61.png

could someone make a custom SAMPP stable logo for "The Immortal Horsemen"?
im playing a 2001 WCW save and my idea is to have like an ultimate style Horsemen group, and I would really love a image for them! thank you in advanced!
(giving anyone free reign over the design, but must have like at least something similar to the Horsemen logo)

Does anyone have the picture of the WWE triple crown? It was the WWE, World Heavyweight and ECW Titles stacked on top of one another? I am forming the triple crown at WrestleMania 25 and I remember seeing this picture but I can't find it.

On 6/3/2024 at 10:30 PM, jvoshell said:

Could someone make a gif stable logo in the style of SAMPP. For the System . Thanks in advance

the system.jpg

i had an attempt at this! i gave it a kinda propaganda style background- hope this works for you!

Stable-TheSystem.gif

• Like 3

On 6/6/2024 at 3:29 PM, KingSwitch1998 said:

Can anyone make a pic with the actual titles that the people get from winning the owen hart foundation tournament.

I'll come back to this within a few days if no one else does it before then.

4 minutes ago, KyleMIZ97 said:

Is there any available SAMPP logos for the undisputed elite (Cole, Bucks, ReDRagon) ?

also want a SAMPP logo for the undisputed system (Cole & ReDRagon) 

there is this one from previous picture packs for the undisputed elite!

zz_Stable_Undisputed Elite.jpg

On 6/4/2024 at 4:38 PM, Paige Turner said:

Would someone be able to edit this NJPW title render? I'm thinking of adding a midcard title to my NJPW Strong save. Possibly Chang the black in the letters NJPW and background of STRONG to a dark red color and change the word open weight to internet

a8hr7j5d6uy61.png

I've never really attempted one of these before so i hope this works for you! :)

NJPW_Strong_Internet_Champion-removebg-preview (1).png

On 6/4/2024 at 10:15 PM, grock9640 said:

could someone make a custom SAMPP stable logo for "The Immortal Horsemen"?
im playing a 2001 WCW save and my idea is to have like an ultimate style Horsemen group, and I would really love a image for them! thank you in advanced!
(giving anyone free reign over the design, but must have like at least something similar to the Horsemen logo)

Not my finest work but hope these work as simplistic designs!

Stable-ImmortalHorsemen2.gif

Stable-ImmortalHorsemen.gif

• Like 3